Vol. 1 Ch. 4 – The accursed black hero……
1.1k 5 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The accursed black hero......

Part #1

 

After that day, I don't know how long I was in this place. Cold hard steel bars, Both hands cuffed with a device that prevents the use of skills, no light except the torches hanged on the wall and stench of the dead rats in room fills the air.

 

I don't know why i'm in here in the first place...... They took everything from me. My weapons, my creations, my clothes, and my freedom. Nothing is left on me except the thin old clothes I was provided. I was given food and water to keep me alive. Although it was horribly tasteless, I didn't have choice but to eat it to survive.

 

I live through the days like that.....

 

Under the unlighted prison, my life was turned to nothing but trash. Being forced to showered with cold water of a water spell. Being made to sleep by forced by earth magic, Earth bullet.

 

Everyday was hell... Every night being shown nightmares through mind magic 'Black illusions'. My cries didn't help and as time goes by, I left unfeeling. Cold as ice and soulless as a mannequin. Then, as the hellish days end, I was finally set free in an unknown date.

 

"It is good to see you again, hero"

 

The king addresses me with his usual face filled with dignity and pride. That eyes of his.....irritates me... My blood boils every time i'm being looked down while being pushed down.. But I have to resist it, I still have my hands cuffed. I can't kill him with my hands like this.

 

". . . . . . ."

"Respond to the king when you are speaking to him!!"

 

Whack... My face was hit. With a hand equipped with a metal gauntlet, the blow broke my cheek bone. Blood the

 

"Tsk...."

"That is not an answer!!"

 

*Whack!!* again, I was punched. But, I retaliated with a headbutt to the nose. Blood gushed out and the knight fell down due to being out balance. I took that opportunity and began to crush his whole face with the sole of my foot. Breaking his nose and teeth then crushing his eyes. Other soldiers began suppressing me but was unable to.

 

However, as I was attacked by magic again like that time... I was blown off to a corner and was beaten up by the soldiers that tried to suppressed me. I was then presented to the king, being forced to kneel. I glared at the king who was looking down on me.

 

"You have gone wild after a few weeks in prison"

"Tell that to yourself, you made me like this"

 

Nightmares every night, being beaten up like a dog in the day. How hellish was that place if it can't make a single person turn into something he isn't proud to?

 

". . . . ."

"Gone silent? Can't refute the truth huh?"

 

You monsters took everything I have in this world. So i'll have you all pay for it. After that, i'll go back to my world. I'll leave this place and forget about it all and never come back.

 

"That might be true but your crimes are----"

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!"

 

Again, i'm being accused....... My anger is surging and was being shown from my face. The king could only sigh as he see such sight and continued as if nothing ever happened.

 

"Well then, that aside. I have you stay in the border of this world. The council of the remaining 8 royalties have all agreed to this punishment"

 

That punishment huh? The thing about the banishment from this land? So the news spread even in the eight countries? News travels fast whenever if its a crime in this world huh? So does that mean that I can't enter any of those lands because i'm a criminal? These bastards...... have nerve to that after what they did to me.... One day....i'll have you regret this someday....

 

"So that's it huh?"

"You'll be taken there immediately, tomorrow morning will be your departure"

"Fast, aren't you getting to hasty just to get rid of me?"

"You are a threat in this lands so you'll be place there. The Elven kingdom provided the fastest ship to take you there so rest assured"

 

Ship? So it goes beyond the seas huh? He did say its a wasteland.

 

"Fine. I'll accept that. But if ever i'd get attack, i'll retaliate"

"Don't worry, your safety is assured. Inomiri-dono and the other royalties have made an agreement in regards to your safety"

 

Sensei.... I guess even she couldn't do anything. This world revolves in power. As long as you have power, you'll rule over the world. Even I can attest to that common sense.

 

"Are you fine now after hearing about your safety?"

"Aah... As long as my life is preserved, I don't care about anything"

 

With that talk over, I was set free and sent to my room to gather my belongings but, when I arrived at that room, all my things was turned upside down.

 

Those assholes.....they literally took everything. Even my notes of this world. My plans where to travel, even the stones I needed to use when making stones were all gone. Many papers were scattered around... my uniform...all turned to shreds..

