[F108] Chapter-33: New Club Member-2
46 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The club room itself was fairly simple - just a standard classroom that wasn't in use this period. But Sai and Professor Rebecca had plans to decorate it more as their base of operations. A large map of the school and surrounding neighborhood hung on one wall, which they would use to track any suspicious incidents or areas needing more patrol. A few desks and chairs were arranged to serve as their workspace.

 

The two were proud of the progress made so far on getting the Crime Patrol club up and running. They diligently worked together on writing up the thorough report about the latest supernatural events, hoping it would help them establish effective patrols and procedures to keep the community safe. Their club was small now but had ambitious dreams of one day growing large enough to truly make a difference deterring crime and violence in the area.

 

As Sai and Professor Rebecca were immersed in their work drafting up the report about the supernatural disturbances plaguing their neighborhood, a sudden knock at the club room door caught their attention.

 

"Come in!" Sai called out eagerly, always excited to welcome new visitors and potential members to the Crime Patrol headquarters.

 

The door slowly creaked open and a girl poked her head into the room. "Hello!" she said brightly as she stepped inside. "I'm Linda Yuuto, nice to meet you!"

 

Hearing the name, Sai instantly recognized her from the first day of school. She was the girl who had boldly stood up to the group of threatening Knight Shield Assailants who were attacking other students and protect Hana Suzuki too. Sai vividly remembered being impressed by Linda's courage and skill in defensing and fighting off the menacing bullies. Though she lost in the end.

 

"Welcome, Miss Yuuto!" Sai greeted her warmly. "Please come take a seat and let us know how we can help you today." He gestured to an empty chair by one of the desks as Linda smiled and sat down.

 

"Well, I heard that you guys were recruiting new members for the Crime Patrol club," Linda explained eagerly. "And I'm really interested in joining! I want to help patrol the neighborhood and school, and help protect people from danger. After seeing how you stood up to those bullies on the first day, I could tell you guys are making a real difference."

 

Sai looked over at Professor Rebecca, who gave an approving nod. "Of course, we'd be delighted to have you join us!" Sai responded enthusiastically. "Our club is all about deterring crime and violence through active patrolling. With your skills and courage, you'd make an excellent addition to our team!"

 

He slid a form across the desk over to Linda. "There's just some basic paperwork you'll need to sign first. This form outlines the risks and responsibilities of being part of the club, since we do deal with potentially dangerous situations during patrols. I know you can handle it, but please read everything over carefully before officially joining."

 

"Absolutely, I understand!" Linda said as she excitedly began looking over the form. It covered topics like adherence to patrol routes, not exceeding limits of citizen arrests, proper radio and equipment usage, and assessing threats appropriately before engaging. There was also legal jargon about liability waivers and medical disclosure in case of injuries. 

 

Linda scrutinized every word of the lengthy document, making sure she fully comprehended the expectations and risks of Crime Patrol participation. Satisfied that she was ready to take on the challenge, Linda then diligently began filling out each section of the form with her personal details and signature.

 

After several minutes reviewing and completing the paperwork, Linda handed the signed form back to Sai with a smile. "There, all done! Thanks again for allowing me to join the club. I promise I'll take all my responsibilities seriously and contribute however I can. Please take care of me as a new member!"

 

"We're thrilled to have you on board," Sai responded, tucking the form safely away to submit for official processing later. "Your skills will make you a valuable part of our Crime Patrol team. Together we can really make a difference keeping our neighborhood safe and peaceful!"

 

Professor Rebecca also gave Linda a warm welcome, assuring they were excited to start patrols with their passionate and capable new member. The club was still small, but the energy and spirit of members like Linda gave Sai hope that one day their humble club could expand into a powerful force for security and justice throughout the community.

4