Ch 14- Royal Request
331 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kate Fenin

 

Heavenly. It was the only word that could possibly describe the bed Dorin had led her to. It was as wide as least three of her, allowing her to spread out in all its soft glory.

Although…

It was a little squishier than she remembered before falling asleep the night before. She shifted her weight squeezing her hand on the soft pillows she was tucked between and opened her eyes.

It took a moment for Kate to regain her bearings, and realized her hand had firmly latched onto Jenna’s breast. The pillows she had thought were comforting her in the luxurious bed was instead her face pinned in between her cleavage in reality.

She pulled back in shock, trying to think back to the night before. She was positive that she went to bed alone. Jenna must have snuck in during the night and cuddled up next to her at some point!

Gazing down at her sleeping face, Kate could take in Jenna full beauty. She was absolutely gorgeous. Her attire helped her case to be sure, but still. She had a lacey, see through, pink slip-on dress. Something she used for her pajamas but would likely cost Kate a month’s earnings to purchase when the traveling traders visited Colsten. 

Having fully awoken, rubbing the weariness out of her eyes, she leaned down again and shook the young woman softly.

Jenna murmured something, still half asleep, and Kate shook her harder. Her eyelids fluttered opened, the first sight upon awakening was Kate’s annoyance plastered on her face. It didn’t take long for a small blush rose to Jenna’s own face, immediately embarrassed at being caught.

“What are you doing here?” Kate asked. She had shifted to now straddling the half nude women, trying to put on her most imposing face for the intruder.

Jenna refused to make eye contact with Kate, her eyes shifting all across the room before finally settling on an interesting looking thread that had come loose on the blanket. 

“I-I wanted to… I didn’t want t-to sleep alone. A-and since yo-you rescued me yesterday I-I haven’t been able to repay you.” 

Jenna’s stuttering had returned. Thinking back to the night before, it seemed that Jenna reverted to an anxious state whenever she face confrontation, and even Kate’s slight stature intimidated her.

“Repay me? What did you do that might count as repaying me?” Kate pushed back puzzled, trying to squeeze more information out of her.

“W-Well this isn’t re-repayment. I just- I just wanted to be near you. You- you were so cool fighting those thugs that I couldn’t stop thinking about it.” Jenna said, steeling herself as she spoke, as if remembering Kate’s heroics gave her confidence.

Kate considered the woman for a second before speaking.

“So you missed your Mistress that much?”  She teased, “Next time you must ask permission before getting in bed with me or you might have to face some repercussions.”

“Al-alright…” 

Whack! Kate gave Jenna’s tit a firm, playful slap, causing a shockwave of ripples as her amazing breasts clashed together and Jenna let out an uncontrollable moan.

“Address me properly,” Kate commanded.

“Yes Mistress!” Jenna responded on cue. Something flashed over her face, something Kate couldn't identify for sure. She could have sworn her eyes glittered with perversion, but she couldn't quite tell.

She certainly didn’t know why Jenna was so readily playing along with this Mistress play. She was a princess for god's sake! Maybe her hunch was right and Jenna enjoyed being under her control. Whatever the reason, Kate hide a sadistic smile to herself and had to admit she enjoyed holding some type of power over her.

“Good girl,” Kate rubbed her cheek lovingly, rewarding her for her corrected response, “Now go get changed, I don’t think you want people to see you like that.”

Her reminder seemed to jog her memories and Jenna sank deeper into the bed trying to cover her scantily clad body with the blanket.

Kate laughed, and shook her head, ‘What was her plan anyways? To sneak out again before I woke up?’

“What’s there to do around here?" She spoke aloud, "I think your mom said it would be a few more hours until she was ready to hear from me.”

 

——-

 

Kate had spent the better part of the day following Jenna through the Royal Chambers. She had acted as an excellent escort, easily passing by low ranking guards to enter otherwise restricted areas. Curiously though, whenever they encountered a member of the Pale Cloaks, a name she had decided to call the men with white cloaks on since she did not know their official name, Jenna had been quick to avoid them.

