Prolouge part 1
109 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Duel Monster, huh, it remind me back when I was still 13 years old, I usually play with my bestfriend Hanako, she usually always bring many uniques cardboard games for us to play together. 

That day we play a card games called "Duel Monster", that's the last game we play together before she moved out to the big city, I remember having a great time that day.

I couldn't remember it clearly, but If I remember correctly it went like this.

In the middle of the game, with 3 cards on my hand (Pot of Greed, Monster reborn and Blue-Eyes White Dragon) and my Life Points is 2000 with her board with only 1 facedown card in her backrow, 2 cards on her hand and her Life Points is 2000.

"I activate Pot of greed, this card let me draw 2 cards from top of my deck, let's see what I get", I say as I draw a Harpie Feather Duster and Flute of Summoning Dragon. With that hand, I thought I will destroy all her backrows to ensure my victory!

"Alright, this is pretty good hand, I activate Harpie feather duster, to destroy all your backrows", she may only have 1 card in her backrow, but for safety.

A girl in white hair seems little bit surprise and reply "Huh, Ok then", then she send her backrows to Graveyard, the card she sent to GY 

It's kinda surprising to say the least. "Thank god I destroy it. Anyway, since I control lord of D. I'll activate Flute of Summoning Dragon, and special summon 1 Blue-Eyes White Dragon from my hand, now that you have no monsters to guard you and you only have 2000 Life points, I'll end the game by moving to battle phase and attacking you direct with Blue-Eyes White Dragon! (LIGHT/ Dragon/ Level 8/ ATK: 3000/ DEF: 2500) "

"Oh...", She seems suprised but there's no fear in her eyes, she must got something up something from her sleeve, I wonder what card is on her hand?

"heh, you have something in ya hand aren't you?"

"Hehe, Probably, you'll find it out. But.... before that, you know, Ryuto. how about a deal? We can call it as draw? since your life points are also low as mine"

"What? No way, I doubt you wouldn't able to win Hanako, my life points is still 500 higher than you and currently you have only 2 card on your hand, now way you're going to win"

"Oh is that so, oh well, I activate Kuriboh's effect from hand to negate the Blue-eyes White Dragon's attack, and since the only monster left that haven't attack yet is Lord of D (ATK: 1200) "

"Ok, then I attack with Lord of D. and end my turn."

When she draw a card during her draw phase. 

She seems little bit suprised and just confidently showing what card she drew. It is a normal spell card Raigeki its effect is (Destroy all opponent monster).

"You know, I could destroy all monster your control with this card"

"Heh? So what?" I also confidently shows a card from my hand." It's a normal spell Monster Reborn.

At that time I'm little bit naive thinking that she couldn't win with just Raigeki on her hand. So, I show her Monster Reborn as she show her Raigeki

"Huh, you think there's another turn huh?" she say in arrogant tone, the she continue "Oh well, you will surprised what on my hand, I normal summon Copycat" as she summon that monster my destiny to win that is broken to pieces. "its effect is to copy ATK&DEF 1 monster at field, so I copy the stats of your Blue-Eyes White Dragon, then I activate Raigeki to clear your field" She say.

At that time I realize I should accept to draw, but it's too late and I'm ended up lose, If haven't rush it and didn't summon the blue-eyes white dragon, I could've been use Monster Reborn to revive back Lord of D. and summon Blue-Eyes white dragon on my second turn, oh well, it isn't like I know she have Copycat on her hand.

But, yea, that's the last memory with her, It's so old, I couldn't remember it clearly. but when I play with her, I remember she seems Extremely Arrogant Passionate while playing that game, It was very fun, playing game with her.

but, after that day, she moved to big city and we never met again until today, she gone back to her homeland and transfer to the same school as I'm and coincidentally she transferred to same class as I'm.

4