Ch 20- “Curing” Kate
272 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

William Winthrope

Something was off about Kate. He noticed as soon as his droplet of blood touched the stone around her neck. But as soon as she started begging for his dick all thoughts of reason flew out of his head. Her “new” pokeGirl body was already stark naked after her first transformation and her alluring body did nothing to quell his feelings.

Taking on his rightful dominant role as her Holder, her master, William wrapped his arms around her body and lifted her up off of him. Kate let out a small yelp in surprise and began attacking his neck with passionate kisses as he stood up. Her toned body weighed less than he thought, and he easily carried her to the white wall nearest to them.

He let her down easy, allowing her feet to meet the stone flooring, her body trapped between him and the wall. She gave him a look of anticipation, waiting for what he wanted of her, and William noticed her nipples harden with arousal.

“On your knees slut,” William commanded.

“Yes Master,” Kate reacted instantly, and sunk downwards, settling so her gaze met his waistline with only a few inches of room to maneuver.

“Now get me ready to fuck you.”

William lowered his waistband and his already hard dick sprung from its hiding place. Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately for Kate, she was so close to him that as his big dick escaped from his pants it whacked her across the cheek, letting out a soft THUMP.

Excitement glowed in Kate’s eyes, and she greedily began taking in his cock, starting with only taking in his tip. Fortunately it was then, she seemed to quite enjoyed his little ploy. Kate began stroking his base while her tongue swirled around his tip in an expert move that forced out a moan from him. 

Gazing up at him, Kate gave him a victorious look. Enough of this. He should be the one doing the teasing, not the other way around. He gathered himself, pushing his pleasure down and replaced it with his most commandeering look. Grabbing her hands, he brought them up above her head before uttering another order.

“Hands aren't allowed. Suck.”

Kate shivered at his words but kept her smug when she saw through his attempt to regain dominance. She didn’t fight his order however, and redoubled her efforts on his dick. Her head bounced up and down along his length, deepthroating herself on him. Tears began to prickle at the corner of her eyes, but her determination showed no signs of slowing down as she made sure to stare into his eyes while she pleased him.

Wave after wave of enjoyment rolled over him each time his dick hit the back of her throat, and her warm, wet mouth began to feel like the perfect hole for him to fuck. Small noises came out of her each time she took him fully into her mouth, and each time he fought to hold back from cumming deep inside her.  But at the back of his mind, a worm of worry began to sprout as Kate kept going, refusing to even let go to breathe. 

Gugh Gugh Gugh Gugh

Kate kept on gagging on him, and William was finally forced to speak. “You don’t have to go so hard. Breathe.” 

Kate only shook her head slightly at his comment, and revamped her efforts until she was face fucking herself on his dick. ‘If that’s how she wants to do it, I won’t hold back then.’ William thought. His sadistic tendencies that he was trying so desperately to keep in check bubbled up and he released Kate’s hands from above her head and gripped her horns in each hand.

“You asked for this.” William said before driving his cock inside her mouth hard. He dragged her head back and forth without a care at all for Kate, using her mouth like a toy to get off on. Her only response was the increase in her gagging noise as he reached farther into her throat than he had before, and her body became limp in acceptance. It was unlike anything that he had ever experienced before. When they had sex or she gave him blowjobs in the past sure he let his rougher side show, but always held back in fear of hurting Kate. But now that she seemed to have some unnatural tolerance it was no longer necessary. Her mouth enveloped him in a tight tunnel and with each thrust he felt the contours of her throat massaging his dick at the height of pleasure.

“Hey! Eyes up here!” He told her when he noticed that her focus began slipping in his rough face fuck. He paused his rhythmic movement for just a moment and grabbed one of her hands again, “Masturbate while I use your mouth, I can see you dripping onto the floor.”

“Yesh Shir,” Kate responded with her mouth still wrapped around him. 

William resumed his pistoning into her mouth, and clearly noticed Kate playing with her pink pussy that stood out against her pale skin. Now her gags were mixed in with moans, and seeing Kate so aroused pushed William over the edge. With only a few more shoves into her mouth, the cum bubbled to the tip of his dick and he held her at the base of his cock as he came into her throat.

A white stream exploded from her nostril as the fluid was too much for her to handle and he slowly began withdrawing his dick from her tight embrace. A long line of sticky cum still connected to Kate’s mouth followed his dick out and William could clearly see his fluid mixed with her salvia. A hard swallow from Kate and it disappeared into her stomach, and she gave him a satisfied smile. He was still rock hard and for the first time noted that it spanned the entire length of Kate’s head while she was under him, maybe bigger than it even.

