High-Human
536 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"These skills are quite something ha N2?"

Nier said to N2, who replied in kind.

'They most certainly are, after all each of them were hand-picked by me; for the mission at hand, albeit we should get started.'

"Yeah I guess you are right, so what exactly is your plan?!"

Asked Nier, who was taking another sip of his wine, patiently waiting for N2 to feed him with his masterful strategy on how to deal with the Lizardmen.

N2's answer, on the other hand, was immediate, as N2 declared.

'First and foremost, your intention was to protect the boy; as such, I chose the most powerful and costly barrier ability that was within your budget. It's powerful, but you can't use it as much as you'd like because your stamina is low.'

'So, for the time being, let us set up a series of barriers to protect your home; thankfully, once we set up the territorial barrier, creating it will cost you a lot of energy, but with stamina regeneration, we can keep it indefinitely as long as someone doesn't destroy it that is.'

"I see, so basically we need to establish a barrier first, got it... so let us get this started then."

Nier then began to chug the remaining wine in his glass and placed the empty cup in the sink. He then walks outside, opening the front door that leads to his front porch. His yard was very vast; in fact, he had between two to three acres of land to himself. Essentially, two to three football fields.

So, theoretically, he needed a shield that could cover the entire yard, which equals a total of 130,680 square feet in a perfect square, in both width and length.

But he had to persevere till the end, so the instant he reached the door, he inquired of N2 once again.

"So how are we doing this, what kind of barrer do you have in mind?"

The response N2 gave Nier, on the other hand, surprised him; he was no scientist, but he knew how powerful the element of choice that N2 chose genuinely was. It was one of those components that represented fuck around and find out on a whole new level.

'I want you to create a large-scale energized proton net barrier in thin sequences, such that not even a fly can get through. As a result, I require that you utilize a strainer for reference when constructing this barrier.'

Said N2.

"A proton net ha.... interesting, ok I can do that."

Nier remarked as he continued to climb his house until he reached the very rooftop of his house; from there, he looked around and saw no signs of life. He knew why; the lizardmen left the region peeled as soon as they awoke, slaughtering everyone for biomaterial. He had no idea why they wanted these bio-materials, but one thing was certain. He was eager to learn more. But first, he wanted this barrier to be up in order for him to leave his house with peace of mind.

Nier then raised both arms to the air and began charging up a massive proton energy ball. And it wasn't long before a big red orb could be seen, the protons in the surrounding area all came under Nier's command. It moved from ten to twenty meters until coming to a halt when a massive forty-meter, proton ball was born, as all the energy was gathered and collected into a single point.

Then Neir performed a stunning light show because after the power of the collective ball of proton reaches this size. Nier continued to change its shape until it reduced to roughly a meter in size. Although the red light was brighter than it had ever been, the key goal was not to create a ball of pure destructive positive energy, no! Nier now had the materials he needed to construct the net.

And, without further ado, he began to point the proton ball at the sky with a single finger, and the compressed proton ball ascended till it reached 50 meters above the ground. Ensuring that it was sufficiently high, Nier then reshaped the construct. The small one-meter ball burst into smaller proton balls and was now divided into thousands of smaller balls the size of a needle hole, which are floating and molding their form in every corner of the land as if acting as the main support for the barrier.

Finally, the proton balls were scattered all around Nier's yard, no more than a half-inch apart. From there, they started releasing lasers that connected vertically and horizontally with each other. And it wasn't long before you could see the huge structure of a large bright red square-shaped proton net barrier was produced as if someone was painting on reality itself.

On the other hand, the sound of someone dropping to their knees was audible. This individual was none other than Nier, who had a strained and worn expression on his face.

"Good lord, N2 wasn't lying when he said this was going to drain my body; my god, I felt like I ran around the world and back at top speed." *Gasp! *... *Gasp! *.... By the way, N2, where is the stamina bar currently at right now?"

Nier inquired, attempting to gauge his present level of stamina. N2 of curse responded as directed.

'Right now, your stamina pool was initially at 2,300 after you rested for half an hour while drinking wine... but it is now at "40" after you created the barrier. You almost passed out as a result, but on the bright side, you made the barrier, so we don't have to worry about the boy or intruders escaping or infiltrating after we leave.'

"Damn, it's pretty low ha, then what about the barrier, can it maintain itself for how long."

Nier inquired, waiting for confirmation from N2.

'It costs you 2,000 stamina from your total energy reserved to construct the barrier. But don't worry, for the barrier will naturally drain +60 of your stamina every hour to keep itself active. But with stamina regeneration, you can get that back in three minutes, so this barrier is permanent since your stamina regenerates passively.'

Announced N2.

To which began to react.

"Heheh, is that so... you truly planned everything in accordance, ha, but this stamina regeneration ability is something else." I'm still feeling weak, but my energy is rapidly increasing with each passing second."

'As I said before master, stamina is extremely important for a monster; without it, they are basically defenseless; if others know you have this power, they will come to fear you and not even a monster lord has stamina regeneration. Undead monsters are the closest beings that do not require stamina, although they do require mana to function effectively, even more so than a normal monster. But my point remains: equivalent exchange is a power that only you have, and with it, you can do anything.'

"I can see why; building this barrier took a lot out of me, but in the end, it's up, and that's all that matters." But for the time being, let me relax before we move on to step two."

Those were the last words Nier spoke as a whole; for the time being, he just lay back and watched the sky. And he remained that way for another hour and a half.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

[1 hour 30 minutes later]

"Finally, I feel energized again; N2 where is my stamina bar at?"

