29 – A Girl’s Love
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The following chapter is told from the perspective of Pail

Pail Ail

The Generation Dance! competition raged around Pail, but it all didn’t feel real. Amidst the flashing lights and pulsating beats, her sleek black dance outfit managed to capture her gothic vibes while still being competition-appropriate.
Her usual dark attire was transformed, but she still sported her signature heavy boots, in contrast to the casual footwear of the other girls.

Pail looked over at Ruby, her new girlfriend, and felt a flutter in her stomach.

Pail was still getting used to dating other girls, but she could see why guys like them. Ruby's breasts were big and full, her ass was round and inviting, and her face was framed by a set of lustrous, flowing locks that added an air of mystery and allure.

Ruby, with her striking red hair and equally red eyes, stood out in the crowd like a beacon. She was dressed in a vibrant red outfit that complemented her fiery appearance, and she exuded a passion and intensity that had originally drawn Pail to her.

But Ruby wasn't just a pretty face.

Ruby was a rhythm-gaming major, and her love for the beat and the dance was apparent in every move she made.

Pail was mesmerized. She had never had a real girlfriend before, and the experience was both thrilling and terrifying. She admired Ruby’s dedication to her craft, her ability to lose herself in the music and the dance. But at that moment, all Pail wanted was to steal Ruby away from the competition, to have her all to herself.

They had found a secluded spot on the deck of the boat, away from the prying eyes of the other competitors and spectators. Pail’s plan was simple: lose the competition on purpose, and spend the rest of the night together, just the two of them. She voiced her plan to Ruby, her voice low and persuasive.

But Ruby hesitated.
“I don’t know if I can just stop, once we start,” she admitted, a frown marring her beautiful face. “Dancing... it’s a part of me, you know?”

Pail understood, she really did. But she couldn’t help the twinge of disappointment that shot through her. She was about to reply, to tell Ruby that it was okay, that they could just enjoy the night together, competition or no competition, when a familiar voice interrupted them.

“Hey, can I join you guys?” Chance asked, appearing seemingly out of nowhere. His timing, as always, was impeccable, and his question hung in the air, loaded with awkwardness.

Pail shot him a glare, her irritation clear. “We’re kind of in the middle of something here, Chance,” she said, her voice sharp.

Chance, seemingly oblivious to the tension, just grinned. “You guys are up soon for the competition,” he reminded them, his tone taking on a slightly creepy edge. “You better be ready, because Xavier and Amber are serious competitors.”

Pail exchanged a glance with Ruby, her frustration evident. Chance had a knack for showing up at the most inconvenient times, and this was no exception. But she couldn’t deny that he had a point. The competition was waiting, and whether they liked it or not, it was time to dance.

Still reeling from Chance’s interruption, Pail was feeling irritated. She wasn’t one to be thrown off her game so easily, but his appearance had definitely killed the moment. She looked at Ruby, her frustration mirrored in the other girl’s eyes, and made a snap decision.

With a sly grin and a glint of mischief in her eyes, Pail grabbed Ruby’s hand and led her away from their previously secluded spot. She was quick on her feet, navigating through the crowd with a grace that belied her usually stoic demeanor. She was on a mission, and she wouldn’t let Chance—or anyone else, for that matter—ruin their night.

After a moment of weaving through the sea of people, Pail spotted the perfect hideout: a table adorned with a lavish punch bowl, the tablecloth flowing down to the floor and providing just enough cover for two.
It was secluded, it was private, and best of all, it was far away from any potential interruptions.

With a triumphant smirk, Pail pulled Ruby under the table, the fabric of the tablecloth enveloping them in their own little world. They were hidden from view, finally able to enjoy each other’s company without the prying eyes of the competition or the awkward intrusions of their classmates. The soft rustle of the fabric and the distant thud of the music created a cocoon of intimacy, and Pail felt a sense of satisfaction settle over her.

Excited by the moment, Pail reached over and started feeling up Ruby's body, her hands wandering over her ample curves.
Ruby responded immediately, arching into her touch and letting out a quiet gasp. Her breath was hot and heavy, and her skin was warm and inviting.

The sounds and smells of the party were still there, but Pail was lost in a world of her own. With every caress, every touch, she was getting closer to the edge. It was intoxicating, the power she had over Ruby, the way her body responded to her every move.

Pail continued to explore, her hands tracing a path of desire down Ruby's body. She paused briefly at her chest, enjoying the soft swell of her breasts, before moving lower, to the place where her thighs met.

But that was when Ruby protested, reminding Pail that they were at a public party.

Pail relented, albeit reluctantly. But she was not about to be denied. She leaned in and pressed her lips to Ruby's, kissing her with a hunger.

Underneath the draped table, Pail and Ruby found themselves in a cocoon of privacy. The dim light filtering through the tablecloth created a soft, intimate atmosphere, and Pail couldn’t help but feel her heart swell with affection for the girl beside her.

“You know,” Pail started, her voice soft, “I’ve always had this deep love for survival horror games. There’s just something about them that draws me in.”

