Vol. 3 CH. 7 – The Teacher arrives first…..
250 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vol. 3 CH. 7 - The Teacher arrives first.....

 

PART #1

 

"What's up with this place?!"

 

Prince Roderick shouted as he cut down an Orc Warrior with his sword. Thick red blood spew from the opened wound on the large Orc's neck and rained down on the white plated armor of Prince Roderick.

 

"Please just hang in there your Highness!!"

 

Albert Myunella Rafon burned several number of orc riders running around him with a large fire attack from his grand magic spell «Blades of Flames».

 

Red hot blades of fire cut through the bodies of both the large Breaker wolves and Orc riders together. Both stench of burning hair and meat spread across the area.

 

Albert frowned from the foul stenched but he did not forgot to aid prince Roderick, who were being attacked by Orc warriors. The comparable size between a human and a near three meter orc was huge.

 

What's more, the strength between the two was castle different. Prince Roderick was having troubles executing his sword skills as the difference in reach prevents him from even landing a fatal blow.

 

They were supposed to reached a small town near the borders but they ended up entering an Orc settlement that had grew to a size of a city.

 

Standing behind the hundred of orc soldiers, orc warriors, orc archers and orc mages was the Orc king himself. A five meter tall giant with four protruding tusk coming out from his lower jaw. Its fat neck had a necklace of human skulls hanged around it and on its right hand was a large dark red axe that was probably drenched with human blood.

 

"Kh!? Burn ablaze and turn to cinders!! — «Flame vortex»!!"

 

Albert cast another spell with wide ranged and turned nearly ten orc soldiers on his right side into bunch of burned corpses.

 

"Hah....hah.....hah.... Just what happened in this place?!"

 

Albert cried loudly and sent flame lances, wind blades, Ice spears, earth bullets and all sorts of spells towards the enemies. Not one orc got near him but it was very obvious that the Orcs were just waiting for him to get exhausted.

 

Truthfully, Albert was reaching his limit right now. If had known this would happen, he would have brought more bottles of magic restorative potions before he left the magic academy.

 

They were being outnumbered right now"

 

"Thankfully, our lady Inomiri-sama still stands"

 

Albert glanced at the woman who was hovering in the sky, dodging arrows and spells from the enemy orc. Five swords of light were hovering around her and each time she swung her arms, the swords moves wildly and slice through the orcs like their made of straws.

 

At times she blew back the arrows using a high rank wind spell «Whirlwind Storm» both now through the enemies and send son support to Albert and Prince Roderick.

 

The soldiers that came with them were done for a longtime ago.

 

It was unfortunate but they lived their lives protecting the Prince till their last breath.

 

"!? That's...."

 

"Tsk! Not now!"

 

Albert and Prince Roderick shouted as they saw the Orc king walking through his subjects while holding his large axe.

 

This wasn't the right time. Albert and Prince Roderick were already at their limits.

 

"Albert! Roderick!"

 

Inomiri-sensei saw the Orc king walking with a devilish grin. Inomiri-sensei immediately tries to ran to the two's rescue but the orc mages and archers didn't let her.

 

Another volley of spells and arrows headed to Inomiri-sensei's way. Pained that she was going to unable to dodge the attacks this time, Inomiri-sensei casted a barrier to protect herself.

 

*Dodoon!* *Krrrr—!!* The barrier shook from the various impacts of both spells and arrows.

 

"Ugh....!?"

 

Inomiri-sensei felt her magic power dropping like an open faucet. Slowly, she was descending from the sky and one of swords of light had disappeared.

 

It was bad, really bad.

 

From below, Inomiri-sensei can see some orcs licking their lips as they held their hands up as though trying to reach her in the sky.

 

Her body trembled at the disgusting sight of pig faced men with saliva dripping down their fatty necks as they tried to reach her.

 

Noo!!—

 

Inomiri-sensei screamed in terror inside her mind as the barrier dissipated and one of the orcuses' fingers touches her heel.