After all, it was probably three o'clock in the morning and Nier wanted to make a move before daybreak. And, as usual, N2 appeared to respond to his master.

'Stamina is currently at 1880/2500 and growing by the minute.'

"Is that so, hahaha... Good very good indeed, very well then, shall we begin phase two... tell me N2 what next do I have to do."

'It's simple; all we need to do now is raise a tiny army of High humans to help us conquer the enemy base. The lizardmen may have quantity, but we have quality because a high human is immensely superior to the Lizardman race.'

"Oh, I see... I'm not sure whether I should make a female or male high human. My yandere curse causes females to obsess over me to the point that they can do ridiculous things I couldn't even call human. Yeah, I remember my first Yandere fucking bent steel like it was nothing. Then there's the pain tolerance; I remember stabbing my first Yandere in the eye and she tanked that shit like it was nothing... Good lord, it's like becoming a Yandere gives them more power and endurance."

"Wait... I'm not thinking too hard about it, am I... Yeah, the only way to find out if Ishtar fucked me over that terribly would be to make my own Yandere and see if she gets some kind of extra boost because of the curse, of course, I will take a vast amount of precaution to ensure my safety if things go south."

"Now then, I wonder what kind of female high human I should make; it's no secret that I'm unlucky when it comes to women, seeing as each one of them is batshit crazy to the point where my life is always in danger, when I was a human; but now I am so much more." The question is, "What am I looking for in a Yandere woman if I had to choose... hmmm, this is more difficult than I thought."

Commented Nier seeing he had never been in a real relationship before; he wasn't a virgin, but he might as well be one seeing his mind always made him fear women to great ordeals due to Ishtar's curse. But eventually, he decided the type of woman he wanted.

"Yandere is loyal by default, but they take things too far and too seriously." That was always my pet peeve about Yandere. Cute and psycho my ass, they're psychotic in every way. That is why, if I had to choose the type of Yandere I want, I would choose one who is somewhat tame in the head; one who has hobbies other than stalking, one who will listen to me when I speak, and one who isn't jealous of every woman I am with. As such, I want a yandere who is crazy in the sheets and crazy when it comes to fighting our adversaries; one who can be a little secretive, and one who shows tremendous love other than stabbing and poking, like I want a Yandere who is unique, one who can redefine the entire concept of what a Yandere is."

"Well, that's what I would like, but honestly I can't expect nothing to go my way when Ishtar was the one that made the curse in the first place."

"However I will try to make the most of it at the very least; for that reason, I think I am ready to get over my fears of Yanderes."

Nier didn't hesitate any longer and went right to work on making a female servant, who would become a Yandere whether he liked it or not. He has no idea what kind of Yandere she will become. Hopefully, it is not the one who kills the master in envy; if that is the case, he will murder her on the scene.

Nier began to pick away a single strand of hair from his head moments after vowing to terminate his creation if it became too heavy to bear. The hair itself was curled, with a black aura that matched the shadows itself. Nier, of course, already knew how to construct the High Human, just as God did in the Bible when he created Adam and Eve from clay and breathed life into them.

In this situation, all he had to do was visualize his dream woman and the personality attributes he desired for her. He had just made up the image in his imagination; he wanted a woman, not a schoolgirl. He wanted a female who was a little shorter than him but still tall, a tall woman with a huge butt, like Jennifer Lawrence.

Long straight black hair that was as black as the night sky and had curled tips; on the other hand, she had a curvy body that was both soft and strong; her skin would be clear and without a single imperfection in sight; on the other hand, her three sizes would be [B99-W61-H95]. Finally, she has regular heterochromia eyes, with the left being dark blue and the right being dark yellow. To top it all off, she's dressed in a basic but slightly sensual black dress constructed from his shadows, with a hint of modesty and respect in its overall presentation, and matching black high heels.

Her personality, on the other hand, would be that of a very calculative, open-minded, calm, kuudere-like persona. She would be manipulative and a natural liar to everyone except the master. And to ensure the command sinks in even deeper, this directive would be ingrained in every region of her brain. And it only grows stronger over time.

The safe word to put her to sleep when things go wrong is "CTR+ALT+Slumber," while the safe word to neutralize her if she becomes too difficult to control is "CTR+ALT+Suicide," and the safe word to take over her body with the master consciousness when she is sent on recon missions is "CTR+ALT+Possession." All of these directives are designed to assure the master's safety at all times.

General feelings like love, friendship, and loyalty will be hard for her to feel in the presence of others, ensuring that treachery is impossible. These commands are incredibly crucial and will be engraved at both physical and mental levels, and if she ever escapes any of them, her body will instantaneously self-destruct by heating all the mitochondria in every cell to self-combust.

However, when she is near the master, she can experience these feelings to their fullest extent. Her love for her master would be at its peak as well. And this love would be like a narcotic, she couldn't exist without her master, her master is everything to her, she thinks about her master when she breathes, and she thinks about her master when she murders or does anything else for that matter. Everyone else, in her perspective, is not even human, but rather an extra entity who shares a planet with her lord her master. And if the master dies, she will commit suicide as well.

Finally, in order to defend her master, the subject will always rush towards the master at full speed if she detects that her master's stamina is less than 500. Even if her master orders her to do something else, the earlier command will be overwritten with the emergency command "MASTER IS IN DANGER!!!" as such that takes precedence over all else.

These were the physical and mental descriptions Nier had placed on the high human he was about to construct. And the moment he realized what he desired from this high human. His hair began to float from his palms, it began to transform into a living being.

6