 

"Damn it..... they'll pay for this.......After what they've done to me... I'll never forget this!!"

 

Bam!! My hand hit the stone wall. I was grinding my teeth and blood was dripping from my hands. After making my vow, I prepared the remaining things that was still intact and slept on the shredded bed without minding my smell. Under the cover of my arm, I tear drop dripped down on the bed.

 

Part #2

After Kyoushiro was led to his room, the king, along with Lucinda his daughter, was left whispering together. The face of the king relaxed after the throne room was emptied when Lucinda had them leave in the guise of a private talk with her father. The king consented, and ordered the guards to leave for now. Right now, only the two of them was inside the throne room.

 

"Father, the person I adore has......"

"Sadly, the incident couldn't be avoided. And it seems my adviser, Welmner-dono, pulled some strings to torture Kagami-dono"

 

Adviser, Ricardo Alium Welmner, was the man that sent Kyoushiro to prison and had paid the guards to torture him everyday. Unknown to the king, Taiga Kurosawa had became the core of the incident. He went to the people that greatly opposed the continued stay of Kyoushiro in the castle. It was because, Taiga thought that Kyoushiro was a threat to his plans. After seeing the power Kyoushiro could wield he felt that Kyoushiro would take the glory of being a hero instead of him. So, in order for his plans not be foiled, he made use of the fact that Kyoushiro was being hated in this world for having black hair and dark eyes.. With that thought, Taiga secretly met with Welmner and talked about his plans with him. After that, they ransacked Kyoushiro's shed and room to steal all of his belongings. Destroying his things were just a bonus. Then, after that was the execution of the plan, the swords were given to Taiga and the useless bunch were given to the other heroes.

 

The king was not informed of such truth, not even the princess knew. Because of that, they were having a discussion about finding the truth about what really happened that day.

 

However.....

 

"Taiga-dono is more powerful than the other heroes. If he were to leave our side....."

 

It'd be more catastrophic since such will be like letting the enemies attack his country. They can't just have the most strongest hero disappeared from his side, the populace will question the mind of the royalties. Because there would consequences in blaming Taiga, there was no choice but to let Kyoushiro shoulder the burden.

 

"But, he was treated way too horrible!!! The person I once knew, the Kagami-sama I spent my time with.....never showed such murderous eyes. This world changed him father..... I can't bare to see him like that....my heart just can't"

"Lucinda....."

 

The king knew all too well the feelings his daughter bare for Kyoushiro. It was not born out of pity, but pure coincidental when the two first met each other. In other words, it was love at first sight. The princess confessed her feelings to her father after the trial of that day was conducted. Who would have thought that Lucinda could cry so much for a mere stranger....

 

"So please father...... let me be with him...."

 

However, that is something the king, as a father, could not allow. Kyoushiro has now become too dangerous. It was proven earlier when he completely crushed the face of the knight with his foot. Anyone can imagine Kyoushiro hurting Lucinda, just the mere thought of it makes the king tremble in anger

 

"I won't allow it. It is to dangerous"

"But.....!!"

"Even so, the answer is 'No'. Who knows what he can do to you without my supervision. You could very well be killed if you get near him!!"

"I love him!! So I can take any punch or any blows he can give me!!"

"Don't be stupid!! Just let me take of it. He won't be hurt no matter what. I've let him be tortured too much, I won't allow it any further"

 

After what he had seen, the king have already taken measures to prevent him being hurt by any parliament. That is the reason Kyoushiro was being sent to the border of the world, the wastelands.

 

The talk ended and the princess left unsatisfied. It was obvious that she'll head to where Kyoushiro was. The king could only sigh on how easily this world destroy such young man..

 

 

 

Part #3

 

I left father alone and walked through the empty halls, alone with face showing the melancholy I was feeling.

 

Clack.....clack.....the extravagant shoe I was wearing makes such noise every step I make... The sound.... bounced of the walls of the empty halls causing the to echo loudly, the memory of my beloved......Kagami-sama being in such state....Pains my heart...

 

I am Lucinda Aluferd Travestin. The 1st daugther and heiress apparent to the throne. As my mother,Queen Isabelle Quintos Aluferd Travestin, has been bedridden, due to certain illness,  I took up the position of the queen temporarily.

