Twin Dorks
173 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Althea watched as the head of the upgraded zombie exploded.

[Congratulations on entering Level 3!]

Grrrr

Althea was a bit puzzled to see him like this when she saw the remaining zombies within a dozen meters turned their heads at her, looking at her hungrily. She frowned. These were all normal zombies, why were they suddenly stimulated?

Not having the time to think too deeply, she quickly followed Fufi–who was already breaking skills—raised her gun and took the rest of them down.

[+5 Experience, +5 Copper]

[+5 Experience, +5 Copper]

[+5 Experience, +5 Copper]

[+5 Experience, +5 Copper]

[...]

Seeing the room without any more movements, Althea smiled and patted the dog's head. She sat down and Fufi habitually placed his head next to her stomach.

[STATS:

Name: Althea Witt

Age: 25

Level: 3 (105/5000)

Life: 400/500

Spirit: 340/500 (-5%)

Physical: 80 (-5%)

Agility: 77 (-20%)

Defense: 64

Mana: 300

Physical Potential: B

Mental potential: SS+

Skills:

Active: None

Passive: None

Elemental Affinity: Wood, Water, Earth

Titles: None

Overall rank: S

Current Status: Gestating: two life forms, weakened state ]

With a massive smile, , she exited the mall and headed towards the central bank. It just so happened that the pharmacy and the herb shop she frequented weren't far from there.

She got on her trusted motorcycle, with Fufi jumping on the back on his own.

With a whoosh, they headed toward their destination. It was a peaceful few seconds on the way there, ignoring the zombies attracted by the noise they made bumping into an occasional obstacle.

BAM!

SQUELCH!

She flinched and stopped her motorcycle, cleanly shooting down the zombies still going after her until then.

She looked at the direction of the noise—specifically, it was the noise created by dropping heavy objects followed by a disgusting sound of squishing innards.

She stood in place for a moment when she realized the noise was heading in her direction. It did not take long for her to see the excitement.

It was happening about a hundred meters away or so on a perpendicular street not too far away.

There were two survivors, they had slightly different body shapes, but she could see that they were obviously twins.

Did twins have higher survival rates, she wondered.

Interestingly, they had been using the backspace space as a temporary storage of heavy debris (like heavy chunks of metal) and used it to crush the zombie heads.

Heh, how creative.

And because of this operation, a lot of the zombie innards and gray matter splattered their clothes, accidentally covering themselves with zombie goo.

Although not as much as she had, it was enough to keep them from being swarmed by all the zombies several meters away.

She watched them with interest as they took on zombies as they tried to head in a direction. From what she gathered, they were probably heading to the supermarket where she was at.

She watched as they got closer and closer until they reached the correct street.

Unfortunately, their momentum didn't last long, because from the corner of her eyes she could see an upgraded zombie rushing in. It was quite fast and it already raised its claws before one of the twins could turn his head.

Obviously, the bulkier twin had better reflexes as he used a broken locker door as a shield to guard against the attack of the upgraded zombies.

"It's one of those stronger zombies!" He whispered urgently, but Althea's hearing had already sharpened to the point she could hear it clearly.

"Brother, go!! I'll be fine! Just go!!" The bulkier of the brothers tried to push the other to the direction of the supermarket. "Mom is waiting for us!"

Althea frowned. She had been to the supermarket. Although she didn't go to all the places, she somehow didn't feel like there were still survivors there at all…

At this point, another upgraded zombie found the twins and was trying its best to take a bite.

Althea sighed, already making her decision. She found that she quite wanted these two teenagers to survive. From what she had seen so far, they seem to be good enough kids.

However, helping was helping. She did not want to show the plasma gun, so she took out her katana instead. She let Fufi wait on the motorcycle with the bags before sprinting to the twins.

The two struggled to deal with the two upgraded zombies, and the smaller twin saw that his brother was about to get attacked, he hurried to shield him with his own body.

Althea saw all of this in her approach and her interest intensified. With a wave of her hand the upgraded zombie's head fell down with a flop, and several zombie heads followed.

The two gaped at her in awe.

"T…thank you…"

The bulkier one swallowed hard, eyes shining. "Goddess!"

Althea smiled and took out the remaining golf clubs. "For you.." she said, her euphonious voice calming their nerves, and she swung her katana again to kill the zombies that ran over because of his yell.

The admiration in the eyes of the twins overflowed. But before they attract more zombies with their loud compliments, she raised a hand to silence them.

"Cover yourselves with more blood and innards from zombies, ordinary zombies won't bother you." She said with a low voice, and the two flinched in response.

"T-thank you…" They whispered, holding on to their golf clubs as if they were treasure.

She nodded with a warm smile, absolutely shining with a halo in the eyes of the twins. They did not even notice how much gruel of zombie blood she's covered with, or even that she was pregnant.

It was like their eyes activated the strongest filter.

She waved her hand as goodbye before running back to the motorcycle.

It was the smaller one who gathered his wits first, poking at his brother to get going. "O-Oh!"

And the twins happily ran to the supermarket, with the hopes of meeting their mom and happily telling her all about this encounter.

4