 

That was close. Inomiri-sensei nealy got caught by an orc.

 

"Guaaagh!?"

 

"Dwaaagh!!?"

 

It was then that Inomiri-sensei heard Albert's and Prince Roderick's pained screams. Over yonder, the orc king had swung his large axe and sent Albert and Prince Roderick flying.

 

Albert might have attempted to use a barrier to shield themselves from the Orc king's axe but the barrier shattered and the shockwave caused by the axe when it destroyed the barrier sent the two flying.

 

They might be unharmed but the two fainted due to them getting thrown back.

 

"Noooo!!!"

 

Inomiri-sensei despaired as she slowly watched the Orc king raised his large axe above his crown.

 

It was the end. The two men that helped her all this time were about to meet their end.

 

She needs to act.

 

Inomiri-sensei herself needs to do something.

 

"I have to—"

 

It was then her words were cut off. Her vision suddenly blurred as her feet was caught by one of the orcs that jumped. Gravity forced her down to hell. In her eyes, the disgusting squirming pigs were about to devour her.

 

This was the end.

 

Orcs in this world arm a monster of lusts. They don't stop until their partner is dead or barely alive to keep their offsprings. What's more, they even eat the corpses of the dead they violated.

 

They are truly monsters worthy of being called ruthless demons.

 

But then suddenly.....

 

*DODODODODODO—Kabooooom!!!!!*

 

As though a bomber plane just carpet bombed the area, large explosions emerged and turned the orcs into mince meat. A bloody mess and a scorched earth came out after the blast.

 

*Sshhiiii—* The a sound of an turbine engine reached Inomiri-sensei's ear.

 

"Looks like we found ourselves an orc settlement"

 

"Yeah, and a big one at that"

 

Suddenly strangers were walking down the blast zone.

 

"Hey! There's two fallen men here! You idiots didn't adjust the power output didn't you!?"

 

"Uwaah.... these guys have some luck, it's a good thing the large Orc shielded them from the blasts"

 

There were two men and two women; four people in total were having a conversation like they were walking inside a park. The two men, A black haired human holding a great sword and dwarf wielding a giant hammer, clicked their tongues in annoyance at the nagging women with them.

 

"Stop nagging. We did what we needed to do. They're alive ain't they?"

 

"Yeah, you girls are just picky with how we do things"

 

"Shut up you muscleheaded idiots! Their civilians for heaven's sake!"

 

"Riza! These two are just unconscious! Let's have Vesta bring down the ship!"

 

The two women, a dark elf and cat person. Unlike the two men, they were more delicate with their way of doing things.

 

Inomiri-sensei watched as they finally noticed that Inomiri-sensei was watching them in the hands of the orcs.

 

"Looks like there's a Lady with them"

 

"Poor lass.... Well, let's get to rescuing"

 

The two men left Riza the dark elf with the cat person to tend to Albert and Prince Roderick. Riza sighed as waved at the flying ship in the sky to get it's attention.

 

"Karm! Richter! Save the woman first! Kiyana's going to handle these two with me!"

 

"Haha! Alright!"

 

"Let's 'em pigs!!"

 

Karm the human and Richter the dwarf. Both were menacingly smiling as they charged at the hoard of orcs surrounding Inomiri-sensei.

 

Karm tightly held his great sword then leaped into the sky.

 

"Sword art — «Earth Breaker»!!"

 

*Kii—duun!!!* The earth bursts and cracks as Karm's sword landed. A powerful shockwave tore the orcs into a mess. With a sinister grin and madman like laugh, Karm kicked the ground, grabbed the face of a nearby orc, crushed it before tossing the large thing away with his own arm.

 

"Hiyaahahahahaha!!! I haven't played this match after the fight with the Demon Lord!!"

 

Karm wildli cut through the thick body's of the orcs. Probably because they tried to compressed earlier, none of the orcs could move properly. Because of their large bodies, they ended up pushing the ones next to them whenever they attack.