 

This country is a matrilineal lineage that has a queen that rules. Furthermore, i'm in the first seat that will one day be the queen of Travestin. As i'm the heiress apparent, I oversee the works of the current to learn how to act and stand as the next queen of Travestin.

 

Because of that, I am forbidden to choose whom I should marry. The duty of the queen is to marry a noble lineage with great ancestry and heritage. Love and such wasn't allowed, even just talking to a commoner was forbidden. My grandmother had gone through it and my mother as well. Although I do wish that I am free to love who ever I choose, it is impossible as I am the descendant of the lineage of queens.

 

For now, my father oversees the duty of the queen as the king of Travestin. I know that it is a difficult task so I often help out as future reference as the next queen.

 

"Summoning heroes?"

 

I was with my mother when she told me about the hero that came from a different world. Stories of heroic deeds fighting against the forces of demonic beasts as a hero of light, saving lives and ending wars. Hearing that, I can't believe that such powerful person once saved this world.

 

After hearing that story, I had a dream of marrying the hero. Being saved and saving each other. Spending our lives together and watching the future together as husband and wife. However, such stories remained stories. The war of the demon lords spread across the continent. Cities, towns and villages destroyed, lives were lost and fear enveloped the whole land.

 

My dream crumbled. As the reality was a harsh thing, I wasn't able to do anything but watch the world I knew fall in utter destruction. But......

 

"There is still one last hope....."

 

I had my father approved of the 'Hero' plan. As my father has knowledge about such legend, he immediately accepted it. We made plans and had them executed with great haste as time was not favorable. We opened up the ancient tomb of summoning. That is where the hero was suppose to appear. Clad in bright white and golden light, the hero descends from the doorsteps of the goddess.

 

However, what came was 17 young man and girls along with an older woman. It was a miracle. For those who hoped for a single hero, the goddess gave this country, 18 heroes. Which the other nations were unable to do.

 

That was then...... I met him. With guards pointing the edges of their halberds around his neck, a young man with an unkempt black hair and dark eyes, a person which fate caused me meet. A demon spawn..... A cursed one that has been revered as the spawn of the demon god. A black haired and eyed young lad, whom which set my heart aflutter when his night-like eyes met mine.

 

The hero.....Kyoushiro Kagami.....

 

The feelings that I tried to suppressed for all of my life have been pulled out, with only a glimpse of his dark solitude eyes. Was my face been blushing the whole time? Did he saw it? I can't help but feel the embarrassment whenever I saw such beauty in his eyes.

 

That was why, I took the opportunity and talked to him. Surprisingly, he was talkative. Whenever I asked about something about himself, he honestly gives me an honest answer. Without concerning our standings, he interacted as such....

 

Then, as three days passed, he was called out to rescue the trap heroes. Due to a misgiving information, the heroes where trapped in within the labyrinth's traps. It was a type of room that imprisons it's captives and made them fight in an endless surge of monsters. And each time the battle ends, a new horde of monsters attack with strengths doubled than the first ones.

 

Undeniably; it was a race against time. 16 heroes were trapped and if they were lost, the chances of freeing this world from the demon god would drop. All life will be lost because of one mistake.... A mistake, that the king, my father, doesn't want to happen.

 

As the adviser, Welmner-sama gave father reasons after reasons just make Kagami-sama fight. It was detestable. I truly loathe his greed and lust for power. However, his statement were hard to disapprove. With that, father was left no choice but to use Kagami-sama's power.

 

In the end, Kagami-sama succeeded. Oh, how much joy it brought me just to see him safe. I was told stories about what happened with the labyrinth by Minami-sama and Mikoto-sama. How Kagami-sama rescued them like a true hero. With strength that surpassed the heroes, he brought down the army of demonic ogres that the other heroes and Gaius-sama had troubled in defeating.

 

Hearing such stories only made my heart yearn for him even more. Before long, I have completely fallen for him. I follow him with my gaze every time we passed in the halls, spoke to him whenever we meet and watching his serious, yet delicate expression flustered whenever I teased him.

