Kill me!
7.1k 8 148
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Plot is almighty, never forget that!

They searched around, shining their lights around, then they all relaxed, finding the store empty, save for the bloody meat on the ground and a bag of chips that lay on the floor as if the owner left in a  hurry.

"Something was here, but it seems like it left, search the area, we don't want to lose anyone." John said while stuffing his face with BBQ Lays.

"Says the one whose just eating, let us eat too!" A girl whined while looking through the cash register.

"Seems whoever worked here took all the money and skilled town, or died trying, but money's useless anyway." She shrugged and closed the register, and grabbed a pack of gum and popped a piece in her mouth.

Then she felt a slight breeze and looked behind her, only to find nothing there.

"Hey, I found something!" James shouted as he called everyone to him.

On the floor in front of him was a bloody paw print, as well as some claw marks but he didn't know what kind of creature they belonged to.

"What, so you call us like it's important and just show us some animal tracks?"

"Shut up Darren, a paw print that big would belong to an animal the size of a horse, and none of those existed, at least not for a long time." Britanny said while examining the paw print, and then Darren who opened his mouth to say something gasped and pointed before taking of running.

Everyone looked in the direction he indicated, while nearly running themselves when they heard a scream in the direction Darren ran.

"Aghhhhhhhhh!" Darren was rolling on the floor, his legs missing as if something took them.

"Don't leave me, don't leave me please!" Darren moaned in pain, while everyone gathered around, and then started heading to the doors as one.

"Don't leave me!!" Darren screamed, then something glinted in the dark and his screams were cut off.

"Shit, run!" They all wheeled around and took of running as something in the darkness ran after them.

"Run!" James screamed as something behind him made a hissing sound as he pushed open the doors and ran out, everyone else following him.

He looked behind and saw an exoskeleton of darkness, and a long sharp serrated tail.

"Shit, isn't that a Xenomorph from the Alien franchise?!" Someone screamed again and then toppled to the ground, blood pooling beneath them.

"Damn it got Troy!" However none stopped running as they tore across the street, evading the zombies as the thing just charged through he zombies, obviously unconcerned about getting caught.

"Jump, we need to jump a fence, maybe we can lose it after we-" A shaky voice echoed across the night, however someone just screamed at them.

"Shut up, it's a Xenomorph! It'll climb way faster than we can, we need to lead it to him."

"Are you serious? What if it kills everybody?" Someone asked as they ran, each trying to not be last.

"We have to take that chance, we don't have any better ideas." John stated flatly and then took a deep breath and yelled.

Then he somehow felt that it's attention was on him as it started to zero in on him, crossing several meters in the blink of an eye.

"Damn, it's to fast, it's just toying with us." James spat out and then turned around and stood still.

The Xenomorph slowed down and came to a walking trot as it approached him.

"Kill me." James said, his words getting lost in the wind.

"KILL ME!" He screamed at the thing, to which it closed the final ten feet and grabbed him by the arms with it's arms and lifted him into the air, tail positioned over his heart.

Just a flick, and it's penetrate his body, however a blur slammed into the Xenomorph and sent it flying three meters.

It got to it's feet, hissing when it saw a wolf the size of a horse glaring at it.

 

148