Chapter 11
261 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning! To those who have high regard for morals and stuff like that, this chapter has some mildly fucked up shit. Mild for me. Idk for you.


Read at your own risk.

Chapter 11


The young ANBU closed the door behind him as he entered 'the room' in the ROOT headquarters. Ken had designed it himself after realizing that the village didn't have anything like an operations command center. And the one that they had was way too vulnerable from all sides. The layout and architecture closely resembled the U.S. President's own Presidential Emergency Operations Center (PEOC). It had anything and everything that a group of 25 adults would need to survive for a whole month, ranging from food, water, and clothing, to guns, kunai, and grenades.

Ken entered the bedroom and activated the condensed seal array on the wall. Immediately, ten clicks were heard as all possible exits were locked tight and a 'hum' in the air suggested that the airflow was switched and was now being regulated by the military grade air conditioning system that was set up. Ken sighed and placed his hand in the ever so familiar sign as a 'poof' signified a clone being made.

"Special clone. Codename: Zulu," he said in English. The clone nodded and used Naruto's special transformation technique to turn into the girl version of Ken… though much older – maybe 20 or 21? Ken thought to himself. Her crimson hair covered one of her striking amethyst eyes with part of her face, ending right above the shoulders. Her face was much narrower, her lips much fuller, and there was a sizable difference that could be seen on her chest. "Gotta say, I've got some good taste," Ken joked as he chuckled.

The clone stayed silent as she regarded her creator.

A deep sigh was heard once more as he steeled himself. Ken quickly utilized the same transformation technique to make it look like his past self. "Ready?" The voice that spoke was not Ken's, but Ethan's instead. He quickly made a mental note that if you know enough about the target that you're transforming into, you may even be able to change internal organ. In this case, it was the voice box.

"… No," the clone replied in a smooth feminine voice. "No, I'm not ready, and neither are you. I don't want to do this and neither do you!"

Ken took a moment to squash the feeling of disgust in himself as he continued. "Alias?" he asked her.

"Ken, this isn't right."

"Alias?" he asked again as he forced back the urge to puke.

"We already have the most fucked up sense of ethics in this world. We don't need this weighing down our conscience even more."

"Alias!" he ground out more forcefully.

The clone clenched her jaw and looked down. "Rise," she answered softly.

(A/N: I wanted to name her Touka but then thought otherwise.)

Ken stood up and walked towards the desk. He opened the folder and started writing.

Experiment: 420-69

Even with all this pressure he still snickered to himself. Hehe, 420-69. The perfect number for this… act of… What the fuck am I doing… the grin faded as he continued with slightly shaky hands.

Subjects:

Ken Uzumaki – Living

Zulu – Clone (hereon referred to as 'Rise')

Research matter:
Effects of intercourse and childbirth on shadow clones.

Hypothesis:
When a living object interacts with another object that is made of pure chakra, the effects can be seen on both subjects, but never before has a living object and a pure chakra construct been observed to combine and form a new object… or a living thing. As such, it is my belief that if masses of chakra – like tailed beasts – can have a consciousness, theoretically, humans should also be able to create such phenomena.

Procedure:
- Location: PEOC
- Materials: Bed (mostly for comfort)
Ken will have intercourse with Rise. Ken's chakra will be fed to Rise on a regular basis to keep her 'alive'. At childbirth, hopefully, the pain doesn't exceed the threshold. God, what the fuck am I doing?

"We're really trying to imitate God here, aren't we?" Ken asked with bitter mirth.

"Yep," Rise said as she started to undress. She laid down on the bed, clad only in her t-shirt and boxers. "But that's us, isn't it? The one with the massive god complex."

Ken put the pen down and stood up. "If this experiment is successful…"

"Konoha could possibly become the strongest nation in the world," Rise finished for him. "I know. But if it isn't…"

Ken stayed silent as he too undressed. He sat on the edge of the bed, resting his elbows on his thighs and burying his face in his palms. "High risk, high return."

And with those four words, he started.

Ken turned around to face Rise as she looked deep into his eyes.

"No one hates us more than we hate ourselves."

"I know."