 

Karm took advantage of that and cut everything he sees. It was like a storm of blades just arrogantly tearing everything away at its wake.

 

"Hoho! This old man ain't holding either!"

 

This time, Richter, the black bearded dwarf swung his giant hammer and smashed the orcs in a single swing.

 

"Hammer art + Wind magic — «Shockwave burst»!!"

 

Indescribable sounds of bones and meat getting crushed sounded so loudly in the battlefield that the shockwave itself was quiet.

 

Red fountains erupted and a rain of blood came down from the sky at the same time.

 

"Oi lassy, ya ain't puking in front me. Go to those girls, they'll ya out"

 

Richter sounded like a pirate. Inomiri-sensei was dazed at the sight of a heroic scene turned into merciless massacre with blood everywhere.

 

Her white and purple robe was stained red with blood.

 

"T-Thank you...."

 

"No worries. Now get away, this work after all. We don't want any unnecessary casualties on our side now"

 

It was a like a careless warning. Richter pushed away Inomiri-sensei in the direction of Riza and Kiyana. They were waiting with the ship behind them while they too were slaughtering orcs left and right.

 

Riza was using a bow and arrow while Kiyana was speedy with her. claws. Riza shot magic shots of enchanted arrows that explodes upon target while Kiyana were killing the orcs with long sharp claws in her hand and cleaving through the flesh of the fat orcs like a panther or even leopard.

 

Inomiri-sensei watched as the place filled with hundreds even thousands of orcs easily whittled down into a land of blood and opened flesh. Limbs and heads flew, rain of blood whisks everywhere and loud explosions blasted each buildings occupied by the orcs. If that wasn't enough, the small cannon on the ship were blasting down rows of orcs with a condensed blasts of magical power.

 

It look like a scene from a battlefield. A place that Inomiri-sensei have yet to step into......

 

As soon as her hand reached the hull of the ship, a great sigh of relief left her lips.

 

 

 

———

 

 

It didn't took a while. The battle ended faster than it begun. Everywhere, across the ruined city were nothing but a gory mess of blood and whatever what was inside of the orcs.

 

The one who did most of the massacre were Karm and Richter. Covered mostly in blood the two were happily chugging bottles of alcohol and recovery potions.

 

The sight was stuff of nightmares.

 

"I'm sorry about those two. They are war mongers so they ended up getting heated like that"

 

Riza gave Inomiri-sensei a bottle of recovery potion as well as magic recovery potion while sighing at the two muscle brains laughing as they counted the numbers of orcs they got.

 

Inomiri-sensei laughed dryly at the two but nevertheless, she thanked her saviours from coming to help.

 

"No, thanks for helping us there"

 

"Don't mention it. It was work after all"

 

It seems that even Riza, a sane person was calling this massacre a mere 'work' like it was nothing. Even a hero like Inomiri-sensei battled with her life back there after all.

 

"Riza, I found a large treasure lying around the Orc King's house"

 

"Just leave it be for now. I already asked the bridge to send the golem workers, they'll be here later to collect them"

 

"Roger... so? What do we do with these guys?"

 

Kiyana glanced at Albert and Prince Roderick, who were sound asleep inside the ship. Inomiri-sensei was glad that the two survived the carpet bombing earlier.

 

"I already reported them but commander wanted us to ascertain their identities first. We'll decided once we know who they are"

 

Riza crossed her arms under her large bouncy chest inside her tunic while sighing exasperatedly. Apparently, this has thrown their objective into a mess.

 

They couldn't just leave them alone if they were civilians but if they were bandits, it was a different story. They wouldn't even hesitate to kill all three of them.

 

However, Riza and her group witnessed how much the three of them fought that orc settlement's even with just three of them. In her eyes, they were no normal people.

 

"Anyways, can I ask who are you three and what were you doing here?"

