chapter 1
221 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On a school bus full of teenagers, on one of the benches, a 17-year-old boy, leaning against the window, sleeping.

His appearance was a little above average:

thin, with beautiful hair as black as night, skin pale from the apparent lack of sun, and light brown eyes.

The colleague next to Tyler looked at him, confused, how does he sleep with so much noise and movement?! He thought.

Feeling someone touch his arm, Tayler opened her eyes and said, "What's up, David? Are we there yet?"

Laughing at his friend's drowsiness, David looked over and thought what you did this time Tayler and said, "Man, what have you been up to all night playing or watching anime?! And yes, we are here.

Getting off the bus, David and Tayler received an impatient look from Professor Tony and his colleagues.

After listening to the rules and instructions, preparing to climb the mountain trail, many of his colleagues were already tired, including Tayler and David, with the exception of a few athletes. Seeing this, the teacher said:

"We can rest under that tree, 5 minutes and continue", hearing this the students snuggled in groups.

David and Tayler were in the standing group, because they only brought food, water, coats, repellents, and other visible things. Panting, he looked up at the sky and saw the rain clouds approaching, but he didn't care.

After the 5 minutes, they regrouped and continued to climb, reaching the halfway point to start raining.

Many panicked and others just frowned. The teacher ordered everyone to hurry up, after all, it would take a while to get to the second camp.

Halfway there, Tayler stopped and slipped down one of the narrow paths and fell, thus straying from the right path.

He got up and tried to wipe the mud off his clothes, but… it didn't help, just wiped off the excess, frowning worriedly at that.

Laughing at his misfortune, he started screaming for help, but in the meantime, his colleagues were already too far away to hear him and to be able to do anything.

After screaming, half hoarse and furious for deciding to take this walk in the mountains and decided to seek shelter.

praying for him to be rescued. After walking for a while, Tayler walked through a well-hidden cave, sat in a corner, and sighed.

Meanwhile, at camp. David was looking for Tayler, but no sign of him desperate, he warned Professor Tony.

The teacher then shook his head a little worried and annoyed said: "now only when this rain stops can we do something!"

As night fell, the rain did not stop and, to make matters worse, it increased. Tayler saw a red light, a little faint flickering at the back of the cave, with deep suspicion and frowning, he walked towards the light and a blood-red stone stuck to the wall.

Mesmerized by the beauty of the stone, he touched it, but at the moment of the touch, a terrible pain entered his body and he began to scream until he lost his voice. The stone began to melt and swallowed him, in so much pain that he passed out. The stone turned to earth and the entire cave collapsed as if it had never existed.

3