He climbed the bed so that Rise was under him and Ken was on top. One of his legs was between her thighs, extremely close to her womanly parts. Rise's hands reached up and caressed his cheek. His warmth seeping into hers like a ray of sunlight on a chilly day. Her eyes softened as she looked deep into his own obsidian orbs. Eyes are the windows to one's soul, they say, but all Rise saw was darkness. His face neared hers and the volume of self-loathing that she was looking at was nearly palpable. Rise had to remind herself to breathe. Such was the intensity of his pain. She gazed into the abyss… and the abyss engulfed her.

In your eyes, lies your humanity. The being that you really are. Some put up barriers. Others mask it. A few rare ones lay it out bare for everyone to see, hoping that the saying 'hiding in plain sight' will work. But eventually, it always comes out. Rise's breath hitched for a moment, forgetting that she was merely an extension of him. She stared long and hard into those almost lifeless pupils of his and… she saw… beneath the war-hardened soldier, beneath the cold ruthless killer… was a lonely, betrayed teenager who had once decided to close off his heart to the world and take on all of its pain. A living sacrifice. A hero the world needed, but not one that it deserved. A boy, willing to make the choices no one else could. A boy willing to take any and every means necessary for 'the greater good'. A leader in every sense of the word.

Ken blinked, and it was all gone. The cold hard exterior was once again in place. He cupped her cheek and let his thumb slide under her eyes. Only when it came away wet, did she realize that she was crying. Ken chuckled. "At least now when someone tells me to 'go fuck myself', I can say I already did."

And there it is again, she realized. When the emotions got to him, he diverted everyone's attention by using humour. Mainly on himself. Self-deprecation is the highest form of humour, he always claimed. But she knew. She knew why he said that since she was just another part of him. It wasn't a form of humour for him. It was a way to keep himself in line. To keep himself from becoming too happy. Time and time again, he had expected to keep his happiness, only for it to be ripped away from him ruthlessly by whatever higher force was guiding the universe. That's why he came up with a more permanent solution. Never be happy… and hurt yourself worse than what anyone else could possibly do to you. Another subtle clue that showed how scared he was to hurt others. To be rejected by them. "Please, Ken. Don't," Rise pleaded. "At least be honest with yourself."

Ken grin faltered a little but didn't fade completely. "What are you talk-,"

"You know damn well what I'm talking about," she said as her arms wrapped around his neck and brought him down. His lips touched hers softly. It was slow and comforting. Almost as if real emotions were transmitted between them… and maybe for a second, they were. But Ken immediately pulled back and his face contorted once more in disgust. "If you can't trust yourself, who else is there?" Rise asked him.

"I do trust myself. I'm always honest with myself," Ken said as he looked into her eyes.

Ah, Rise thought amusedly. So that's the trained soldier that surfaces when in a conflict. His eyes were fixed on hers – something that would show that he was not lying… that was merely basic training that reflexively came into play here. He knew it. She knew it. He knew that she knew it. "Really?" she asked. "Because it doesn't look like that's the case right now. Why are you lying to me?"

"Cuz you're not me."

"Are you even listening to yourself, Ken? What am I?"

Silence was his answer.

"I'm a clone of yours, Ken."

"That's not the point-,"

"Yes, it is! That's the main point! I am you. And you're lying to me."

Ken closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "This was a mistake."

"Yes. Yes, it was. But you knew that since the first time this thought entered your head. And even if you know it now, you're not going to stop, are you?"

"No."

"Of course, you aren't. Because you promised to do the things that no one else would do. Who was that promise made to? Why have you kept it? Why was it made in the first place?"

"Let's just get this over with," Ken said as he started undressing quickly.

"I don't mind," said Rise as she also took off her shirt. Her beautiful breasts were laid bare for Ken to see. Ken didn't pay it any mind and was completely unfazed by it. He had seen enough in his life. "But," she continued. "I still want those answers." The boxers came off and Ken was surprised to see that she was actually wet. Seeing his surprise, she smirked. "You're a hot guy, y'know. If you change me into a woman, my urges and preferences are also going to change."

"Which proves my point. You're not me."

"Oh, I am definitely still you. Your memories. Your personality. Your phobias. Your philophobia."

