Chernobog Hier
546 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The ability to control shadows and create eldritch worms that can both body and mind fuck my enemies into self-oblivion is one thing." But the potential to build any other skill imaginable with corruption points is ridiculous; even omnipotence could be purchased, though I don't want to think about how expensive that one power would be."

 

Nier reacted with wide eyes, astounded by his own strength, to the point where he couldn't help but create a content but equally vile, if not pure evil smile on his face as he muttered to himself.

 

'Perhaps I can remove this cursed place on me by that bitch, but how much would it cost to create an ability that can absolutely remove a cursed place by a Goddess?'

 

Nier questioned himself, but the moment he did, his instinctive side responded.

 

"Omni Negation: 150,345,684,234,913 CP."

 

That was the fee his most powerful innate skill, Equivalent Exchange, demanded in exchange for the ability necessary to lift the curse on his family bloodline. It was a God-level power, and it was something he couldn't afford to purchase.

 

And in response to this news, Nier said merely eigtheen words that expressed his rage.

 

"One day!" I swear on the Agustus bloodline, I'm going to destroy that bitch beyond repair or recognition."

 

"However, other than me, can you make my life easier by clarifying what the ultimate class Chernobog Hier does?"

 

"Chernobog Hier.... is a rather unique class in the sense that you are Chernobog's chosen successor who will one day surpass him." As a result, you will succeed him if he dies at the hands of another. As one might expect, the class is more of a birthright in the form of a class selection. But the rewards of this class are straightforward: by virtue of being Chernobog's son in a sense, you are entitled to a monthly allowance."

 

Nier's instinctual side commented, and Nier himself enquired as to why.

 

"An allowance, can you please elaborate further N2."

 

Nier questioned his other self, while also naming him N2, which was short for Neir #2 because calling this thing otherself was too much trouble.

 

Of course N2 responded as such.

 

"What I mean is that you can ask Chernobog to grant you any wish that is within his power." That is at least once a month, with the caveat that Chernobog will grant the request with a flaw. Seeing as he still has to respect the law of the universe balance to some extent. And if he is unable to grant your wish, he will invite you to make another."

 

"Wow, that's kind of overwhelming; if that's the case, I can now ask him to grant my wish, so I just need to pray to Chernobog ha?" Well, if he's giving, who am I to refuse? hahaha."

 

"With that said, Nier looked into the sky with an uninterested face, and simply said with both his arms folded, Oh gracious and Almighty Chernobog; I wish for you to grant your chosen son the wish of removing this Yandere curse from me and my family bloodline once and per all."

 

This was Nier's wish, but at that moment, the marking on his forehead began to light as a deep male voice could be heard in his thoughts, as the owner of this voice spoke.

 

[Sorry, kid, but that love nonsense is beyond me, and before you ask why, let me explain. Because Ishtar is the Goddess of Love, her rule over such mundane conceptions far outweighs mine in every way, thus you must request something different.]

 

Chernobog spoke up, but Nier groaned softly to himself as he responded.

 

"Fine.... well, since the apocalypse is in three days, let's move on to plan (B)." Can you grant me the wish of seeing all the information about the aliens and monsters from the neither so that I can prepare to fight them before they arrive?"

 

Nier inquired, seeking to get an advantage over everyone else on the day of reckoning. He wanted to properly prepare for intruders who would pose a threat to him. And, happily, Chernobog reacted with a yes to some degree, as he said.

 

[That is conceivable, but not in the way you wish. For example, I cannot offer you information about your enemies and their weakest points all at once; that is something you must discover on your own; however, I could give you a mechanism to gain early access to that information.]

 

"And that being?"

 

Nier questioned, evidently fascinated by the unexpected revelation.

 

[I can give you an Active God-level ability called Flawless Survival Future Simulation Creation System, or Simulation System for short. With this ability, you can create a flawless systematic simulation that will show you adversaries that will arrive around the chosen time period in the future. With this ability, you can choose to create a faultless simulation of the world around you. And the foes you'll encounter around the time period you set it to. So you will not only be aware of their actions ahead of time, but also of their weaknesses and strengths. You will also be able to experience the future before it actually happens.]

 

Announce Chernobog, who establishes the conditions and terms under which his wish must be fulfilled, and concludes with a question.

 

[With that said, do you accept the terms and conditions, and agree to spend this monthly allowance to grant this wish? If so, please respond with a yes.]

 

Of course, seeing this as an absolute win on his part, Nier's response was fast; he had three days to figure out what he was going to deal with here.

 

"Yes I accept those terms, so grant me my wish."

 

[Very well, it shall be done... and with that, your wish has been granted, until next time my hier.]

 

With that stated, the mark on Nier's forehead began to shine a vivid purple for a brief time, as Chernobog's voice faded away, while N2 on the other hand immediately noticed a change within Nier's body and announced as such.