 

"Ah... I'm sorry for not introducing myself. My name is Inomiri Shizuka, I'm one of the summoned heroes. These two are Travestin's Prince Roderick Aluferd Travestin and the Court mage Albert Myunella Rafon. We were heading back to Travestin after receiving a letter that the real queen is awake"

 

Inomiri-sensei honestly introduced herself and the other two were sleeping inside.

 

However, Riza, Kiyana, Karm and Richter all stopped moving as they heard who the three were.

 

"Did you just say you're one of the heroes?"

 

"Y-Yes.... I'm the class adviser of the heroes that were summoned here. I'm their teacher to be exact"

 

"Then.... you know Kyoushiro Kagami.... Our lord, the Black king?"

 

"!? Kagami-kun?! He's alive?! Where is he?! Is he alright?! Is doing well?!"

 

It was there that Inomiri-sensei panicked. She didn't think she'd her one of pupils' name in this place. She wasn't there when he was trialed as a criminal and neither when he was exiled. But she did heard how she was treated when he was arrested. King Verdik reported to her and thanks to that, she asked the rulers to not hurt one of her students.

 

She believed that Kyoushiro did nothing wrong at that time. Even now, she feels bad for not being by his side to protect him.

 

Riza glanced at Karm and Richter then to Kiyana before turning back her attention to Inomiri-sensei.

 

"First calm down. His Majesty is fine, in fact he is doing fairly well for a man who was missing for a month"

 

"I-I did heard that he suddenly went missing.... But is it true that his is alright?"

 

"Yes. For that matter, he serve him as his black army. I'm surprised to meet a hero in this parts though"

 

"W-We were going back to Travestin capital when he ended up in this place. Before that, is Kagami-kun with you? Is he back at Travestin too?"

 

"I can't say much in details but his majesty is doing fine. Right now though, he is busy on a trip. We are just here as a request from his Majesty's wife, Lucinda-sama"

 

Riza was getting overwhelmed by Inomiri-sensei. After all, she was a woman with a great body as well. Not only that, even without makeup, she was a beauty. Furthermore, their large breast where pressing against each other and causing Riza to lean back because Inomiri-sensei were getting too close to her.

 

Kiyana frowned at the sight of two large breasted women sticking close like that while Karm and Richter were more interested in hearing things about Kyoushiro from Inomiri-sensei.

 

The two dots for brains didn't even react at the sight of those two beautiful women.

 

Well, the two were already married so it was only kind of normal.

 

Inomiri-sensei finally calmed down as soon as she heard that her student was alright.

 

"Thank goodness.... nothing happened to him"

 

It was like a burden just got lifted off of her shoulders.

 

"Inomiri-sama, please accompany us back to the castle. I'm sure Mikoto-sama will be pleased to see you too"

 

"Aizawa-san is in the capital too? I though she was with the Elf queen?"

 

"Things happened. For now, let's go back first. Karm, Richter, Kiyana, let's go"

 

"Roger that"

 

"Alrighty then!"

 

"Understood"

 

Once the magic furnace was done recharging, everyone boarded the ship and returned to the capital. Another one of the monster settlements were destroyed by the black army.

 

 

 

PART #2

 

The ship didn't have much problem when it came back to the castle. The only difference was that when they landed,  there was a bunch of people looking at the small ship.

 

Riza already reported that they met Inomiri-sensei's group to Kuro through [Comms link] so all that was left was to bring them inside the castle.

 

As for Albert and Prince Roderick.....

 

"We were asleep when we rode such contraption....."

 

"Why the hell didn't I woke up faster.... that was my first time in a magic airship..... "

 

It seems that they were well enough to be dejected that they were unable to enjoy the feeling of riding a magic airship. After all, riding was really rare and only the elves has access to them since they have ways to power such a vehicle.

 

The humans side has them but only a few actually flew hundreds of kilometers away from their original to their destination point. What's more, it was really rare to see smaller versions of magic airships since power would drop the more smaller the ship gets.

