Ch 10- Yes Mistress
548 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kate Fenin

Although it was a lie that had easily slipped from Will’s lips, the architecture really was quite amazing. With the oddly shaped buildings, and houses stretching high up into the sky, it was like she had entered a different world. Not even mentioning how big it was! 

People were everywhere despite the stormy day, not even the busiest of market days in Colsten could compare to what now lay before her. Many of which adorned odd fashion, but in the throngs of people dressed similarly, it looked to be the norm. Shops selling anything she could possibly imagine lined every street, and a thick aroma of street vendors selling mystery meat clogged her nose.

Before getting lost in the wonder of such a place, Kate gave her forearm a slight pinch and turned her attention to the task at hand.

Leaning over to Will who was walking next to her, obviously taken aback like her, only doing a better job at hiding it. She whispered, “When do we make our move?” nodding toward Noel who was marching through mobs of people as they instinctively stayed clear of him. 

“What move?” Will asked, brow furrowed in confusion.

“You know…” She said, making a stabbing motion, “And then maybe ask some questions.”

Will flicked her forehead, shooting down her idea. “We will not be doing that. I’ll tag along with him,” Jerking his thumb in Noel’s direction, “and see if I can find out anything. You three should scout out the city, see if you can find any clues. We’ll meet there at the end of the night,” He raised his voice just enough to clue in Eli and Jameson to his plan, and pointed at a lavish inn with a prominent noble-looking horse on a sign hanging from the front.

Just like that, Will sped up to catch Noel, presumably schmoozing his way into letting him tag along.

Sighing, Kate turned to her remaining team members, turning ideas in her mind as to how best to go about finding her mother.

“Well…” Jameson began, scratching his scraggly beard, “I suppose we would cover the most ground if we each took a section of the city to explore. I don’t think it will be dangerous as long as we are back by nightfall.”

Kate nodded, agreeing that this was probably their best course of action if they were to find any clues of her mother. She wasn’t even quite sure what she would be looking for, just held onto the hope that she would recognize something once she found it. 

“I agree,” She said, voicing her thoughts, “I’ll take the East end of the city.”

She pointed off, deeper into the city, a smaller set of walls off in the distance. “You two explore around here and make your way north and south edges. Hopefully that will cast a wide enough net that one of us will find something.”

 

—--

 

She had found nothing. Hours spent patrolling the streets of Nollemburg left her feeling more helpless than when she started. The place was just too big to find anything of note besides the occasional flash of white cloak belonging to a member of whatever group they represented. 

Kate still wasn’t quite sold on their involvement with the Queen, even if his robes had a slight difference in coloring. What would the Queen of Nollemburg need her mother for? And need her so much that she would send agents to come take her forcefully?

Sighing, Kate turned down an alleyway on her way back to the Inn. Dusk had arrived not long ago, and darkness quickly set in with an already grey and gloomy day. Turning once again, she found herself at another dead end. 

The roads around the city were long and winding, making it impossible to travel in a straight line. Her trip back had already been well over an hour, having to double back at least a half dozen times. The only familiar landmark was the distinguished walls, at least confirming she was headed in the right direction. 

Turning back the way she came, she chose a different path, twisting and turning as the streets emptied of people. It seemed that as the sky darkened, everyone knew to evacuate from the public eye. Kate hoped it was due to a public curfew and not something more insidious.

Turning once more, she could spot the faint outline of figures huddled close to one of the walls down the way of another dark dead end, as if on cue to confirm her fears. 

Only they did not come after her, not quite yet noticing her appearance, but instead distracted with someone they had already cornered, pinned against the wall. The self righteous part of her wanted to leap into action immediately, an overwhelming need to help! A more rational part of her whispered that this was something that probably took place every night, maybe even multiple times a night. Saving this person would only serve to draw unwanted attention to herself, and delay her mother’s rescue even more. Assuming she could even defeat what she could now make out as two tall men, if not overly muscular, on either side of a smaller figure. Kate struggled to make out any of their features, her sight blocked by the men, but she was almost certain it was a woman clutching something tight to her chest.

Making up her mind, Kate decided that she would sit back and wait, hunched behind a small cart chained to a post outside a house- one of the many street vendors apparently lived nearby. She naively hoped that maybe they would just mug the woman and let her run free, avoiding her involvement all together. 