I can't help but to admit that I have totally fell for his charms. Though Kagami-sama seems scary, he has a heart that easily opens up to people. The childishness he has whenever he was fiddling with his potions.... those charms.... only made me madly in love with him...

 

But......such days ended when that certain day came....

 

"I hereby judged the demon-spawn, Kyoushiro Kagami, as a traitor and a criminal for the attempted murder of the 16 heroes"

 

It was the day when Kagami-sama was falsely accused by the adviser, Welmner-dono. He condemned and gave false statements about Kagami-sama's heroic deeds, turning them fabricated lies which made the people watching, accepted those lies like they were true.

 

But, I was unable to do anything. I could only watch Kagami-sama made as a criminal from lies that came from the mouth of the unknown witness. A sudden ache strike my heart. As if a needle went through it, it was burning like it was bleeding. My beloved was treated like an animal.

 

When I saw him charged towards Taiga-sama, I was shocked. He was suddenly blown away by magic. He coughed blood. I saw it, blood dripped from his lips, and he was having trouble standing up. I was about to run to him but, my father forbid me. He too was showing a face that was filled with dissatisfaction. Seeing a single man being drawn to crimes he did not commit, as a king, he can't bare such sight. But, as the king of the country as well, he must view his judgement as a ruler of a kingdom.

 

Because of that...... Kagami-sama was sent to the dungeon. Tortured day to night, every time I tried to visit him but the guards did not allowed me. Welmner knew about the affection I hold for the hero, so in order to not let Kagami-sama free and see a single person, I was threatened to not try and visit Kagami-sama again.

 

Then, several days later..... earlier, after a half a month has passed, I was finally able to meet my beloved again. However, Kagami-sama wasn't the same as before. His eyes that were shining despite it being dark, was now hollow. Holding no emotion whatsoever. Only hardheartedness and stone cold gazes to people he hates.

 

I.....I....can't bare seeing him like this!!! If only.....if only I was by his side, he wouldn't be so broken now. That is why.... I am now going to see him. Even if he were to be sleeping now, I want to see him. Even if push me away, i'll be by his side no matter what.

 

Now.....with resolute heart, I stand before the door, were my unrequited feelings, was directing their attention to. The room where Kagami-sama resides.....

 

Part #4

Ugh...... my head feels heavy.... After going through hell after those days in the dungeon, my body automatically wakes up whenever night comes. Those endless nightmares broke my mind and now I can't even take a decent sleep.

 

"Haah..... What do I do now?"

 

After I was imprisoned, I was left filled with hatred towards this world and to Kurosawa. I was dragged into that hell hole because of him and the things he stole from me are long gone now. At first, I tried to explain my side of the story to the guards of that dungeon but they didn't believed me. All they did was laughed. Looked at me with those disgusted eyes and tortured me non-stop.

 

I won't forgive them.... Even if I have to turn against them, i'll do it..

 

But, can it be done? My level is already behind those damn heroes. On top of my things stolen, I don't even have a single protective armor with me. My strength doesn't rely on my 'Status' but on literal physical objects. Because of the curse I was bounded to, obtaining [Sword skills] and [Magic arts] were impossible.

 

My Mp doesn't compare to sensei but it isn't worst than those low leveled punks. For now, I need to get stronger. Finding materials would be the best thing to do after all. Even if I lost my potions, I can still remake them as long as I have the right ingredients for it.

 

I have concerns for Lina's safety after that I was imprisoned. I tried to look for her after I got out but, it seems that she was sent back to her home town after she was an accomplice the crimes I did. I felt my heart ache after hearing that. Lina was in fact the only one that cared for me. Even when I was falsely accuse, I heard she pleaded to the king that I was innocent. Only to get fired and get deported back to her home town.

 

For now, i'll search for her and after that, i'll do what I want. I don't want to be in debt in this world, but for Lina, the only person I worked with in this world, i'll thank her. Even of it's impossible, i'll do so in order to repay back the kindness she has given me.

 

After I collect the scattered pieces of paper on the ground, I sat on the shredded bed and sighed deeply. I looked around the place once more and was reminded of the trash like state my room was when I entered it yesterday. Right now it's night and currently, I was rearranging the things that were thrown around the place; searching for something useful I could use.

 

But....

