Letter 7: Charles the Head of the Gren Monastery to the Countess of Gren
18 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To the Grand General Slayer of Wyrms the Great Countess of Gren,

 

    Our monastery has gotten reports of potential vampiric events in the town of Lenal, and are writing for authorization to send an investigation team. We have had two reports coming from Gen Mahler and the esteemed Davin Tundwa. 

 

    These reports claim that after Davin Tundwa’s son, Ren Tundwa, died he has experienced a draining of luck and general exhaustion. There are five events that surround this loss of luck. The first is the early death of his son to disease. The second is the misscarige of a potential child of his on the next day. Third, a trading ship he invested in was sunk. Fourth, his father died. Fifth, an employee in his dorms was burglarized. Paring these events with a rumor of a witch cult, it is likely that Mr. Tundwa has been targeted by demonic forces. 

 

    Gen Mahler also claims the loss of an artifact related to a long executed sorcerer, and claims to have seen the Thread Tree. Foreigners make up the grandest of lies to get their way. It is clear that the Thread Tree was banished from our island of Yablok half a millennium ago. It is my belief that he is irrational about the loss of his artifact.



    We wish to send Exorcist Wern and his apprentices to investigate this event. If you approve this, the monastery will give Exorcist Wren the needed equipment to complete this investigation, as well as three vampire hunting kits, and 50 doubloons for emergencies.

 

Sincerely,

                The Head Monk of Gren Monastery, Charles

 

3