 

"A new active inherent ability "Simulation system" has been detected within the host body. It is an ability that will allow the host to create flawless simulations of future events that co-align with our current timelines." As such, it is similar to time traveling without actual time travel; rather, it is more like seeing the future in the form of a simulation with which you can engage and observe the results of your actions, and other enemies as well."

 

Nier, of course, heard N2 whispering in his thoughts as it announced the existence of the simulation system, but with all the information regarding his class and total overall power now in his possession, there was only one thing left to do. And that was to put himself to the test, to see how far he could push himself.

 

As a result, he requested that N2 instruct him on how to exploit the power of his simulation system. And, based on his explanation, it was relatively simple.

 

"Just lie down or find a nice place where you may relax, and then speak the word "Activate Simulation system," in your head, and then pick a time, such as "Simulate the events of October 28th, 2026." And the ability will follow your mental commands, flawlessly recreating the future environment for you to interact with."

 

N2 mentioned this to Nier, who responded appropriately.

 

"I see, if that's all, let's get to work right away." And, by the way, what will happen if I die in that simulation?"

 

"The system will resurrect you and rewind the event to the beginning of the battle." In brief, you must fight to the death and restart the battle until you either win or decide to recreate another future event."

 

"In short, it's like a video game; if you die, you simply restart from the beginning, which sounds reasonable enough." Okay, let's get this simulation started."

 

Nier commented as he made his way to his bed, then he began to lie down, closing his eyes and saying in the back of his mind.

 

'Activate the simulation system and simulate the events of October 29th, 2026.'

 

And as soon as he stated it, a notification appeared in his head, delivering a message.

 

[The command has been registered, and the events of October 29th, 2026 -- 12.00 A.M. have been recreated. G Country, District 9... Please be ready for the mental dive within the mental space where the simulation will occur... The jump will begin in T-minus 3... 2... 1... 0.]

 

And with those words, Nier began to lose consciousness, as darkness engulfed him. He was then forced to fall into a deep sleep.

 

But, once he realized what this profound sleep implied, he welcomed it.

 

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

 

"Ha... did I fall asleep?"

 

Nier inquired loudly as he rose from his bed, only to be fully jolted awake when N2 informed him of the predicament.

 

"You are inside the simulation."

 

"Yeah, that's right, but to think I'd spawn right into my own bedroom." Talk about paying attention to detail, this should be the future, or more specifically three days in the future."

 

Nier remarked as he began to walk outside, onto his balcony; it was twelve o'clock in the morning, and the start of a new day; but, the instant he opened his balcony door, he felt a chill in his lower crotch. And it was then that he realized he was still naked.

 

"That's right when I awoke, I was naked because my body had grown so much to the point it ripped my previous clothes to shred, hmmm... I doubt I have anything else that will fit me in my closet or wardrobe." And if that's the case, now might be a good moment to put my newfound abilities to the test."

 

With that in mind, he proceeded to stare down below him, and he noticed his own shadow, which was being cast by the light. Then, and again, he began to glance around his now-lit chamber, where several shadow silhouettes were being reflected owing to the light of the surrounding environment.

 

He immediately felt a connection to the darkness surrounding him from all sides, like a strange force that he could pull and control with a flick of his finger or by the thread of his thoughts.

 

Without hesitation, he proceeded to follow up on these links, commanding the shadows surrounding him to come towards him, almost as if the shadows around him were an extension of himself.

 

And it wasn't long until all the shadows in the room began to stretch and distort, like a sea of black smoke, that began to engulf Nier's entire body, merging and spreading about him. It took the form of an esoteric cloth and spread all over his body like a black tarry liquid. And it wasn't long before the shadows began to wrap around his limbs, forming a new set of garments.

 

It was difficult at first to imagine something fresh from his thoughts, but he soon realized that giving structure to what he already knew was a lot easier than developing something from scratch.

 

As a result, Nier replicated the lower half of a Japanese kimono to conceal his private areas. It was completely black and reached to the topmost part of his heels. On the other side, he was wearing a full black Geta on his feet, which was even harder than wood and a little difficult to balance because it was his first time wearing one.

 

Overall, he was adapting to them rapidly, but he didn't make anything for his upper body, for the main fact that he had four arms in all. So he remains topless, bragging his newly developed otherworldly physique as he puts his height and muscles on display for all to see.

 

On the other hand, however, he began to pay attention to his garment as he said.

 

"It came out rather nicely for my first time, but I also noticed that using my ability of shadow manipulation is similar to running; in short, it burns through stamina, but not too much." But I am convinced that if I utilize this power on a larger scale, it will exhaust me, which is still another limitation that I have to somehow overcome."

 

Nier explained to himself, but at that time, he heard a familiar voice. And this voice was none other than the Voice of The world, which began to ring in the back of his head.

 

[Attention to all Gaians! This is my final message, the day of rupture has finally arrived, the invasion is about to commence, and the beginning of the end is no longer approaching, it is here, and once again I wish you all the best in your endeavors in this new corrupted world.]

14