Chapter 9 – Pleasure
86 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I want you to hit me,” Doretta muttered.

Valentina frowned and stood up from her chair. She walked up towards the brown-haired Mousekin. Doretta flinched but tried her best not to show it. She looked at Valentina in fear but was also excited. Doretta was anticipating the hit.

Once close enough, Valentina grabbed Doretta by her shoulders. “How could you suggest such a thing? Are you stupid?”

"Isn't that what you like to do to me? Tormenting me?" Doretta said. Her heart was beating fast. Why does Valentina's actions have so much effect on her? Why?

“I do like torturing you. But the fact that you just asked me to do it … “ Valentina released Doretta’s shoulder from her hands. She went back to her chair and sat down. “ … is concerning as heck. Please don’t say such things.”

"Why are you getting soft, Valentina?" Doretta asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You're being nice towards me. You used to yell at me and hurt me. So why do you suddenly act like you care about me? What happened?" Doretta questioned. She was a bit frustrated that Valentina wasn’t acting like usual. She wanted answers.

“I … I am not getting soft at all! I’m just not in the mood to hit you now. Do you understand?” Valentina denied. She crossed her arms.

Doretta nodded. “Then … let me kiss you.” Doretta gazed at Valentina’s blue eyes. 

“That’s even more messed up. Why are you into me? I torment you everyday.” Valentina seemed perplexed. What was this mouse thinking about?

“But you kiss me all the time. So it’s okay when you love me but it’s not okay when I do?” Doretta questioned. She tilted her head.

“Wh-what? Did I do that all the time? Hey, don’t get me wrong, i-it’s not like I l-love you or anything … I was just using you! Yeah! That’s it!” Valentina stuttered.

“A kiss wasn’t forbidden in the rules though. Neither was you hitting me,” the Mousekin stated. “Or you’re gonna change the rules throughout the game?”

“I am not going to change the rules.” Valentina sighed. She contemplated and thought about which option was better. What would happen if she hit her? Why did Doretta seemed like she enjoyed being hurt? Did she broke Doretta’s mind because of how she had tortured her everyday? Was she that cruel? Wait, why does she even care? Doretta’s her prey for fuck’s sake. Valentina could use Doretta’s tendency to fulfill her own lust.

“Okay then. I’ll go with hitting you,” Valentina uttered. She stood up and walked over to Doretta. Valentina then punched her on her stomach. Doretta whimpered.

“Harder … hit me harder.“ Doretta was blushing and trembling. She gazed at Valentina’s face using her black eyes. Her breath deepened and accelerated.

“The hell are you saying, you creep!?” Valentina responded. “But I guess I enjoy this as well.” Valentina proceed to kick Doretta’s stomach. She then hit her shoulder.

“I-i love you … “ Doretta said.

“Heh … suit yourself. I’m only doing this for my own gain,” Valentina replied in denial.

3