 

"They really did a number on me......"

 

My things stolen, and my room got trashed. All of the things I worked hard on to researched for three days without sleep was wasted. My swords, 'Dawn' and 'Dusk' were stolen by Kurosawa and my items were distributed to the others. Like a hierarchy where Kurosawa stood on top, the relation to the others were just simple slaves.

 

I can't help but regret suppressing the anger I felt that time. The murderous feeling I held towards Kurosawa, the maddening rage my heart was feeling against the people that pushed me down and looked at me with gazes filled with disgust and scorn. If only I had let it all out and all those people....I wouldn't have experienced that damned days...

 

Kuh!! I'm getting angry just by thinking of it....

 

*Knock Knock*

 

As I was clenching my fist till blood drew out, a sudden knock came from the door.... Right now is late at night. There is no people supposed be awake at this hour. Who could it be?

 

"Kagami-sama.....It is I...."

 

That voice...... what is the queen doing here in this late of an hour? Silently, I went over to the door. To check if whether the queen was alone or not, I used [Magic Seer] skill that I haven't used for a long time.

 

I focused my vision and saw only one translucent pale blue aura outside my room. It was definitely the queen. With such density, it was very easy to tell how much magic power she has in her possession.

 

After making sure she was alone, I slowly opened the door and peered outside where I saw the queen with a melancholic expression....

 

"Can I please enter?"

 

I gave a nod as response and let her in. I transmuted a small blade from a piece of needle I found earlier under my bed. A faint light glows behind me as I transmuted the needle into a finger sized small blade.

 

"Your highness, what are you doing in this late hour?"

 

I questioned her as she was facing the window, showing her defenseless back towards me. I was then surprised, when she suddenly turned her body and ran towards me. I thought I was going to be attacked, but it was only to embraced by the girl in front of me.

 

"Kagami-sama....I....I...I'm sorry!!! I wasn't able to come to you.... If only I had the courage... the strength at that time....I...You..."

 

Her face was buried on my chest. Crying as if her crimes were so heavy, pleading to be forgiven.

 

Astonished, I softly pushed her away and with that action, I was somehow faced with a crying girl in front of me. The queen smiled at me when she saw my reaction.

 

"Your highness......?"

 

I tried to call out to her but she only shook her head in response. She then looked up to me, with tears still falling from her blushing cheeks, and with eyes saying 'I'm happy' she again embraced me with all her might.

 

I let her be and do as she pleases for now and waited for a couple of minutes till she calmed down. Then, as I no longer her her crying, I let her seat on the shredded bed.

 

"Your highness, what are y--"

"Lucinda...."

"Yes?"

"Please call me 'Lucinda' Kagami-sama"

 

With a nod, I say her name.... Wait, is it alright to call her first name? Nah, this world is garbage, who cares about aesthetics like that...

 

"Lucinda-sama"

"Just 'Lucinda' Kyoushiro-sama"

 

Why change what you call me then?

 

"Then, Lucinda--"

"Kyoushiro-sama!!"

 

Again, I was embraced. Though this time, she pounced on me. Because of her actions, we both fell on the floor, making a loud thud and clattering noises.

 

"Kyoushiro-sama, oh how I waited for you to call me by my name...."

"What?"

"Oh, the hero that make my heart so, please let me be by your side till the ends of time...."

 

Don't go spouting cheesy lines like those princes in story books now lady.... Anyway, I can't seem to understand the situation so for now, let's let her do what she wants for now. I don't have the energy to play with her after all.

 

Then, after another couple if minutes, Lucinda finally calms down with her face as red as a tomato. I guess she was going out of control without her knowing huh?

 

"So? why are you here?"

"I--"

"Please answer this time alright?"

"I-I know!!"

 

I don't want such play again after all....

 

"I just want to see you.....Kyoushiro-sama...."

"'See me?' why?"

 

I can't understand her reason. She shouldn't be wanting something so ridiculous. Her position is the queen of this country, I can't say that I feel happy, but I feel an extreme hate towards this world and it's inhabitants. With her speaking to me, the woman who didn't do anything to save me when I was being accused, I feel my guts churning that I want to vomit.

 

"It.....It is because....because I....I...."

