Chapter 1:An unknown world
325 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello everyone!!! This is my first story so I would love to get feedback to improve my story. Hope you stick around till the end.

My name is Anik Arvish. I am just a normal 18-year-old boy going to my home. What could go wrong in my normal day-to-day life? Right! Right!!

*crush*

"Ouch…, where am I?" said Anik. He started looking around to find out that he was in someone else's room, which he had never seen.

The room stuff was scattered all over the room and the furniture, table, bed, glass, window,  etc. were broken and the room was dirty. There was a smell of blood in the room.

Firstly, Anik was confused and scared, moreover thought that he was kidnapped. Then, he heard someone limping towards this room.

Next thing he immediately picks up a wooden stump from the broken table which is not making any sound, and walks behind the half-broken door from whoever is coming.

'What's going on? Have I been kidnapped or similar to other novels I have been in, nah impossible, I think that is not possible.' said Anik.

While thinking in his head, the limping sound became louder, and he started to hear a grunting sound.

"GAAR…hah…ah"

At the time, he was preparing himself to do whatever he could to protect himself while tightly holding the wooden stump.

The limping person slowly came into the room. The limping person or man has blood all over his clothes and was injured in his right leg and left arm in which bone was showing outside the body in both.

Anik was preparing to knock out his man to get out of his place, but the man suddenly looked back. The man's face makes him feel chills all over his body. The man's face was full of blood, mainly his mouth.

The man tried to pouch on Anik, but he immediately hit him in the head.

*whack*

The man tried to stand up, but Anik right away hit his head until the man's body stopped moving.

*Whack* *whack**whack*

"Haa hhaahaa ssh" 

Anik breathed heavily for a second, then thought about what the hell was going on here.

'Is this man crazy how can a man walk like that with this kind of injury without shouting in pain' said Anik, looking at the man's right leg and left arm in which the bone has been poking out.

'It is not human or is no more. Is it zombie-like movies, how is that possible, and why am I in this mess.' said Anik.

[Ding.]

"Who…" said Anik in a low voice.

[Hello! Host congratulations on your first kill in this world]

"Who are you and what do you mean by the first kill in this world, "said Anik in a low angry voice.

[Well host you are chosen to be on this adventure by the higher being in a new parallel world. Be happy they chose you, ok.]

[Also, you can talk to me in your mind, don't want to attract more zombies, do you?]

'What…be happy I almost got a heart attack and died and who is the higher being who brought me here?' said Anik.

[I can't provide any information about them, if you live long enough you will know and can also go back to your world. You just have to survive.]

'Then what information can you give me, is it a post-apocalyptic world? Can you give me information about this world, what happened to my family and how long I have to survive to go back.' said Anik while holding his anger.

[You have plenty of questions, huh! Well, this world is a ….]

                                 To be continued...

7