Chapter 1 – Prolouge
54 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Do you know what it's like to feel infinitesimal? Of course you probably know what it's like to feel useless or empty. But what about a complete nuisance? A being of no use to reality. That's not just you. That's every mortal whether they think so or not.

Every action made creates another reality for the consequences of that action. From you deciding to cheat on that test to an atomic particle shaking. All actions have consequences. And your consciousness isn't different or special, it's just another version of the countless other versions of you existing in every universe whether you are dead or alive.

But do not feel as you truly have no use. For you all have been granted the chance to become one with all of your consciousness' across reality and reach a state of nirvana, because you are your core conciousness. Or atleast you can choose to become the true one. You have been given a chance to combine all of your infinite consciousness' into one and reach omnipotence across reality where you can spend the rest of your eternity in blissful joy and join the gods who sit in an all powerful and absolute position. Don't just sit around and hope for something to come your way you must change your fate and become whole again. The gods are awaiting your ascension.

Niko: That voice... I know damn well I'm not schizophrenic but it felt really real, like an actual recording sent directly into my head...

Niko is just an ordinary European student in a South Korean school. He is just one of the many millions who have no idea what their true potential and fate will hold for them.

???: "Hey Niko I don't know if it's just me but did you also hear something weird. Like it was my brain saying it but I wasn't thinking it."

Niko: "So it was the same for you Hadou, something must be happening, but it's way too illogical to be something spiritual though like the voice thing said it was. It must be some weird governmental test."

Hadou: "That would be very random man, I'd rather think of some cool magical god doing this than the damn government. Don't tell me you believe in the illuminati too?!"

Niko: "Of course I don-"

*We've given you a few minutes to take in everything you were just told but now it's time to put it into action. In each central part of all major countries according to your people will be trials. Only mentally strong and pure people may be allowed to clear each trial. And you can only clear a trial once, you don't want to be a hog for the rewards do you? If you clear a trial you will be granted permission to go on the actual path to nirvana as you've been told. Good luck... and again, the gods await your ascension.*

0