 

Once Inomiri-sensei stepped down from the ship, she pats the shoulders of the two.

 

"That's enough. Just be glad we survived that, alright?"

 

"Haaah.... very well"

 

"Understood....."

 

The two nodded weakly then walked towards the castle. Inomiri-sensei looked around but she saw a number of eyes strained at them.

 

"What happened here?"

 

"Apparently some nobles went berserk and swindled lots of money and had the citizens paid for it. You can ask the people inside for the bigger picture though"

 

Riza answered from behind Inomiri-sensei. Karm, Richter and Kiyana didn't came out were just waiting for Riza to board again.

 

"Inomiri-sama, we'll be setting out again so this is as far as I can take you"

 

"Don't worry, it's fine. Thank you for saving us back there"

 

Inomiri-sensei thanked Riza once more for their rescue earlier. Riza smiled then shook hands with Inomiri-sensei before turning around and boarding the ship.

 

"I'll come see you again once our job is done"

 

"Yes, I'll be waiting. It's good to have someone friendly around after all"

 

"Hmph, bye then"

 

As the ship floats and the door closed shut, Riza and the others went back to work with a smile on her face.

 

Inomiri-sensei waved goodbye at the flying ship and then entered the front door and chased after Albert and Prince Roderick.

 

 

 

———

 

 

"Sensei!"

 

"Aizawa-san!! It's good to see you!!"

 

The moment that the maid lead Inomiri-sensei, Albert and Prince Roderick to recreation room to rest, they were met with Mikoto, Lucinda, Niya and the twins Rea and Lea.

 

As soon as Inomiri-sensei stepped into the room, Mikoto beamed a smile as she met her teacher after such a long time.

 

"Have you been doing well Aizawa-san? I thought you and Todoroki-san were staying with the Elf queen?"

 

"We are but Kyoushiro-kun and the others are busy there for the moment. I stayed with Lucinda-san to help her around"

 

Mikoto lead Inomiri-sensei to a seat. Niya immediately went to brew some tea while Rea and Lea were playing just around Lucinda.

 

Princess Lucinda herself have yet to noticed Inomiri-sensei since she was preoccupied with playing with Rea and Lea right now.

 

Seeing such thing, Inomiri-sensei somehow soften her smile.

 

"I see.... I've heard many things about Kagami-kun from his subordinates but it really hasn't sink in. But I guess him and Princess Lucinda are really in that stage already"

 

Inomiri-sensei had asked about Kyoushiro from Riza while on their way to the capital. There, she came to know what Kyoushiro have been doing for a while when he was sent to the wasteland.

 

It was kind of surprising that most of his subordinates refer to him as the Black King rather than a hero.

 

The stories of him creating Ambrosia from nothing was just amazing as well. Conquering the wasteland using modern earth knowledge and pure brute strength of the people living there.

 

All the while being pressure from frequent attacks from the monsters there, sandstorms and even from the attack of a Demon King recently.

 

No one expected from the weakest hero that he would be able to rise up so much he would become a king of a country.

 

As a teacher, Inomiri-sensei felt kind of proud of her student. But a same time, she felt pained because she let the people of this world condemn him for his color.

 

As someone with black hair as well, Inomiri-sensei know how horrible it was to live in this world everyone hates the color black.

 

"Yes.... well his relationship with me hasn't progressed that much too but we're working on it"

 

"Eh?"

 

"Fufufu~ Sensei is surprised huh? Kyoushiro-kun accepted me as his second wife you know? We're on that stage already!"

 

That news surprising itself. Inomiri-sensei was kind of shock to here something like being Kyoushiro's second wife. Though in this world, it was an accepted custom but in Inomiri-sensei's perspective, it was something that only a fool of a man would do.

 

Right now, Mikoto was smiling happily while making a peace sign as though she was proud of what she just said.