Her hopes were quickly destroyed as the man closest to her smacked the woman across the face, and tore at her cleavage she was trying to hide behind the books Kate could now make out in her hands. 

With a shriek, the books clattered to the ground and her corset tore, exposing a hearty bra she needed to support her massive chest. Making up her mind, Kate rushed forward, keeping her body in a slight crouch to avoid detection before getting too close.

She closed in on the trio, she pulled her sword free from her belt when she was only seconds away from them, never giving the first man a chance to react. She cut him down easily, slashing through his achilles tendon, and he immediately collapsed, howling in pain. With an injury like that it was unlikely he would ever walk again.

The second man had only a few moments to raise the knife that was already in his hand, something Kate had missed while she was hiding and observing. He raised to block her strike, but being so caught off guard, Kate’s sword clanged off the knife once, before finding its mark, cutting through the man’s simple leather armor and slashing into his chest.

He dropped instantly to the floor, and Kate knew that she had cut deep enough that the man was dead. The other was still screaming in pain, and was quickly drawing attention to them, the faint echo of footsteps coming their way. 

Kate grabbed the woman’s hand, and began dragging her away from the men. If they were to be trapped down this dead end, there would be no surviving this encounter.

The woman struggled momentarily, letting out a yelp, “My books!”

“Leave them! More are coming!” Kate yelled at the woman, whose face turned an even paler shade, and let herself be dragged along.

The two of them dashed through alleys and streets at random, running and running until the steps of their pursuers got more and more distant, until eventually they could no longer hear them at all. The two women paused, Kate’s breathing labored, the rescued woman even more so. Clearly she had not had any kind of training, or even much exercise for that matter.

Taking a closer look at her, she was a slightly pudgy woman, accentuating her curvaceous body, with dark black hair that swept over her forehead, giving her bangs and reached down to her mid back, just slightly longer than Kate’s own hair. She had big round glasses, obscuring her face, but Kate could certainly make out some Asian lineage apparent in her. 

The woman was shorter than Kate, maybe 5’2 or 5’3, and was fidgeting with her hands nervously after catching her breath. 

“Thank- Thank you fo- for helping m- me” She managed to stutter out, “I- I’m Jenna.”

“My name’s Kate!” she said happily, trying to spread some of her upbeatness to the obviously very shaken up Jenna. “You can call me Mistress though! I save your life after all, your life belongs to me now!” She joked in a show of bravado, trying to cheer the poor woman up now that they were out of harm's way.

“Y-yes M-Mistress,” Jenna said, bowing her head slightly, not understanding the joke behind Kate’s words. 

“Wait no- I didn’t- I didn’t mean literally,” Kate said, trying to backtrack now that the woman had missed her attempt at lightening the mood, leaving both woman standing in the alley looking confusingly at each other.

 

Eli Kellaway

Eli couldn’t get his dick hard. It had now been several long minutes, seemingly as if a lifetime had passed while he and the woman whose ass was  in front of him sat in awkward silence. 

He had planned to follow Kate throughout the day, not willing to let her off on her own in a strange new place. He lost track of her quite quickly though, her short stature melding with the rest of the crowd. Instead Eli had spent his day wandering aimlessly through the city. 

Along the way he had run into a training facility, all sorts of people practicing combat. Some were battling pokeGirls, some were firing arrows into small rounded targets, and others sparring with swords. A tall woman with short brown hair, fashioned into a bob swung at a straw dummy by herself with practiced ease. 

Her body was toned and muscular, evidence of her expertise in the ways of the sword, slight outlines of abs apparent with only a small training bra covering her large chest. 

Peaking his interest, Eli had sauntered over, intending to see if she would be interested in sparring with him, interested if perhaps she would be open to a different kind of sparring.  

In the end, they ended up in her bed after she beat the shit out of him. Perhaps she felt bad for him, giving a decent looking man like himself a pity fuck. Maybe she enjoyed having sex with men she knew she could physically dominate, he wasn't quite sure.

In any case, Eli was now losing in the second form of sparring, his cock refusing to comply even with such a beautiful woman laying before him, waiting for him to take initiative. He rubbed and stroked, spitting on his hand to get any sort of feeling down there. Anything that might give him a spark, anything to jumpstart the blood flow to get him hard.