Ken whipped his head at her. "I do not have philophobia," he said darkly.

Rise chuckled. "Denial is the first stage, after all."

Ken clenched his fists and took a deep shuddering breath. "Tell me, if we're the same, then why are our thought processes and beliefs so different?"

"Who says they're different? I am a much deeper part of your psyche. The part that you had thought you crushed a long time ago."

"No, you aren't."

"Yes, I am. You don't even believe your own words, Ken. Stop denying it."

"FUCK!" Ken said loudly as he buried his face in his hands. He pulled out his gun from his pants that were on the floor and aimed it at Rise's head. "I'll just make another one," he said.

Rise merely looked at him from her comfortable spot on the bed where she was lying. "Why are you explaining that to me? I already know what you're thinking." She smirked at his silence. "You know why? It's because you're looking for confirmation that it's okay to do this. But I won't give you that. Instead, I'll be real with you. This is unprofessional. What we are doing is an experiment… and changing one of the subjects now… it's the peak of malpractice."

"No one will know."

"You're right. But will you be able to live with yourself? Will you be able to live with the curiosity?"

Again, silence was his answer.

"Or… we can cancel the experiment-,"

"NO!" Ken put the gun back and undressed completely. He went and got on top of Rise once more. "We're not cancelling this. I'll bear it."

Rise looked and the conviction in his eyes and nodded, telling him to continue. "Maybe this can be two experiments in one. The effects of intercourse with clones, and the effects of it on the human mind."

His lips came down upon hers, effectively shutting her up. Not comforting or soft like last time but with fiery passion instead. Her hands raked through his hair and he shuddered in pleasure. His hands navigated her shapely body and felt her tremble with unrestrained lust. Their tongues wrestled for dominance as the springs coiled tighter and tighter in their lower regions. Their mouths separated for a moment to catch their breath before Ken went straight back to it. Only this time, he latched onto Rise's neck. Ken used his experience to vacuum right above her pulse point.

"Ahn! Ken!" Rise moaned as she thrust her hips up to grind against him.

Feeling her softness on his member, Ken's restraint on his lust finally broke. He lined up with her opening and looked at her. She looked into his eyes and understood the warning. There's no going back after this.

Rise nodded.

Without hesitation, Ken plunged deep into her. "AHHNN FUCCKKK!" she screamed in pleasure as her back arched and her eyes clenched. A few seconds passed as her orgasm subsided and she started rolling her hips again. Ken's jaw clenched as he shoved away all thoughts of morals or values and started thrusting like a piston. "AH! Ah! Oh! Yeah! Fuck! Yes! MHm! Hah!" A variety of sounds escaped Rise's mouth accompanied by Ken's quieter grunts.

Seeing his counterpart's face contorted so deeply in pleasure awoke something deep within him. Ken's hands went up to Rise bouncy bosom and massaged with incredible dexterity. His face dropped down and once more their tongues started dancing with fluid motions. Rise moans increased intensity and so did her thrusts. Ken copied her, not wanting to be left behind by… himself. Sounds of flesh slapping against flesh filled the room.

The spring in Rise's navel tightened more and more until it finally snapped. "AHHNNN!" she screamed as her walls tightened around Ken and sucked him as if a black hole itself had appeared in her. Ken also groaned as he felt his own release. Wave after wave of seed was emptied inside her. Rise felt herself fill to the brim and then some as it overflowed and dripped down on her legs and the sheets.

Ken pulled out and fell on the bed beside her, both of them breathing heavily. A moment of silence passed; the young man and his clone trying to catch their breaths.

"Well, that was fun," said Rise as she turned around and snaked her arms around Ken. She pulled herself close and rested her head beside his own, giving him a chaste peck on the cheek.

Ken glanced at her before promptly removing himself from her embrace and making his way to the bathroom to wash himself off.

"Aww, c'mon on! You still have so much time. Sleep with me for a bit," Rise teased as she called out to him. Silence was his answer. She pouted as she heard the shower turn on. "I guess I did go too far with the mind games," she said before falling into a deep slumber. A serene smile on her face was the only indication of what she was feeling.

7