 

"T-That is....."

 

"Ah! Lucinda-san! Inomiri-sensei came! Looks like his Highness Princess Roderick is here as well!!"

 

"That's.... I apologize for not noticing fast enough"

 

Mikoto swiftly changed the subject.

 

"Onii-sama, it has been a while. It is good to see you in good health"

 

"Yes, you too Lucinda"

 

Someone was ignoring the fact that Prince Roderick was smeared in blood all over. Albert made a slight discomforted expression as he saw three people bearing the black color but as he know that Inomiri-sensei doesn't like discriminating people based on their color, Albert forced himself to smile.

 

Niya offered so clean towels to the newly arrived as well as warm tea.

 

"O-Oh, thank you"

 

"You are very welcome"

 

Niya skillfully handed out tea to everyone except for Rea and Lea, who preferred orange juice over tea. Niya, of course, didn't forget to prepare some for the two of them.

 

As expected of the one who served Kyoushiro as a maid once. She was very impressive.

 

"It is good to see you Onii-sama, Albert-sama as well but what are you all doing here? Did you all came back to help us in our crisis?"

 

Lucinda prompted the talk. Once everyone was seated and relaxed, Prince Roderick answered.

 

"I received a letter saying that mother is doing well now. I haven't heard about any request for help coming from the capital"

 

"Eh? But.... father had sent many letters to our neighboring allies. Seifield should have received one or two request"

 

"That's.... unfortunately, me, Shizuka-sama and Albert-dono were preoccupied in the magic academy. We haven't known the situation in Travestin till now"

 

The three of them faced an orc settlement just the moment they entered the borders of Travestin. The city that should be in that place was already rundown by hundreds of orcs.

 

That was a rather unexpected experience since it hadn't happen until now.

 

Furthermore, the Magic Academy inside the Seifield holy empire didn't say anything about any request coming from Travestin. The trip back to Travestin itself was kept a secret from the officials of Seifield holy empire after all.

 

"But who sent you the letter regarding mother's health?"

 

"It was from father. Oh here, I brought it with me"

 

Prince Roderick handed the piece of envelope to Lucinda. The princess took out the letter and indeed found that it was father's hand writing. There was even his signature right at the very bottom f the letter.

 

Lucinda found it odd since for the past few days, King Verdik was busy moving around to fix the current crisis of the kingdom. Queen Isabelle in the other hand was going around seizing the assets of corrupt nobles that caused the pain and suffering of the citizens.

 

There was just no time to send any letters.

 

"For now, I shall I look into this myself. Please rest in the castle for the time being, Onii-sama, Albert-sama and Shizuka-sama"

 

Lucinda bowed her head then manipulated the golem wheelchair she was sitting on. The wheelchair then moved around the couch that everyone was sitting on before leaving the room. Niya followed behind while supporting the back of the wheel chair then Rea and Lea chased after while skipping around.

 

They truly didn't shirk their duties to protect Lucinda.

 

As soon as they left, Albert stood up.

 

"I shall take my leave as well. I need to report to the Queen about the encounter we had after all"

 

"Understood, thank you for your help Albert-dono"

 

"Rest well Albert-san"

 

Albert lowered his head then quietly left the room.

 

Inomiri-sensei turned back her attention to Mikoto.

 

"Aizawa-san, just what's been happening since we separated to different countries?"

 

"Ahh.... well, many things did happened huh? So much that it feels strange that none of us have said anything about it"

 

Mikoto scratched her cheeks bashfully. It seems that her senses have dulled after spending a long time in this world. Even the recent battle against the 9th Demon Lord felt like it was nothing but a dream after all. Now, she was inside another situation where a whole nation was moving around.

 

"I did heard about Kagami-kun's activities from Riza-san...."