 

With a reddened face hidden behind her golden hair, Lucinda spoke stuttering and nervously unable to continue. So, for her sake, I waited for her to finish.

 

"It's because I love Kyoushiro-sama!!"

 

The surrounding went silent. The candle which was the only light source was flickering due to the whistling wind blowing inside.

Wait....huh? what did she say? I'm left completely dumbfounded right now, unable to comprehend what Lucinda just say.

 

"I have been in love you from the first time we met"

 

Again with that.....I can see her face softening. Her hands were laid above her chest, pressing her gigantic breast with her hands as she faced me with loving gaze. I froze up from, trying to understand the reason why Lucinda confessed her feelings to me.

 

U-Un.... she said it was love at first sight....but, why me? Aren't my appearance considered as a horrible thing in this world? When I answered that, she had her face turned away from me. Showing such vulnerable and fragile expression.

 

"I...As the next queen, I was not allowed to love"

 

Eh? Next queen? What is she saying?

 

"Kyoushiro-sama, I know that you confused right now so please listen to what I have to say...."

"Un..."

"This country, Travestin, is a matrilineal country. Where a queen is the who governs this entire land. My father currently is the one leading the country since my mother has been bedridden due to a strong disease. Because of that, i'm currently filling up the seat as the queen of Travestin"

 

There was such a backstory huh? But this country is a monarchy rather that patriarch one that a king usually rule over it. In other words, the king has no absolute power, whereas Lucinda, the heiress, has the higher position.

 

That somehow angers me.... why didn't she do anything when I was being judged like a criminal?! Kuh.....as I thought, I can't trust anybody even in this world...

 

"I know Kyoushiro-sama have grown to hate this world but...."

"You bet I do..... I was always getting insulted behind my back, always being scorned for something I don't even I did something or not... so why do I have like this place when all I receive is the bad end of the stick?! Cut the crap!!"

 

Luckily, I installed an anti-eavesdropping device in this room before I was convicted so there was no sounding going out of this room. Even if I yell or murder Lucinda, no sounds can be heard from the outside...

 

"This world....no, whether if it's mine or this one, it's all the same!! I'm always treated like this!! Being blamed for something I didn't do..... being treated like garbage by society.... always... it's always like this...."

 

That's right. Even back in that world, all I do is suffer. Always pushed around by someone stronger than me... even after my parents died....nobody respected me as a person, all i'm living for is my own life but.... even in this world, it's all the same.

 

I glared angrily at Lucinda. My curse, my false crime..... this world gave me twice the despair I was given than in my world. My anger..no!! my hatred won't disappear just like that!!

 

"Kyoushiro-sama...?"

"You're just like them huh.....? After this you'll just treat me like trash after you get what you want right?"

"No!! I....!!"

 

Lucinda stood up, trying to reason with me, who was being dyed by anger. I took out the small blade from behind me, and with a shine from the moonlight outside, the blade glimmer slightly like mirror.

 

Lucinda's eyes widened after seeing that. It was normal reaction.... you had been shown a weapon that could kill a person.

 

"I'll kill you and after that....this world is next...."

" !! "

 

I took a step forward, brandishing the small sized blade in my hand. But Lucinda didn't moved from where she was standing.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

I questioned why she was spreading her arms wide, letting her body open to attacks. If I charged now, she'll be dead already.

 

"If you have to, then please. If that will ease your anger, i'll give you my life. As I've said before 'I love you' and with that reason only, I am prepared to give you my life. Destroy this world afterwards if you must, but I won't let anyone be the first one you kill other than me"

 

With face filled with determination, Lucinda bravely let out her true feelings. I'm filled with chaotic thoughts... Conflicting whether to do what I want or do I don't want to.

 

Lucinda, the next queen, was willing to let her life be taken by me. Even more so, she wouldn't mind this world be destroyed. How brave is she? For her not to be afraid of death... are convictions that strong? No, is her feelings so strong that she'll let a freak like me do as he pleases?

 

"So please.....Kyoushiro-sama... Just don't hate me..."

 

Hate.... Why does she look so pained when thinking that I would hate her? Are her feelings really true?

 

"Kyoushiro.....sama?"

