Chapter 2
4.3k 7 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I walked behind it, following it through the vents and into a clearing, still within the base, and probably where they kept their vehicles seeing as their were still some left.

Coming to a stop, I watched as some Xenomorphs battled each other, acidic blood spraying when they landed a hit on each other.

'Fight, go, fight.' I looked at the bloody melee thatnwere taking place and hesitantly stepped into the circle.

Then I saw a Xenomorph, smaller than the others in the circle, but bigger than me charge at me, tail swiping.

I blocked it's tail with my own, then I raked my claws against his head, only for him to slam me away.

I rolled to my feet, tail flicking out and stopping him from advancing without losing a limb.

Leaping at him, I stabbed down it my tail, to which he grabbed my tail, and slammed me into the floor.

My brain shook as a tail shot towards me head.

Then I hissed, pushed through the pain and stabbed my tail out, piercing into it's body just beneath it's neck.

I watched as it fell over, acidic blood seeping into and through the floor.

I climbed to my feet, and looked around and watched as the other Xenomorphs were locked in combat.

 Running to the nearest duo, I slammed my tail into ones back, and shot my inner jaw through another ones head.

They both toppled to the floor, and I realized the area I was in had a kind of scent that was unique.

I retracted my inner jaw and rushed to another group.

After making short work of the groups, I saw the last two disengage each other and focused on me.

I fainted at the one the left, making it flinch, then I leapt to the right and swung my claw, slashing at the side of the Xenomorph.

I watched as it hissed in pain and shot it's inner jaw through my arm, near my severing my hand.

I growled and latched onto its head and slammed it into the floor, once, twice, three times, until a bloody body remained.

The other Xenomorph retreated out of the circle, then they all started glowing in my direction.

[Host has become a Queen, Commencing Evolution.]

'So I still have my system?' I fell asleep at that point. 

...

When I woke, the first thing I did was check my status.

[Species:  Xenomorph | Evolution Seqeunce : Queen | Stage : Mythic]

'What's mythic and explain what happened!'

[Host was captured by humans and they inserted your mind into a simulator, trying to study Xenomorph habits.]

'But I was a human before... I wasn't human to begin with!?'

[You developed quickly and found a self consciousness exceedingly quickly, similar to the other humanoid races. You lived a false life.]

'What happened while I was asleep? Is it like the game where I evolve when I sleep?'

[Observation is correct, you are now the Queen of the Hive located on Epilson's third moon. Humans will lay siege to you, it is important that host survive.]

'Who made you, you were with me in the game, and no here? I don't believe I had you teice by pure luck.'

[The Queen Mother, the source of the Xenomorphs created me, she is far beyond your comprehension.] 

I rolled my eyes as walked forward, avoiding stepping on the sleeping Xenomorphs.

'How long until the humans lay siege?'

[The siege has begun, would you like to telepathically send messages? It is an option.]

I nodded as I got a brief explanation of how to send telepathic messages.

'Focus on ambushes, and only attack at night!' I felt a shift, like a series of voices and then they all quieted down when I spoke.

 

 

84