 

"Things have been hectic lately sensei. Right now Travestin is cleaning up the messes that Taiga-kun did. What's more, the lands taken over by monsters, the small army lead by Commander Lyonn, has been currently helping around the place. Everyone is just so busy right now"

 

"Then where are Kagami-kun and the others? Shouldn't Todoroki-san be with you right now?"

 

"She went along back to Paracellumn with Kyoushiro-kun, Koizumi-kun and Sairenji-kun. Queen Elfianna wanted to establish a connection with Ambrosia and asked for some magic artifacts in return for their help but... most of them were just gifts Kyoushiro-kun handed to them"

 

"Magic artifacts? Gifts?"

 

"Kyoushiro-kun made some.... well, earth like devices in this world so the elf king was interested in some of those"

 

Mikoto still couldn't forget how Ambrosia had changed. Even with all the buildings and new roads there, as well as advance cars and machines, it should've been impossible to make them in this magic reliant world.

 

Mikoto saw how the people was living changed their lifestyles. Clothing improved to the point that it was the same level as earth's fashion. Every house has their own lighting and water supply. Waste were being purified as though they were nothing and underground railways moves around the whole wasteland and connects far reaches from all directions.

 

Even though Mikoto have yet to see all of Ambrosia that Kyoushiro created, she was sure that there were more replicated ideas from earth used and created in this world.

 

"Kyoushiro-kun went all out for the sake of convenience I suppose"

 

"As someone from a world with technology and whatnot, living in this world was troublesome. Mikoto couldn't deny that part so she kind of agree that Kyoushiro had to go all out for the sake of convenience.

 

Inomiri-sensei was troubled hearing all of this.

 

"Ugh.... I feel like I missed out on a lot of things"

 

"Ahahaha.... I'm sure you'll be able to experience being back on earth in the future, sensei"

 

Mikoto felt bad that only four of them felt like they've returned to their world. Ambrosia was like that after all. It was like seeing earth in this fantasy world altogether.

 

Inomiri-sensei looked dejected and sighed as he leaned back on the soft couch.

 

"Uhh.... I've been quiet for a while now but.... Where is this Ambrosia you speak of?"

 

Prince Roderick finally spoke. He has been keeping quiet for a while now but it seems he couldn't hold back his curiousity.

 

"Your Highness haven't heard the news of the new establishment of the country of Ambrosia?"

 

"No...."

 

"But I was sure a representative came to the 8 royals council when Arianne-sama asked for help when the 9th Demon Lord was inside the wasteland"

 

"D-Demon Lord?!"

 

Prince Roderick jumped from his seat due to shock. He didn't expected to hear a Demon Lord attacking right off the bat the moment a new country was formed.

 

"You didn't heard about it?"

 

"No! There's only news that a Demon Lord was defeated somewhere but... I never thought it was in the wasteland..."

 

"Sensei?"

 

"As for me, I just heard about from hearsay. Though I did know about that Lucinda-sama going to the wasteland all of a sudden"

 

Apparently, Seifield Holy Empire was keeping the heroes in their country out from the affairs of the other heroes. Both Inomiri-sensei and Prince Roderick didn't have any idea who was fighting who and where the Demon Lord attack.

 

Mikoto somehow thought that the holy empire was trying to close their doors to everyone since they already have their own heroes.

 

That was also probably why no one responded to any of King Verdik's request for help.

 

*Ka-blag!!* The door suddenly flung open. Mikoto, Inomiri-sensei and Prince Roderick jolted up and looked at the door.

 

From there, they all saw Queen Isabelle making a really furious face.

 

"Roderick!!"

 

"M-Mother!?"

 

Prince Roderick didn't expected his own mother to visit him. Immediately Prince Roderick went to greet his mother but received swift hit from the noggin.

 

"O-Ow!? W-What was that for? Mother?! I heard that you finally recovered and rushed he—"

 

"I do not want to hear that from you! What kind of royalty tries to abandon his duties?! Lucinda I understand because of her condition but what kind of idiotic thoughts did you have leaving the country?!!"

