Chapter 2: If Toilet Stalls Could Tell Tales
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<Content Warning: Explicit Scene, Sexual References, and Use of Foul Language>

“FUCK!” Kai slammed a heavy arm against the smooth tiles of the science building's isolated bathroom.
“FAHHHHHHKKKKKKK,” he groaned, clutching at his hair.
I acted like a TOTAL WACKJOB, Kai’s thoughts raced as he recalled the pie incident. His pinky finger still tingled where Wesley’s canine had scraped him. Kai clutched that hand to his chest.
It had all gone horribly wrong. All he had wanted was to eat lunch together, to actually speak to him. Maybe then he’d be able to actually interact with Wesley, they could be friends. He’d have a legitimate reason to hang around him. He'd be able to get close to Wesley naturally, instead of copping a whiff of his sweaty skin in the lunch line like a sicko. Still, Wesley had smelled SOOOO GOOOD. A musky, manly smell. Kai nearly crumpled at the memory. He’d had to put all his strength into his knees to keep himself upright when he’d been waiting in line. Maybe it would’ve been a good idea to just fall, he could’ve thrust his face right into Wesley’s voluptuous chest.
“I bet it’s soft,” Kai murmured.
His stomach had been soft when Kai had pressed his body against Wesley’s. Kai had wished his shirt would just melt away so he could feel Wesley directly on him, skin on skin. And then the image of Wesley’s adorable cheeks bulging as he ate out of Kai’s hand. His teeth and tongue were against Kai’s fingers. Shit. Kai had wanted to slip his fingers inside, to feel the wrinkles of the roof of his mouth and gild his hand in Wesley’s saliva. Instead, Kai had shoved a fucking pie into his fucking face and almost fucking killed him like a fucking idiot. Things had just gotten worse when Wesley bent over to drink water. He may have soft skin, but Wesley’s back and shoulders were BUILT. The man could rip a person apart. Kai’s heart had nearly burst with excitement every time he’d smacked Wesley on the back and felt the fleshy solidity of his muscles.
Kai’s crotch was still throbbing.
Kai’s heartbeat kept jackhammering in his head, he felt hyperaware of every single one of his blood vessels. His breath was heavy and hot. Kai ducked into a stall, roughly locking it. He hurried to unzip his pants, nearly cutting his fingertips as he ripped the zip open.
“Shit. Shit. SHIT,” Kai groaned as he recalled every excruciating moment, embarrassed by his own behavior. Yet these thoughts were cut through by the flashes of Wesley’s body, his mouth, his eyes—Wesley. Wesley. Wesley.
Kai’s hand grew sticky as he started to rock his hips violently.
Then there was that image of Wesley that had stupefied Kai. He hadn’t been able to say a single thing in the face of that expression. Wesley’s tawny brown eyes turned up in half-moons as a small smile creased up his broad cheeks. Kai felt an increased swell, a crescendo.
Then that look in the locker rooms. God. That flash of angry narrow eyes from his dripping wet face. Roughened chapped hands squeezing into large fists, ready to pummel him. God, Kai wished Wesley had pummeled him. He was so HOT. SO FUCKING HOT. FUCK. FAAAAAAAHHHHKK.
Murky fluid sprayed across the stall door as Kai leaned heavily against its thin metal wall. He’d fucked everything up. Made a proper shit show of EVERYTHING. Kai snatched at the toilet paper roll and started wiping off his hands. He balled the toilet paper, squeezing it tightly until his fingernails shone white. Kai leaned his head back. Hot tears started to stream down his face.
What was he supposed to do now?
The chime of the ten-minute bell decided for him. Kai did his best to wipe everything down. He washed his hands twice, getting soap under his nails and between his fingers. He didn’t want his hands to smell like fucking dick when he was in the same classroom as Wesley. Kai went out into the poorly lit hallway to see kids waiting by the door. It must still be locked. There was a tinkling laugh. Kai saw Wesley towering over some girl and ducked his head. He peered at them from the shadowed alcove of a doorway.
What was her name? Daria something. She was the only girl in Wesley’s friend group, at least the friends that Wesley ate with at lunch. She looked like some kind of rodent with beady eyes and a long narrow nose. The effect was heightened by the fact that she had very little to almost no eyebrows. Her straight hair was cut in an unflattering bob that emphasized the droop of her soft jaw. Kai probably wouldn’t have been so harsh on how she looked if he hadn’t also found her irritating. Kai knew that she was competitive in a petty way, always asking Wesley what his test scores were. Once, she had even wept, wailing on and on about why she didn’t understand why she was only second in the class when Wesley was a jock and always busy. She’d also been passive-aggressive to Pris, who was an honor student like Wesley. Pris was Kai’s childhood friend, so any enemy of hers was his enemy.