Kate reached forward and stroked him in loving, long strokes that gave off little SQUELCHES as the mix of liquids on his cock moved in tandem with her hand.

“I’d say that your plenty ready to fuck me now,” Kate teased.

William smiled at her playful words, “You’ve earned it. Better savor your reward.”

He pulled her to her feet and her modest chest jiggled as she bounced upwards. William reached down and began rubbing her small entrance, feeling for himself just how wet she was for him. 

OHHH

Kate let out a moan at his movement and William nodded to himself. She was plenty ready. He gave her a soft pat on her pussy and then spun her hips so that her back was to him, positioning her to enter from the back. It gave William the chance to admire her beautiful features from a different angle as well: Her toned back that hid strong muscles beneath, the new addition of her velvety wings tucked together, and of course Kate’s amazing ass. Her beauty was almost hypnotizing with how it drew him in and refused to let him look away.

Snapping out of his trance, William began sliding his cock along the outer reaches of Kate’s pussy, adding a new fluid to the mix that coated him already. Kate’s patience was wearing thin and couldn’t take the teasing much longer, so she pushed her ass back into him in offering. A seed of an idea took root in William, and he couldn’t help himself.

“Who do you belong to?” He whispered into her ear, startling Kate.

“Y-You.”

He gave her a hard smack of her ass, sending her butt into a fit of jiggles.

“That’s no way to speak to me.”

“I belong to you, Master.” She corrected herself, guessing at what he wanted to hear.

“Good girl. And what do you want from your master?”

“I want your hard cock in my pussy! Please give your wonderful dick to this lowly servant who will follow you for the rest of her life!” Kate begged, anticipation laced through her words with her reward being withheld from her for so long.

“What a nice declaration,” William commented before spreading Kate’s butt apart giving him a lovely view of her more intimate parts. He lined his dick up with her and with one quick push entered Kate until he was fully sheathed inside her. Another moan escaped Kate, and William had his own to match as her vagina squeezed down on him when he penetrated her. It was a different feeling inside her then when Kate was a true human, but the extra strength her pokeGirl figure gave her only aided her in constricting against his rod. 

Each pump inside Kate elicited a pulse from her pussy that clenched down on him, and it was a heavenly feeling. He withheld from cumming and instead distracted himself by smacking her ass that was jiggling violently already from their dance of bodies. 

SMACK SMACK

Each hit brought out a groan from Kate, and her unnatural healing abilities made it all the harder for his red hand mark to appear on each of her ass cheeks. By the time he had managed to accomplish this feat, Kate had begun a chain of cumming. She writhed against his dick, one orgasm leading to the next as he pumped in to her without stopping. Her composure gradually melted away, and her face became unrecognizable as pleasure radiated off her. William smiled to himself and pride hummed within him at his ability to reduce her to such a state.

“Y-Yes Will. Fuck me. Fuck me hard, M-Master! Use me like your slave, like a cum dump just for your personal use! I-I love you! I need you!”

Letting her red butt cheeks rest, William moved his grip to both of her wrists, pulling her arms back towards him and forcing her bare chest out. Her head came with the tension on her arms and William leaned forward to capture her lolling tongue with his own. Their kiss brought their bodies all the more closer, and he switched from his hard, violent strokes to a slower and more loving method.

Kate’s body reacted in turn, and her grippy pussy refused to let go of him as he slowly pulled back and in turn embraced his cock each time he thrust himself in. William released one of his hands from his grip on her arm and reached around to pleasure her clit from the front. Immediately upon stimulation, Kate began squirting around his dick as the build up became too much for her to handle. 

William could see that she was close to her limits and decided to remove any checks he was holding on himself. He sped up his thrusts again, driving deep inside her trying to get as far into her depths as he could.

“That’s it. That’s my good little whore. My own cum dump. Don’t worry, I'll give you plenty of reward for your service!” William shouted, trying to push himself over the edge. He focused on Kate’s heavy breathing, her cute moans each time he rammed into her, the SLAP each time his thighs met her perfect ass, anything and everything about her that turned him on.

With a final thrust, William came like never before. A large swelling of cum exploded from him and he felt instantly drained with the release of energy that came with it. As for Kate, her body matched his rhythm and finished along with him in a glorious ending to their first meeting as Holder and pokeGirl. He withdrew his dick from her tight pussy and as he expected a white stream of cum followed him out, pittering onto the white stone beneath them.

3