 

Aah...... What was I about to do.... This girl is just so pure that she was prepared to die for me.. Honestly....I really can't understand this place.

 

"Eh?"

 

With face dyed in surprised, Lucinda's face turned bright red. Why? because I pulled her towards me. I already threw away the blade so she's no longer in danger.

 

Although i'm still not sure whether what she say is true or not but, I can tell that, because of her, I can still go on in this world. Even if this or that world pushed me away, as long as I have Lina or Lucinda believing in me, i'd be fine....

 

"Kyoushiro-sama.......do you....accept me?"

"Aah....for now at least. So don't betray me now alright?"

"How can I do something like that?!! I won't betray Kyoushiro-sama ever!! I'll will stay loyal to him no matter what!!"

"Haha.... don't go saying things like that. There might come a time when I would lean on other women for strength"

"I would no mind. As long I am allowed to be by your side, i'm already fine with it"

 

We both stared lovingly in each other's eyes. So closed to each other, our breathes were mixing together. A strong wind blew in and put out the light of the candle, letting the darkness envelopes the two of us, with only the seeping light from the moon illuminated the room.

 

Slowly....our lips met. With her arms wrapped around my neck, I pulled her close to me. Locking lips, entwining the lavishing muscles within our mouths. Breaths mixed and liquid lining was shown as we separated from our intercourse of kisses.

 

My hands savoring the softness of her body, pressing each warm cushions with my palms. Her thin clothes stripped, and what appeared were the proud jewel that this country was treasuring. Lucinda pulled me down, causing our bodies to fall on the shredded bed, laying on each others bodies...

 

Seductive moans resounded through my ears......Teasing gestures like nibbling my ear lobes, caressing my hair as the kiss were lasting for so long.

 

Our minds blank, the scene of lovers making love can be seen within the unlighted room. Her voice saying my name, with such lovely voice, had my heart beat like crazy. Wildly, like intense waves crushing to one another, like bees collecting the nectar from the flower, water works came after.

 

Ragged breathe and along with the sweet scent of nectar, seducing me.... Inviting me again to another round of savory experiences.

 

With such night..... the two of us slept within the arms if one another. But, within my mind, was a plan. Making use of the purity of her affections towards me, i'll gather information regarding Kurosawa and the other heroes. And by then......I'll make sure he'll pay back what he owe me...

 

Part #5

Morning came, and what came after I woke up was a blonde beauty sleeping on my arm. I can still remember what happened last night so I am sure that there wasn't any use of either skill or spell.

 

Damn..... I can still feel that sensation....Well, anyways. I'll use Lucinda for now and have her give me information regarding the heroes, especially Kurosawa, after I leave. I'll make her a personal communication device that is only connected to me so that i'll have monopoly of the information going around the world.

 

"Nn~? Kyoushiro-sama, good morning"

"Aah, good morning"

 

Lucinda wakes up and muzzled up against me. Her face was smiling happily. There was still innocence remained on her personality after what happened last night. I kissed her forehead and pulled her towards me, giving her an embrace so tight her body was pressing against mine.

 

"Kyoushiro-sama is so sweet today~"

"Am I?"

"Yes, especially this part"

 

That....kuh....innocence my ass. But, well, her feelings for me are strong so i'll give love as much as she wants. Though, for now there isn't time for that but....

 

She isn't letting go so i'll spare some more time for her. After all, today is when i'll leave and be brought to the wastelands.

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

After I was separated from Lucinda from her and her affection, I hurriedly transmuted a communication stone for her. It was carved with a transmission and Reception magic circle with inscribed incantations inside. It was so that the wearer would be able to used to only communicate to me. In addition, I also made it into a ring so that it wouldn't be conspicuous. Lucinda was also happy about it so I didn't mind. There was also a spare earrings made for the reception in case trouble comes. I don't want her to get in danger time arise.

 

The materials for it were provided by Lucinda of course. It was stones given to her as a gift whenever some guys tried and court her. I don't understand the meaning if the rock but, they have useful effects so I took some with me.