But all these judgments against Daria were insignificant in comparison to the burning ache Kai got whenever he saw them together. She was always feeling up Wesley’s biceps and pushing him away playfully. In the same kind of way girls did to Kai when they ate in a big group of different athletic teams. When they wanted Kai to look at them, to make some suggestive joke, to flirt. If they were delusional, they’d believe that Kai giving them a kind compliment or simply conversing with them meant he would ask them on a date. Kai hated these girls, and if he had been bolder in his feelings, he would have said he hated Daria. Every time he saw her with Wesley, he just wanted to shove her over.
But seeing where he stood now, Kai felt as if he couldn’t even glower at her from a distance. Things had gone from Wesley not even recognizing Kai’s existence to Wesley probably thinking Kai was a bully. Or worse, a pervert. Kai couldn’t deny that the second charge was true. He was a pervert. A filthy stalkerish pervert. Still, even this line of internal shaming couldn’t get Kai to take his eyes off Wesley. Even at this very moment, Kai still wanted Wesley to turn around. To glance at him, look at him, to see him.
There was a jangle of keys as the chemistry teacher arrived.
“Sorry guys, just had to make some extra copies of our lab instructions today,” the older woman apologized. Wesley shuffled in along with the other students. Kai tried to avoid Wesley’s line of sight by sneaking around the back, finally settling into one of the back desks where he could watch Wesley at the front.
Jake, one of Kai’s teammates from football, came in just before the final bell rang.
“Hey, here’s your bag. You forgot it in the cafeteria,” Jake said as he settled his heavy frame next to Kai. Jake came from heavyset Norwegian stock that made him a strong offensive lineman. He was one of those high schoolers who already looked like a full-grown man with weathered blue eyes and a proper blonde beard. Used a special trimmer set with beard oil and everything. Boys looked up to him, and a certain subset of girls were attracted to his “Scandinavian DILF” look as they termed it. Still, when Kai looked at Jake, he didn’t feel any quickening or even admiration like he did with Wesley. Jake was just Jake.
“Hellllloooo, earth to Kai?” Jake waved one of his large hands across Kai’s eyes.
“Hey, not so loud,” Kai hissed as he took his bag off Jake and unzipped it.
“You’ve been so forgetful lately. What would’ve happened if I hadn’t been there to grab your bag, huh?”
“Well, I knew you were gonna bring it,” Kai grinned, ready insult locked and loaded.
“Oh, and how did you know that?” Jake raised an eyebrow, sensing a verbal attack.
“Cuz you’re my own personal caddy,” Kai put on a sham dignified look, goofily tossing his hair.
Jake went to gut punch Kai, but his hand collided with Kai’s bag instead.
“You little,” Jake shook his head.
“Boys,” the chemistry teacher gave them a sharp look. Kai quickly turned his face, worried that Wesley would turn his way. Kai glanced Wesley’s way to check, but his back was turned. Wesley was busy reading the experiment worksheet. Kai sighed.
“Why the long face, despresserado?”
“You know that’s never gonna catch on, right?”
“Only if you let it die with you. What’s better than a depressed highwayman?”
“A personal caddy named Jake.”
Jake’s nostrils flared at the repeat offense.
“A peace offering, a peace offering,” Kai quickly passed Jake the day’s worksheet.
“You’re my caddy now, Kai. Wahahaha,” Jake gave a fake laugh as he looked over the paper. Suddenly his expression turned worried.
“Ah, I don’t like this.”
“What is it?”
“We’re dealing with dangerous stuff today, acid and that kind of stuff.”
“Well, that’s why we’re in chemistry. To learn about, uh, chemicals?”
“Yeah, but not everything we do can corrode your eyes. One of my greatest fears is to use the emergency showers.”
“You afraid of getting hurt?”
“No,” Jake groaned, “Of getting embarrassed. I wore white pants today K-dawg, if I get wet, they’ll see everything.”
Kai instantly went through thirteen different scenarios involving Wesley, the emergency showers, and some form of semi-nudity. He shook his head.
“Oh, I don’t know,” Kai tried to keep his mind on the conversation, “The girls might love it.”
“Not the girl I’m after,” it was Jake’s turn to sigh. Both boys were quiet for a few seconds, reflecting on their failing love lives.
“Okay, let’s do this,” Jake slapped the worksheet down on the table as he stood.
The chemistry teacher gave Jake the evil eye.
“To the emergency showers we go,” Kai muttered, eyes still on Wesley.

0