Chapter 18 World 2: The Funnest War!
14 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Yee doggy! I ain’t have me no fun like this a long ass time!” A loud twang came from OneArrowMan’s Greatbow.

He stamped his four hooves in excitement after seeing his arrow gouge out 75% of a man’s head. A scene only visible to those who were 18 and older. OneArrowMan was a centaur Ranger who took the advancement quest into a Sniper. “You know, I was having trouble thinking of something good ‘nuff to help me level up quickly. Who would’ve thought that something like this would just plop itself into our laps?” He chuckled.

“I’m leveling my Merchant profession like crazy! By the time this war is over, I'll be a level 5 Merchant when I came here as a level 2!” GoldBlood laughed as he sold another set of arrows to OneArrowMan.

OneArrowMan continued to let out thick, sharp arrows onto the battlefield until he ran out and had to buy more from his merchant buddy. Instead of targeting classes with high body stats, OneArrowMan just fired at any squishy classes out of position. Mages, Rogues, Healers, and other Rangers. The only time he would waste an arrow on a class with a high body stat was if they were just standing still for some reason, and he could land an easy headshot.

But they would have to cut through an entire army of other players just to reach OneArrowMan, who was safely shooting from the rear position of Humanity’s army. OneArrowMan wasn’t the only one safely firing from the back. There were other Rangers, Mages, and Healers back in this position, too. He was one of many.

“We should have wars like this more often. You think I can make a forum post just telling people to come to a random location, and they’ll do it?” OneArrowMan asked.

“It worked for the guy who got us here.” GoldBlood shrugged.

“We’re gonna be max level in no time.” OneArrowMan deviously cackled.


“RAAAAAHHHHHH!!!” HammerTimeBaby roared while he swung his warhammer like a cyclone.

Multiple players died directly from this blow or were sent flying from the knockback done by this skill. HammerTimeBaby madly laughed as he brought his hammer down on the skull of one of the players downed by his Lethal Whirlwind skill. Several players rushed toward him with their weapons after recovering. His skin glowed with a shiny silver sheen. Their attacks did little against his metallic skin while his Body stat directly increased! “Fucking bullshit mushroom abilities.” A Rogue angrily swore. “Mushroom Race Supremacy!!!” HammerTimeBaby crazily swung his hammer around. Not a sign of skill could be seen in the way he wielded it.

This player part of the Troll race was on the side of the Mushroom faction. He devoured a Metal Mushroom, which gave him the ability to turn himself into metal! This allowed him to increase his body stat greatly but at a heavy cost to his Magic stat and Mind Stat. His speed was also affected when using his mushroom abilities. 

“Get his ass!” Despite his tough body and brutal attacks, HammerTimeBaby was not invincible.

“NOOOOO!!! MY LEGACY!!!” He screamed in death as several weapons whacked him to death.

As strong and tough as he was, that didn’t mean he could just eat everything thrown at him. There were weapons, skills, and items that did damage based on percentage health, armor penetration, and true damage. Eventually, something was going to take him down. Not to mention the fact that he just rushed in by himself to take on a group of them. “Mushroom bastard.” The rogue spat on the Troll’s corpse.

“So, how’s the war going for you guys?” pickmetoes asked.

“I can’t wait to go back home and see my mom.” supercoolgamer342 responded.

“Hey, what’s that?” A Duelist, an advancement path of Ranger, heard something.


“A bunch of idiots just standing around in the middle of a battlefield?! HEEHEE HOOHOO! TIME FOR A COLLATORAL BABY!” Goblin player, ImAPickle!!!, pulled down on the lever for some gigantic contraption of metallic hell.

It didn’t take long before this device showed what it was capable of. A thunderous explosion boomed as the artillery activated, firing a molten heap of sharp scrap over toward the battlefield. ImAPickle!!! received several debuffs from being so close to the loud device, but there was nothing but a diabolic fit of giggles as he saw his experience bar being filled and leveling up. “IT WORKED! HEHEHEHAHAHA!” This hellish cannon of his was actually a device he personally built, unsure if it would work or not. He thought, what better place to test it than on the battlefield?! And it seemed his gambit worked out well…


“NOOOOOO!!!” pickmetoes let out a bloodcurdling scream as all of his party was wiped out in an instant from a cannonball.

He heard a snicker behind him. “What the hell? Is this a war movie or something?” A Shadow Fae appeared behind him, slipping a knife into pickmetoes’s back. Shadow was one of the job advancements for Rogues. Pickmetoes perished alongside his allies as the Shadow Fae vanished to gain some more experience.


Comment/Review on the story readers and give me ideas on possible things you want. No guarantees that I will add what you want. But it helps to have ideas out there.

2