 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Communication Ring/Earrings

Made by Kyoushiro Kagami

Let's communication possible through one way route to the other wielder. Can be use by pouring magic power directly into it. Quality of communications depends on the wearer.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Regeneration Ring (Small)

Boosts healing process of the wearer.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Mana Boosts Ring (Medium)

Increases Magic power to a certain amount.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Storage Bracelet

Magic storage with limited space.

Free space: 500/500

Used space: 000/500

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Lovers Rings

Rings that connects the your lover to you. As long you wear this you are bounded to your lover wherever he/she goes.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

 

There three products that has useful use while the last one was no use at all. I used the best materials given to me by Lucinda. Although I was able to make new enchanted items, it was still below the quality I used to make before. But, since I have no choice, I willfully wore the accessories. Lucinda requested the Lovers rings so I gave her the other one. Whereas I was made to wear the other. It has useless effect but, if it makes Lucinda happy, I won't mind.

 

Then, as time flew by, our time together came to an end....

 

"We are the elven guards ordered to take you to the wastelands as requested by your king and our queen, Elfiana Litre Parcelous"

 

When I arrived in the training grounds, where I was instructed to come earlier, I was met up with a tall blonde guy with pointed ears and green armor with golden ornaments. Lucinda told me about their race and was shocked when they weren't the ones I knew back in that world.

 

They weren't short like Santa's working elves so it really hard to believe. But come to think of it, this guy has extremely good looks. If he were brought to earth, he'd make an instant celebrity.

 

"If you have nothing else to bring, board the ship immediately"

 

Ah, that's right. The most unbelievable thing I saw was a small ship brought on land. It was only that of a fishing boat size so it was slightly big as well. The interior and exterior was mainly made of wood, sails weren't present but a roof instead. It has fish like fins on the rear ends of it and an elegant design of yellow and green.

 

But......no, I better not question it anymore, this is a different world after all so, it must be normal.

 

"Kyoushiro-sama!!!"

 

As I was about board the ship brought by the human like elves, I heard Lucinda's voice calling out to me from the entrance of the training ground.

 

I looked over and saw Lucinda bring block by soldiers, with halberds being used to obstruct the path.

 

I walk towards her, and slowly the soldiers became vigilant. The king was standing behind Lucinda huh? Perfect, I can use this...

 

"Kyoushiro-sama.....we have to part ways....I can't bare such thing...."

 

Caressing her cheeks, I listened to her crying words. I didn't order her to do such thing this is a great opportunity to have her safety secured. I'll do something if things get dangerous around Lucinda. I can't have my informant die before she do her job.

 

"Lucinda, don't worry i'll be back. I'll get stronger by then and if that time comes, i'll take you with me"

"Kyoushiro-sama......"

"So wait for me alright?"

"Yes!!"

 

I pulled her close and kissed her forehead. She looked at me with longing eyes, reluctant to see me off. I ignored that and faced the king. This threat ought to do something....

 

"King, make sure that Lucinda is still safe when I come back. If ever a single hair has been damaged to her body, i'll kill you along with the people you rule"

 

The guards were shaken when I glared at them. The king had no expression to that whatsoever but, if this would make him protect his daughter properly, making insurances wouldn't be a bad thing.

 

"Oh right, tell this to that adviser of yours 'I'll come for your head first if you ever try to harm my queen'"

 

Lucinda's face blushed at that phrase. I somehow don't want to see that expression of hers since I might get delayed any longer. I caress Lucinda's cheeks one last time before I walked back to the ship. Ah, I forgot to say something.....

 

"King!!!! Tell Kurosawa that i'll take back what he stole from me, i'll take it all of it back when I return"

 

Right, this whole thing wouldn't even happen when if that bastard weren't so greedy. I take back everything he and the others took from me. Whether it'd be by force or not, i'll take it. This world won't stop my anger. I'll take Lina and Lucinda with me when I return to my world. I don't care if this world crumbles to dust. As long as I have those with me, I don't care if this world dies along with those heroes.

 

Continuing my steps, the closed my mouth and boarded the ship. As it made a mechanical sound as if an engine was turned on, the 10 meter ship flew up in the air and rode the winds as it travels the blue sky of this world.

 

I take back what was stolen from me.....I etched such vow deep within my mind as the ship flew through the sunrise of the new morn.

 

 

 

 

 

 

(EDITED)

16