[F116] Chapter-35: Kamishini No Yari – 2
71 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Morgana's magical beam collided with the white flames, the two mighty forces battling for dominance. The vortex beam gradually pushed Sai back inch by inch, tearing furrows in the ground beneath his feet. Stone liquefied from the forces unleashed. Reality itself groaned under the strain.

 

Sai set his stance, the muscles on his arms cording as he drew ever more deeply on his innate strength. Slowly, irresistibly, the white flames began advancing up the vortex beam, pushing back toward Morgana. With a deafening roar, the colliding powers exploded outward, engulfing Sai and Morgana alike.

 

When the smoke cleared, Morgana hung motionless in the air, cloak smoking and staff cracked. With a look of utter disbelief, she toppled from the sky to land in an unceremonious heap before Sai.

 

Morgana stirred weakly, struggling to push herself upright on trembling arms. Her staff lay several feet away, the gemstone on its tip now dark and lifeless. "Impossible," she hissed through bloodied lips. "No mere mortal could resist my magic thus. What are you?"

 

Unexpectedly, Sai's sword swiftly extended, piercing through her like a bullet, only to retract back to Wakizashi's size. She coughed up blood, visibly affected by the sudden and precise attack.

 

Sai stepped forward, the tip of his sword coming to rest a hair's breadth from Morgana's throat. "I am simply a man who has honed his skills beyond what was thought possible," he said, a note of steel entering his normally calm voice.

 

Morgana's eyes widened, for the first time comprehending her defeat. Sai's tireless training and focus had elevated him to a level beyond her ken. Here was one whose human gifts transcended her ageless magic.

 

Sai's next words were soft, but resonated with finality. "Your war ends here, Enchantress."

 

Sai, with a swift and deliberate motion, gently lowered his sword to the ground and extended his hand, placing it over Morgana's chest area. In a commanding tone, he uttered the incantation, "Korose Kamishini no Yari!" The atmosphere crackled with an ominous energy as the words echoed around them.

 

Morgana's chest began to emanate a pulsating glow, an ethereal illumination that hinted at a power surging within. The intensity of the radiance grew, creating an eerie spectacle as if her very essence was on the verge of bursting forth. The air seemed charged with tension, and it was evident that an extraordinary force was at play.

 

And then, in a climactic moment, the built-up energy reached its zenith. Morgana, unable to withstand the overwhelming power coursing through her, crumpled to the ground. The once-illuminated glow now dissipated, leaving an aftermath of profound stillness, with only the echoes of the incantation lingering in the air.

 

As the mystical energy surged through Morgana's form, an explosive release of power occurred. The sheer force of the impact caused a catastrophic result: half of Morgana's body was obliterated in an instant. The remnants of her being scattered into the surroundings, dissipating like ethereal fragments carried away by an unseen force.Sai stood there, the orchestrator of this mystic encounter.

 

Though this sword has the power of speed and extend, the genuine prowess of Kamishini No Yari, along with its most lethal attribute, lies not in its length or speed but in its capacity to momentarily transform into dust during expansion or contraction. This unique quality enables Gin to discreetly lodge a fragment of his blade within his adversary, going unnoticed. Infused with a potent poison that disintegrates and dissolves cells, the blade can be triggered by Gin at will with the utterance of "Korose, Kamishini No Yari," translating to "Kill, God-Killing Spear." This results in the complete internal disintegration of the opponent.

 

Sai slid his sword back into its sheath with an air of finality. Calmly, he turned to face the other heroes, who stared at him with expressions mingling with awe and fear.

 

"The threat is ended for today," Sai told them simply. "Tend to the wounded, and see that the Enchantresses are made prisoners, not martyrs. I will stand guard until reinforcements arrive." With those instructions given, Sai moved away and took up a post overlooking the battlefield.

 

The other heroes set about following Sai's directives, but they cast uneasy glances at the stoic swordsman. Each wondered the same thing - could any of them have withstood Sai in battle today if he had chosen to turn his blade on them? Though the Enchantresses were defeated, the price of victory left a bitter taste in the mouths of the surviving heroes.

 

Therefore, I've introduced a unique Hado created by Sai. I'm uncertain about using Sai's original Hado in the future, but that's how it is...

4