Chapter 33: Revelation (part 2)
28 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Then, does that mean I am an anomaly here?' Anik asked Aafia.

[Yes]

[This universe can only produce one F-tier being and there is only one essence of F-tier being. If you consume it, it will only make your f-tier level go up  to f+ tier and to break into E-tier you need to consume more than one to do that.]

'And with the help of my skill, I can easily break into E-tier, right.' Anik said to Aafia.

[Yes. And the information I can give you is over.]

'Fine,  do I have a counter to calculate my kill or I will get the upgrade automatically after I kill 10 thousand zombies?' Anik asked Aafia.

[You have the counter. Do you wanna see?]

[556/10,000]

'So, my previous kills also count.' Anik said to Aafia.

[Yes]

'Well, that's a good thing.'

[So, Anik are you gonna leave the camp now.]

'Yes, what choice do I have? But I can't leave without a goodbye.can I ?' Anik said to Aafia.
----------------------------------------------------------------
*Bang*bang*bang*bang*bang*bang*
"Hey, how the hell does a jeep appear out of nowhere in front of you captain?" Jonathan asked Luna while killing incoming zombies.

"I also don't know," Luna said to Jonathan.

"Did you see how Anik made that zombie follow him while somehow jeeps keep appearing out of nowhere to block that zombie way," Holden said to Luna and the team.

"Does Anik have something that he didn't tell us about?" Jonathan said to the team.

"Maybe but we don't know what kind of trickery did he use to pull off that. Do you think he will come back after defeating that zombie?" Luna said after they killed all the zombies around them.

"Do you think that he can defeat that thing," Ace asked Luna.

*Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

"Well, he did look who is coming," Jonathan said while looking after where a jeep was coming their way.

"Be alert! We don't know if he thinks we are a threat after he reveals his trick to us." Luna said to the team.

"I don't think he will see us as a threat," Jonathan said to them.

"Better be prepared than to regret later," Ace said to Jonathan.

The jeep slowly stops a little away from the team who just was alerted when Anik gets out of the jeep.

They immediately draw their weapons towards Anik after suddenly feeling chills down their spine.

*Sigh*

"Captain I understand your confusion and concern but I am not your enemy," Anik said to Luna with a calm voice putting all his weapons on the ground to show his honesty.

'Aafia why are they so tense looking.' Anik asked Aafia.

[Well, because you changed. You look different than before little buff and giving a dangerous feeling to them. You are stronger than all of them and they can sense the change or the difference in you and them. It makes them unsure if you are their friend or enemy.
And Anik, what if they kill you because of your 'trick' earlier and they are scared of you.]

'I am not that dumb to just open my arm like this. Until now I have eaten two essences which which makes me already the strongest human. And a gun can't easily pierce my skin now. I am calm because I am the strongest here and will defeat them easily. And also I now have a G-tier level strength.' Anik said to Aafia in his mind.

But they still were holding their guns towards Anik.

'I guess, I have to use this newfound power to tell them that I am not their enemy.' Anik thinks to himself and starts stretching his body.

"I am sorry captain," Anik said to Luna immediately.

*Bang*bang*bang*bang*bang*bang*

All four of them aim and start shooting Anik but he somehow dodges all bullets coming towards him and runs towards Jonathan.

Jonathan tried to get his knife for close-quarters combat but he got knocked out before that after getting hit by Anik's hand on the back of Jonathan's neck. Anik carefully knocked them out without hurting Jonathan.

After that, all three tried to shoot Anik but he went towards Holden Holden had already taken his knife and was ready for close-quarter combat. Anik was impressed however when was trying to cut him shallowly, the knife just gauzed Anik's skin.

"How!!" Holden said with shock.

But he got punched in the stomach so hard that he got unconscious and fell to the ground. Now only two remain.

Then when Anik was looking for the next person to knock out he saw both Ace and Luna together close to each shooting at him.

He was coming towards them dodging and evading their bullets but some were still able to graze him and make him bleed but it wasn't that serious.

"Aren't you tired captain and my pal Ace, let me put both of you to sleep," Anik said while running towards them.

"Anik surrender yourself. We don't have to fight each other. We don't want to kill you." Luna said to Anik as she was shooting him to make him immobilised.

"Why the sudden hostility captain?" Anik said and stopped for a bit when the ammo of Luna and Ace M4 was over.

"What was your motivation to join our camp?" Luna asked Anik angrily while taking her knife and Ace did the same thing.

"Well, I can only say one thing, that is not it wasn't for harming the camp. Captain."
Anik said to Luna and just ran towards them.

"I just have to prove my loyalty the hard way," Anik said aloud while running towards them at the full speed he was capable of.

As he reach close enough both Ace and Luna immediately attacked him. Luna attacks the upper part of Anik's body and Actriesries to attack the lower body.

Anik was able to dodge Ace's attack easily but Luna's attack was so perfectly performed that Anik was barely able to dodge it with the help of his current speed but not without some scratches from Luna's knife.

'Aafia how is this possible?' Anik asked while taking a little aback for a second.

[You can say she is stronger than you think. She is just one essence away from G-tier-level strength. And with more experience and training with one more person. It will be hard for you but..]

'OK, stop.  I understand.' Anik stopped Aafia from talking anymore and just focused on the fight.

"Captain, you are a lot stronger than I thought," Anik said to Luna.

"You too," Luna said to him.

After that, both Ace and Luna run towards Anik. He also runs towards them for the final fight between them.

                                 To be continued...

5