Chapter 35: Separate ways
34 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You a**h*le!!!" both Ace and Jonathan said while chasing Anik. And Anik just ran while laughing.

After chasing and swearing at Anki with a barrage of cuss words the two finally calm down.

"Stop now guys!! Anik, What was that ability of yours and how did you heal us all." Luna first orders the guys to quiet and Anik question about his ability.

"Um, captain I don't think I must disclose my ability," Anik said with a serious tone.

And Luna just sighed.

"Fine. So what is your true goal to join our camp?" Luna asked seriously.

"My goal is to survive captain and your camp and you all help me survive this world," Anik said with a smile.

"So, Are you done with our camp then?" Luna said to Anik while others were trying to bring the jeep there.

"Well, technically yes but not with my friends," Anik said to Luna.

"You call us friends but you can't tell us about your ability," Luna asked Anik.

"Captain, I think it's better if you don't know," Anik said to Luna.

"So, What do you have still unfinished with us," Luna asked.

"Saying goodbye by keeping a deal with General Liam first tomorrow," Anik said to Luna with honesty.

"What do you want to make a deal with the general?" Luna asked Anik with curiosity.

"Captain and the team are you feeling stronger and lighter than before," Anik asked the team.

Everyone checks their body and they indeed feel stronger than before much stronger.

"How is this possible??"

All four were shocked. Their previous wounds were healed too. Luna was still confused about her gunshot wound healing.

"If you want to be even stronger. I can make you and we will talk about this in tomorrow's deal with General Liam." Anik said to Luna.

"What deal??" Ace asked Anik.

"You will know soon," Anik said.

"So, are you coming with us to the camp or..?" Holden asked Anik.

"I can't come with you guys but you will meet me together for the deal," Anik said to Holden.

"And I am truly sorry for this fight captain. I just couldn't control my emotions after getting this power and fighting you guys without any explanation." Anik said with utmosincerityely.

Luna and Holden just sigh and Jonathan just jokingly burst it off. Ace just nodded.

"So, where will you stay tonight," Jonathan asked Anik.

"I will find a place somehow," Anik said to Jonathan.

"Captain, how much ammo do we have?"
Anik asked Luna.

Luna after looking at the other three guys.

"Ace and I have no ammo left in our gun. Holden and Jonathan have a few bullets left. Why did you ask?"

"Well, you need some more to protect yourself when going back to the camp right." Anik said to Luna and..

*Summon*summon*summon*summon*
*summon*summon*summon*summon*

Anik summoned 4 M4S (fully loaded)and 4 handguns and all four still are amazed by this ability.

"Now, goodbye for now captain and friends. See you tomorrow." Anik said to them after summoning the guns, then he went inside his summoned jeep and drove away.

"I am still amazed by how he could do it. Captain, what do we do now?" Holden said to Luna while taking one of Anik Summon's guns.

"First everyone take the guns Anik gave us and find out who are the people now dead who were fighting that zombie."

All three nodded and started going towards the dead soldiers.

After some while they came back and told Luna that they were at General Seth's camp.

*Sigh*"Now another problem. Let's go back to the camp and we will this and the other things with General Liam." Lu said and got in the jeep.

Then, Holden gets in the driving seat and the other two guys get in the back seat. After that, they straight back to the camp without Anik.

"Captain, What are we gonna tell General Liam about Anik and Sophie ma'am also," Jonathan said to Luna.

"We will tell them all the truth. Nothing more nothing less." Luna said to Jonathan.

Then, all quietly went back to the camp.

After reaching the front gate of the camp, they all get out of the jeep for the inspection. Not finding any wounds or bites they let them go but asked about where Anik was.

"Did he not make it?" The front gate guard always checks they say after not seeing Anik with them.

"You will know tomorrow. Just let us through now." Luna said to the guard.

After entering the camp Luna entered the general office alone. Then, five minutes later the team were called too.

All three Ace, Jonathan, Holden and Luna were inside General Liam's office.
He was alone with them.

"Now, Tell me everything from the beginning Luna." General Liam said to Luna after hearing about Anik leaving the team.

Luna started to tell him everything about how they saw a peculiar zombie, General Seth's soldiers, Anik's unique ability and his upcoming deal for tomorrow with General Liam.

"So you are telling me that there are other stronger zombies than normal zombies and somehow Anik can bring objects out of nowhere. Then he is going to make a deal with us to make us stronger. And finally, Seth's soldiers were near our camp. Is that wall you want to say?" General Liam said to Luna while massaging his head.

Luna just nodded.

"Sir, we know Anik is a good friend. He wouldn't do anything bad to us or the camp people. I believe or we believe in that." Luna said to the general Liam.

The other three guys also nodded with Luna.

"So, that's why he was able to survive the mall incident and was confident to survive that horde of zombies." General Liam said with a laugh.

All four were also now released.

"We will see about that Anik boy tomorrow. Dismiss. I have to discuss Seth's problem with other Colonel and captains. Lunayou come to my office with the other captains later." General Liam said to Luna.

All four were going out but General Liam stopped Luna for a second.

"Luna, You are in charge of telling the news of Anik's absence today Sophie ok." General Liam said to Luna.

"Ok, sir," Luna said with dejection because she knew how her friend gonna react to this situation.

After getting out of the office, Luan immediately went towards the medical area. After seeing Sophie she called her to her room.

"So, how was today's mission, Luna? I didn't see Anik today. Is he training with his teammates again this late at night? I have seen your teammates beside him today." Sophie said with a calm face.

"Um, it was good Sophie. I have something to tell you. Don't be " Luna said to Sophie.

"Sure, Tell me," Sophie said to Luna.

After Luna tells her about Anik and his absence in camp.

"What do you mean he is not here in camp? Did you lose him again?" Sophie said with anger.

"No, no we didn't lose him again, he just didn't want to come to the camp today but he will come tomorrow," Luna said to Sophie.

"Why is that?" Sophie asked Luna with confusion.

"Why do you not ask him tomorrow?" Luna said to Sophie.

"Fine. I will." Sophie said with determination and anger to ask why he didn't come to the camp.
-------------------------------------------------------------
SOMEHOW IN THE CITY/INSIDE A BUILDING
*Sneeze*sneeze*
Anik suddenly started to sneeze and started to feel a chill down his spine.

'Why do I feel like not going to the camp tomorrow.' Anik said while trying to sleep.

                            To be continued...

5