When asked about her behavior, a nervous look washed over Jenna’s face and refused to elaborate on why the men made her act so squeamish. Outside of that oddity, Kate had enjoyed her time with her, amused to no end that Jenna would refer to her as Mistress whenever they were alone.

The Royal Chambers had a pretty simple layout. The center circular building was no more than a holding area, a place where guests could loiter before their host was ready. The eastern wing was dedicated to servants of all kinds: barracks for the army of guards that were constantly roaming about, rooms for maids, kitchens where the royal chefs would prepare food and some specialized rooms for low ranking guests like Kate that might need to stay the night.

The northern wing contained the Queen’s quarters as well as Jenna’s. Their rooms were so big that they took up almost all of that section of the building, but there were some smaller rooms for visiting nobles to stay in. 

They tried to go down the western wing of the building but were stopped short, unable to visit that section. According to a guard, some disturbance had occurred in the morning and the wing was closed until it was taken care of. Jenna had assured her that she hadn’t missed much, the western wing was just offices of government officials and important business leaders in the city apparently. 

They weren't allowed into the tower itself until they were called upon, and luckily it was finally Kate’s time. The thought had occurred to her during her tour that she had to proceed carefully as it seemed the Queen herself was apart of her mother’s kidnapping in some form or another. But the time for her meeting had arrived and Kate hardened her resolve in preparation for what would undoubtedly be a confrontational request. 

It was a fast climb up the short tower, and two guards opened a grand double door upon their arrival at the top. 

Stepping out of the stairwell, Kate entered a wide, open room. A long purple carpet led up to a slightly raised platform where Stephany al’Mira was seated casually in a small, conservative throne. Standing on her right was a guard standing straight at attention, a purple feather extending ridgely out of his helmet. To her left was a bored looking older man wrapped in a white cloak lined in red.

Kate did not recognize this particular Pale Cloak, but his mere presence made her all the more nervous. 

Jenna also seemed uncomfortable at the man’s presence but managed to march alongside her. The two reached the foot of the staircase leading up to the throne and paused, bowing deeply to the Queen.

“Raise your head,” the Queen’s voice rang out in the room in a tone unfamiliar to Kate from her interaction the night before. She raised her head and their eyes met. The Queen had a glazed look covering her eyes, looking at if she had gone blind.

“What’s the girl doing here?” The Pale Cloak spoke up, and Jenna reflexively flinched, shifting her body to shield herself behind Kate.

Kate gathered her courage and spoke for Jenna. After all what kind of Mistress would she be if she didn’t stand up for her maidens.

“We’re friends.” She stated plainly, “Will that be a problem?”

The man gave her a glowering look, disgruntled by her antagonist response, but remained silent. Apparently he had decided it was best to just get this show over with.

“Now then, what is it you wish to ask of me child?” Queen al’Mira asked in her odd tonation.

“Well if it would be possible, I’d like to ask you in private,” Kate answered, “I believe some of the parties present might have some… misguided opinions on my request.”

Queen al’Mira didn’t have the chance to reply as the Pale Cloak spoke first, now keenly studying her. “It is not possible. Tell us your request before I lose my patience with you girl.”

“Alright then.” Kate didn’t really expect her initial plan to work, but it didn’t hurt to try. “Recently someone close to me has been taken. I have reason to believe that she is somewhere in your wonderful city your Highness,” 

“And you would like help finding her,” The Queen said, trying to finish her sentence for her.

“Well… not exactly. I believe- I know that those in your presence have her in their possession.” Kate corrected her. 

Jenna hadn’t known what exactly Kate had wanted, but she was able to piece together what Kate was getting at. She stepped backwards so she was now fully cowering behind Kate’s back, a sinking feeling of dread overtaking her. 

Again before al'Mira could respond, the man stepped forward, and snapped his fingers. As easy as that, the Queen slumped down in her throne, immediately passing out. The guard collapsed on the ground a moment later, leaving behind a heap of metal.

“So that’s why you’re so familiar. You’re the daughter,” He said, a look of realization on his face. 

Two gems around his fingers flashed with light, and out sprang two pokeGirls. His third pokeGirl was already out, a small alien-looking creature, hopping up from behind the throne and landing on the man’s shoulder.

6