 

Queen Isabelle swung her hand once more and this time, a sharp slap to the face jogged Prince Roderick's head. Feeling the heat on his left cheek, Prince Roderick unconsciously took a step back.

 

"M-Mother I...."

 

"Don't show that kind expression! Do you have any idea what's going in this country while you were away?! Not only, even Aria is gone! The whole kingdom is heading to destruction and you all are playing around as you pleased!"

 

*Slap!!*

 

"None of you even helped out your father or your sister in this time of crisis! The people are suffering and you were playing around like a little boy in a picnic!"

 

*Slap!!*

 

"I just woke up and everything was a mess! Can you all do everything yourselves for once?! Lucinda may be the one next in line but I gave you all strict instructions that if anything happens, make sure to work together and keep the country together!!"

 

*Slap!!* Queen Isabelle's shoulders bobbed up and down as she breathe heavily. Because of all the things that happened while she was sick, the kingdom was left helpless with only two people working around the clock.

 

Not only that, other nobles were took advantage of the hero summoning and supported a hero that only made things worse in their kingdom.

 

Now after recovering from her sickness, Queen Isabelle was going around the whole kingdom and seizing assets from the corrupt nobles that made their own people suffer.

 

"Your father wasn't incompetent but his orders have limits in controlling the nobles. Your sister wasn't in any condition to give orders around and fails to look after herself when she does work. The here I suddenly heard that you just come back from Seifield Holy Empire? Those greedy pigs in white robes won't even respond to any of our messages!"

 

Queen Isabelle was disappointed at her own family's failure. They couldn't prevent the situation from getting worse and just ended up leaving the country to their sibling and father's hands.

 

Right now, she was unable to contain her pent up stress and ended up letting it out on her eldest son.

 

"Fuuu....."

 

Queen Isabelle breathe out and tried to compose herself once more.

 

"Your Majesty!"

 

"Please don't ran like that all of a sudden!"

 

Coming from outside the room, other nobles were chasing after Queen Isabelle. It seems that she ran off while in a serious discussion.

 

"Roderick, No, Prince Roderick, I order you to return to your duties at once. Work alongside that brainless court mage of ours to deal with the ruined farms in the kingdom"

 

As Queen Isabelle finally calms down, she immediately gave an order to Prince Roderick. The Prince then quietly nodded, unable to retort back to his mother.

 

'U-Uhmm!!"

 

Inomiri-sensei called out to Queen Isabelle.

 

"Hm? Who might you be?"

 

"I am sorry for the late introductions your Majesty, I am Inomiri Shizuka. I am the teacher of the heroes that were summoned in your country"

 

"The teacher..... I see. Then? Where were you sent to when the 8 royal families chose their heroes?"

 

"U-Uhmm.... T-To the Seifield Holy Empire... your majesty"

 

"......"

 

Queen Isabelle went silent as she heard that. Her eyes then moved to the idiot son who were standing behind her before sighing.

 

"Haaaah... We shall talk in private later Shizuka-sama. For now, rest up and clean yourself. There are many things I need to attend to so I apologize for not being able to entertain you"

 

"N-No! It's fine, I know how busy you all are"

 

"Very well. We shall take our leave then. Roderick, take a bath and change your clothes. You are a Prince not some common adventurer"

 

"Yes.... mother"

 

Queen Isabelle and her entourage quietly left along with Prince Roderick. As soon as the door clothes, Inomiri-sensei and Mikoto finally took a deep breath.

 

"Puhaa.....! That was terrifying! I didn't know the real Queen was that intense"

 

"She's just too busy. Don't worry, she's not like that all the time"

 

Mikoto consoles Inomiri-sensei, who got shaken from meeting Queen Isabelle.

 

"I suddenly felt our roles got reversed, Aizawa-san"

 

"Hehehe, It's just your imagination sensei"

 

Inomiri-sensei smiled wryly as Mikoto chuckled at her words.

3