Ch 1- A Long Awaited Reunion
1.3k 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

William stood in front of a worn down, beaten up cabin, nervousness twisting in his gut after giving the door a few quick knocks. It had been a long time since he had last seen his childhood friend Kate, 8 years to be exact. They had each gone their separate ways when his father was hired to be a part of a raiding party for a newly discovered wild pokegirl dungeon, forcing his family to move to the faraway city of Boastin. 

As he stood there waiting, William noticed the damage done to the outside of the building: a broken window boarded up with some old wood and some charred ground where bushes used to be as if an explosion went off. ‘Must be the aftermath of the battle Kate mentioned in her letter,’ William mused to himself as he tried to distract himself from the knot in his stomach.

Suddenly the old wooden door creaked open, and out of the gloom a hulking monster of a man appeared. The bald man was easily over six feet tall, towering even over William’s own 6’1 stature. Scars marred his body from head to toe, including a long slash across his face permanently disfiguring his nose, from his time spent as a Holder in his youth. His terrifying appearance was only undercut slightly by the presence of a sling around his right arm and a brace desperately trying to hold his left leg together from what looked to be claw marks slashed deep into his thigh. Kate’s father, Thomas, paused as if trying to register who was at his door for just a moment. A grin broke out across his face, distorting the ugly scar on his face as he roared,

“William, my boy! Is that you? Seems you have become a man since last I saw you.”

“Uncle Tom, you've gotten uglier since last time.” I replied, a grin of my own forming. “I-“ 

“DAD! I told you to stay in bed! You shouldn’t be moving with that leg of yours.” A woman’s voice echoed through the cabin and a young woman appeared behind her father. Kate was about average height at 5’6, but was short in comparison to Will. She had an athletic build and lightly tanned skin from her time exploring the surrounding woods. Her brown hair swept down reaching to her mid back with slight golden tints of blonde and deep sea green eyes pierced out of the darkness of the house. She wore a white blouse that somehow accentuated her modest chest and tight black pants that showed off an ass that more than made up for anything that may be lacking in the tits department. Not that he was complaining, he didn’t discriminate when it came to that.

“Will!” She exclaimed excitedly, practically throwing herself past her father and into his arms, pressing her head to his chest. Now that she was close, he could see an odd glint in her eyes.

“I’m so glad you came! You must’ve gotten my letter right? Things have been bad recently, we’ve just barely been scraping by. You’re here to help us get my mom back right? Surely you have some fancy skills or something that-“

It was almost as if she was a new puppy. As soon as the owner stepped through the door, she was wagging her tail and barking excitedly.

“It’s nice to see you too Kate” Will suddenly jumped in, cutting her off as he gazed down at her pressed against him. It was best to get ahead of her before she went too far.

“Oh… yes, nice to see you too Will.” Kate pulled back, her face tinted slightly red as she hid her embarrassment.

“Well come on in lad, I need to take a seat and get off my leg anyways.” Thomas stated, turning and hobbling back inside.

The cabin on the inside matched the modesty seen on the outside. The door opened directly into a living room, with a couch and a few chairs scarred around a big rug. On the left side of the room was a table, separating the living room from what was the kitchen, or what could be considered a kitchen. To the other end of the room, a hallway split off and held both bedrooms and a bathroom. 

Thomas sat down at the table, propping up his injured leg. “Take a seat boy, and hear what you missed before you rush into anything foolish.”

Announcement
Character images are in the glossary and will be updated periodically

18