Still nothing.

The only other time Eli had experienced a woman was once with a traveling merchant apprentice. She had made the first move, drunkenly moving in to kiss him while he lounged at the bar of The Healing Station. It all had happened so suddenly that he was swept away in the moment, and ended up letting her do most of the moving the whole time.

Sparking an idea, Eli sighed and gave up on his futile quest to harden in their current state.

“Perhaps… maybe we could switch so you’re on top of me?” Eli said embarrassingly, all pride in his manhood dashed away now.

The woman, Maxine he had learned, turned her head around from her doggy position on the bed, a wicked smile on her face.

“I would love to. Truth be told, I enjoy it more being on top, but thought maybe you would want to at least act as if you had won, getting beaten so badly and all.” She teased, before shifting her body.

She had turned to face Eli, once again revealing her impossibly perky chest, more so with her impressive size. She closed the distance between them, crawling seductively towards him. Her curves swayed, tits jiggling with each inch of progress she made, and Eli felt something begin to stir deep inside.

She finally reached him, planting a hand on his muscular chest and slowly pushed him down until he was lying face up on the bed. She straddled his hips, her vagina now directly above his flaccid penis, now twitching involuntarily.

Looking up at the woman who had thoroughly beaten him, a woman who was stronger than him, his arousal sparked even more so. 

She leaned forward and cradled his head, lifting it up slightly and bringing it close to her chest. He immediately took her suggestion, locking this mouth around her nipple, sucking on her chest, occasionally giving her teasing nibbles to heighten her arousal. His other hand buried into her unattended breast, sinking deep into her pillowy flesh. 

Maxine let out a soft moan, and began to rub her increasingly wet pussy against his still half limp dick. Maxine leaned down until her mouth was next to his ear and in a sultry whisper said,

“Be a good boy a get hard for your Mistress,” 

Still grinding her pussy against him, Eli immediately hardened, stretching to his full length. She reached down and grabbed his dick, aligning it with her, and without warning, brought her body down hard. He was quickly sheathed inside her, and she began to bounce up and down on his dick, a clapping sound ringing out each time she brought her ass down.

Finally releasing her nipple, his head fell back to the pillow and he struggled to steady his breathing. He had never felt something quite like this, even when he had lost his virginity to the first woman.

Maxine looked down at his struggling face and smiled, enjoying the power she held over him. Most men held onto their stupid masculinity, often refusing her more exotic desires. This one however seemed to be enjoying this more than she was, their bodies harmonizing as soon as she had climbed on top of him. It didn’t hurt that he had a certain cuteness to him that was hard to place.

Maxine brought down her hips down all the more viciously, grinding her down on him when she reached the bottom, allowing Eli to feel all of her as he entered deep inside her. Her walls gripped him tightly, strengthened like the rest of her body from her years of fighting. He glanced down at where their two bodies met, mesmerized as Maxine moved up and down, her pussy gripping him even as she moved upwards, allowing him to see some of her folds that refused to let go.

It didn't take long before Eli neared the edge, and Maxine could see it written all over his face.

“You’ve been good, getting nice and hard for me. Let it all out inside your Mistress. Claim your reward for behaving so well.”

Spurned on by her words, the pressure was building throughout his cock, threatening to unleash at any moment.

Maxine suddenly stopped moving, hovering above him with only his tip still locked inside her. Eli looked up shocked, being stopped just short of the edge. He looked up at her pleadingly, an absolute urge to cum thrumming in his veins. 

Maxine only looked down at him expectedly, still unmoving. Eli was quite sure what had gone wrong until Maxine finally spoke.

“I’m waiting for a response back to your Mistress,” She smiled cruelly at him, her sadistic side showing.

Overcome with the need to cum, Eli could only give into her demands. 

“Yes Mistress! Please let me have my reward! I want to come! Please…” 

As he spoke, Maxine resumed her techniques, bringing her hips down hard, slamming into his waist. 

“What a well behaved boy,” she muttered in his ear. That was all it took and Eli began coming, unleashing an ungodly of sperm into her. He hadn’t come so hard in his life, and he wasn’t sure he ever would again.

7