Chapter 41: Finishing them off
120 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*SWOOSH*SMACK*

But suddenly Anik throws the broken jeep towards the claw mutant who gets hit and falls down the building with the jeep getting spattered on the ground.

Anik was finally able to catch a breath for a second.

"Aafia why are they so stronger than the previous mutant I fought," Anik said to Aafia.

[I think they have also eaten essence like you. Even if they have not gotten to F-tier like you they are G+tier(high). And combined they are stronger than you because of their ability with your lack of.]

"Why didn't I get the ability like them when I eat the essences?" Anik asked Aafia as he ate an essence to regain his strength. And prepared for the incoming three mutants.

[Because you are not of this world, you can't have abilities like them and ability naturally appears in them as they get closer to the highest tier in their world.]

*Screech*

With a sigh of disappointment, Anik took his fighting stance as three remaining mutants appeared before him.

The long-tongue mutant instantly whipped its tongue at Anik but he was able to dodge it. The tongue got stuck in the wall behind Anik because of its spikes.

'Summon'
*Bang*bang*bang*bang*bang*bang* *bang*bang*bang*bang*bang*bang* *bang*bang*bang*bang*bang*bang*

Anik immediately summoned M4 and shot its now stuck tongue. He was able to cut it off as he dodged an acid ball from the acid mutant. The mutant dog also was trying to attack Anik but was unable to due to Anik's relentless shooting and summoning of guns.

The tongue mutant was again trying to attack Anik with his half tongue but it wasn't as fast as before. So Anik easily dodged it and moved towards the acid mutant. The acid mutant opened its mouth to throw acid at Anik but suddenly a small tennis ball-sized object got inside its mouth.

Anik immediately hides behind the pillar.

*Booooom*

The grenade explosion was bigger than expected. Anik thinks that it was because of the acid in its mouth. And its head exploded.

Anik then continuously shoots at them to keep them away from him. It won't wounds them seriously but it would still hurt them.

Anik after that went towards the window where he came inside and tied the rope in his waist.

'Summon'

Anik jumped outside holding the PSRL-1 aiming inside. And he launched it inside.

*Booooooooooooooom*

Anik was sent flying sideways due to him being near the explosion. But he was tied to the rope. So he was fine. They then look inside the now-fired room. Fire was everywhere. He did aim straight to the tongue mutant so it must be dead. The other dog must be...

*Swoosh*

Suddenly Anik saw a dog covered in burnt marks running to the window. It was too late to shoot the rocket because he was close and going towards the window.

The dog jumped out of the window towards Anik Way. But he was confident that he could easily knock the dog out.

However, the dog jumped higher than what Anik thought. It was going for the rope not Anik.

Anik immediately tried to change the rope position but it was too late.

*Snap*

Anik was hanging 100m above the ground. After getting cut, Anik and the dog both started to fall.

In two seconds, he will hit the ground with the dog.

Anik was stronger than any normal human so he may survive but from his high up, if any sharp objects hit Anik in the ground he might be dead.

Since he is super strong, his reflexes and reaction time were fast too. While falling for an instant he saw many rods stuck in concert facing up. He just blames his luck. Anik swiftly put his right-hand open palm facing the ground.

'Summon'summon'summon'summon'...

Suddenly multiple jeeps appear below Anik to cushion his fall.

*Slammmmmm*

But it still shook his brain for a second due to the impact. However, the dog landed on the Jeep too. So it survives but with some injuries.

However, Anik immediately holds its upper and lower jaw in each and rips it apart with his full force.

"Ahh.. haahhhah.." Anik breathed heavily for a second.

'They were a lot smarter than I thought. And combined as strong as me with their ability only. If they didn't have any abilities like that I would have easily ripped them apart.' Anik thought to himself as he saw normal zombies coming towards him from everywhere.

All the mutants were killed so just these normal zombies were left.

Anik did a little bit of stretching and drank some water.

"Now, let's finish the leftovers," Anik said while summoning multiple PSRL-1s and shooting at him.
--------------------------------------------------------------
TIMESKIP/TWO DAYS LATER
AFTERNOON 2:44 PM
"Finally, I have killed all ten thousand zombies," Anik said as he went back to the building where he was staying by the stairs.

He killed all the zombies he could see in this city. He was in kill mode the whole two days. He didn't even sleep.

"Show me the counter Aafia," Anik said to Aafia as he made it to the top floor. He again blocked the stairs.

[12533/10,000]

"I think I got a little overboard with this one," Anik said and fell to the makeshift bed.

"Aafia, wake me up after 3 hours," Anik said yawning and fell asleep.

[Ok, Anik.]
-----------------------------------------------------------------
AFTER THREE HOURS
[Anik, wake up!!!]

"Ok, ok" Anik said slowly opening his eyes but he still lay on the bed.

"Aafi, can other zombies heal like I can if they eat essence too?" Anik asked Aafia.

[Yes. Why did you ask?]

"First, answer my next question. Do humans have essence in their body if they eat the essence?" Anik asked Aafia.

[Yes, they have essence. Now, can you tell me why you asked this question?]

*Sigh*" I wanted to give other people essences to fight the F-tier mutant zombie with me but now I don't think it's a good idea. They will just become its health portions whenever it takes damage. And I don't want that kinda risk."

[Um, um understandable. So you wanted your friends to fight with you but now don't want to because of this risk. So how do you plan to defeat it.]

"It's not just that they don't have infinite essence like I have and can die and become its meal and I have infinity inventory which gives me great advantages over others who don't have it and they will just become a burden," Anik said to Aafia.

"My only winning hope is this next upgrade of infinity inventory skill. Aafia started the upgrading process." Anik said to Aafia.

[On it.]

[Upgrading the infinity inventory skill.]
[1%]..
[4%]..
[10%]....
                                 To be continued...

2