Exorcist Wern’s Investigation Log (#1)
8 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Exorcist Wern

 

Investigation log for November 10th 1547

 

    At 8:00 my team and I arrived in Lenal. We arrived at the local church at 8:13, and were provided with free food and room there. After finishing breakfast my team and I arrived at the mayor’s office at 9:28. There we managed to arrange an interview room at the local police station. At 10:15 we began setting up the room for an interview as according to protocol, and we finished at 10:55. At about this time the local police were sent out to bring Gen Mahler, Jem Dy, and Davin Tundwa. Gen Mahler sent a complaint about a possible witch cult and corroborated Davin Tundwa’s story of unluckiness. Davin Tundwa sent a complaint of being affected by a curse of bad luck. Jem Dy is a local expert on the supernatural, and was brought in to help refine and put in context these complaints.

 

    At 12:03 I began my interview with Davin Tundwa. He claimed his unluckiness started when his son died. He believed that his unluckiness was caused by building a bridge across the Glut river. That he was plagued with dreams of his son, Ren Tundwa, proclaiming his father caused his death, that he felt unrest at not being able to achieve his dreams, and questions why his father locked him in the ground. He also claims to suffer from unexplained bouts of anemia. The draining of one’s luck, unexplained anemia, and the frequent appearance of the deceased in dreams is typical in cases of vampirism, but Mr. Tundwa talked about something else that intrigued me. He claimed that his son passed due to complications received from a disease that the local doctors had never seen before. The symptoms of that disease were of strange boils appearing on his body, and that those boils produced a strange grey powder, when that powder was introduced to water it seemed to harden like a plaster. Adding to the fact that Ren Tundwa died near his birthday is suspicious to me. I will need to look into his doctor’s case notes. Also, it is strange that Davin Tundwa has not heard any mention of a witch cult in Lenal.

 

    Gen Mahler's interview started at 12:30. Gen Mahler confirmed that he had seen the Thread Tree after the funeral of one John Ben.  Who had died after failing a local truth telling ritual. I will need to look into his cause of death with the local hospital. Gen Mahler claimed that the omen came from a monument to the victims of a Hem the Vile sorcerer who caused a pestilence called the Unraveling, and said that a painting commemorating the victims of the unraveling was stolen from his worker dorm. He claimed that it might have been caused by a witch cult interested in the unraveling, and he heard such rumors from the worker cafeteria. Gen Mahler was employed by Davin Tundwa and claimed that Davin Tundwa often ate in the cafeteria. Gen Mahler also gave info related to how the unraveling was treated by the use of a traih plant which might create a powdery glue. I need to look further into that and the unraveling.

 

Jem Dy’s interview started at 13:00. [Redacted]. [Redacted]. [Redacted]. He claimed he was suspicious that a witch cult was active in Lenal. He also confirmed that the unraveling existed, but didn’t help much past that. [Redacted].

 

My conclusion from the interviews is that we need to investigate Davin Tundwa more. Look into his son’s medical records. Examine his grave site for traces of vampiric activity, and if found exhume the grave and deal with the vampire. I also need to look into the cause of death of John Ben. Investigate the traih plant, the unraveling, and the patients that Jem Dy claimed were affected by a supernatural ceremony that might be related to the potential witch cult.

 

End of daily log.















2