Ruby looked up at her, intrigued. “Really? What’s your favorite?”

“Evil for Dead 2,” Pail responded without hesitation, her eyes lighting up at the mention of the game. “It’s just so intense and immersive. I love the thrill of it.”

Ruby chuckled, her eyes softening as she took in Pail’s animated expression. “Hmm... I guess that explains the whole gothic look you have going on.”

Pail smirked, leaning in closer. “Well, I immersed myself in those games after… after my breakup with Chance. It was a way to escape, I guess.”

Ruby’s expression turned sympathetic, her hand finding Pail’s in a comforting gesture. “That sounds rough. I’m sorry you had to go through that.”

“It’s fine, really. It’s all in the past now,” Pail assured her, squeezing Ruby’s hand gently. “Besides, it led me to swearing off boys, which led me to you. So, I’d say it worked out in the end.”

They shared a soft, tender kiss.

But just as they were basking in the warmth of their intimacy, the fabric of the tablecloth was pushed aside, and in crawled Chance, awkward as ever and completely oblivious to the atmosphere he was interrupting.

“Hey, uh, you guys are up soon for the dance,” he announced, his voice carrying an uncomfortable edge as he realized he had walked in on a private moment.

Pail’s eyes widened in shock before narrowing in irritation. “Chance? How the hell did you find us in here?!” she exclaimed, her voice rising in both volume and pitch.

“Umm… Matt saw you crawl under a table with Ruby. And I can hear you guys. Everyone can. This table cloth is really thin, ya know?”

Ruby, just as surprised, shuffled back, trying to put some distance between herself and the intruder. Chance, realizing he had made a mistake, tried to backtrack.

“I, uh, just came to tell you that you’re up next. Xavier and Amber are taking the stage now,” he stammered, his eyes darting between the two girls.

Pail, however, was having none of it. “Get out! Get out, get out, get out!” she practically shouted, her arms flailing in an attempt to shoo him away.

Chance, looking like a deer caught in headlights, quickly made his exit, crawling back out from under the table with as much grace as he could muster.

As soon as he was gone, Pail turned back to Ruby, her expression apologetic. “I’m so sorry about that. I swear, he has the worst timing.”

Ruby just laughed, the tension in the air dissipating as quickly as it had appeared. “It’s okay. It’s not your fault Chance is… well, Chance.”

They shared a laugh, the awkward interruption forgotten as they returned to their tender moment, the connection between them still as strong as ever.

As Pail and Ruby gathered themselves after the unexpected intrusion by Chance, the announcement for the upcoming match echoed throughout the boat, capturing their attention.
"Next up in the semi-finals, we have Pail Ale and Ruby against Amber and Xavier!" the announcer’s voice boomed, filling the air with anticipation.

Pail exchanged a quick glance with Ruby, a mix of determination and a silent agreement passing between them. They were going to face Amber, Pail's roommate, and this kid named Xavier. Pail had seen him around; he was impossible to miss.
The guy was exceptionally handsome, with silver hair that seemed to shimmer in the light and piercing silver eyes that could captivate anyone’s attention. He had this air of confidence around him, a vibe that said he was used to winning and being in the spotlight.

The next round of the Generation Dance! competition was nothing short of a spectacle. Pail and Ruby, the dark horse duo of the tournament, were pitted against the formidable team of Amber and Xavier. The crowd was on the edge of their seats, eyes glued to the dance floor as the battle ensued.

But Pail had a plan up her sleeve. She was determined to find a way out of the tournament so she could spend more alone time with her new girlfriend Ruby.

She deliberately missed steps, threw her moves out of sync, all in an attempt to sabotage their performance. Xavier, with his silver hair glistening under the disco lights, was unintentionally aiding their cause, his lack of coordination proving to be a surprising ally.

But Ruby was a sight to behold. Her red hair flowed like fire as she moved, her eyes blazing with a competitive spirit that Pail found both amusing and slightly frustrating. She was dancing like there was no tomorrow, giving it her all, completely caught up in the rhythm and the excitement of the competition.

Pail knew she had to do something, and fast. She saw the scores on the screen, their numbers fluctuating wildly with each missed step and perfect move.
It was now or never.

In a bold move, fueled by a mixture of desperation and affection, Pail reached out, grabbed Ruby by the waist, and pulled her into a passionate kiss.

The crowd gasped, then erupted into cheers and whistles. Ruby, taken aback, froze in place, her feet finally stopping their relentless movement.

Their scores plummeted, but that was exactly what Pail wanted.

As the kiss broke, Pail winked at Ruby, a silent message between them.

They had done it. They had found a way to lose, and now, they could finally have their moment of peace. Hand in hand, they slipped away from the dance floor, leaving behind the cheers of the crowd and the final round of the competition.

In the quiet corner of the boat they found, Pail and Ruby could finally catch their breath. They shared a knowing smile, a shared secret between them as the finals began in the background.

Chance and Bleu were now facing off against Amber and Xavier, but Pail and Ruby, they had already found their victory, away from the crowd and the competition, in each other's arms.

0