Character Sheet – Chance Last
233 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chance Last (Protagonist)

  • Basic Information:
    • Name: Chance Last
    • Age: 1X (was 33 in previous world)
    • Magic System: Luck Magic
  • Physical Description:
    • Chance has an average build with slightly unkempt, medium-length hair that reflects his previous life as a NEET (Not in Education, Employment, or Training). His eyes are a deep, contemplative brown, often lost in thought or engrossed in his latest scheme. His attire typically consists of comfortable, casual clothes – often fandom t-shirts paired with jeans – reflecting his otaku background.
  • Background and Personality:
    • Originally from a world where he was plagued by bad luck and led the life of a socially reclusive otaku, Chance finds himself isekai'd into a new realm where he's been granted the Luck Magic System. In his past life, he was a typical NEET, spending most of his time engrossed in the virtual worlds of visual novels, JRPGs, and dating sims. These games were not just a pastime but an escape from his unlucky reality.
    • Chance's personality is a blend of introverted tendencies and a newfound sense of confidence thanks to his magic. However, he tends to overestimate his insight and intelligence, a byproduct of his extensive time spent online and in virtual worlds. This sometimes leads to miscalculations and misjudgments in social situations.

  • Goals and Ambitions:
    • In this new world, Chance sees an opportunity to rewrite his story. His primary goal is ambitious, if not somewhat misguided – to create a harem of his roommates. He views this as a chance to live out his fantasies, reminiscent of the scenarios from his favorite dating sims and visual novels.
  • Character Quote:
    • "In my last world, luck was never on my side, but here, I'm rewriting the rules. It's like I've stepped into one of my games, and this time, I'm the main character. I might not have all the social cues down yet, but watch out, because I'm learning fast. With a little bit of luck and a lot of strategy, I'll turn this life into the ultimate dating sim."
  • Notable Traits and Skills:
    • Luck Manipulation: Chance has the unique ability to influence probabilities, a skill he's still learning to master.
    • Game Strategy Insight: His extensive knowledge of games gives him an edge in strategic thinking, although not always applicable to real-life scenarios.
    • Cultural Knowledge: Being an otaku, Chance has a vast knowledge of various anime, manga, and game-related trivia and lore. He is also an expert in various red pill theories.

5