Chapter 68- Regret
2.4k 2 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This sensation was thrilling, no doubt. I have physically liked Shiori for a good while now. 

Having my lips pressed against her, our tongues entangling and my body squashed against hers...it was all too exhilarating. If anything, I wanted just to savor this beauty in my arms tonight and make her mine entirely.

I knew she would become mine and mine alone if I went with the flow and partake in intercourse. It seemed the most probable thing to do—especially when it was Shiori who approached me first.

However, upon reading her thoughts, I hesitated.

She was...not here out of attraction toward me. She barely wanted to forget about her ex. She wanted to get even with him by sleeping with someone else.

It was not her conscience willingness but a passion for revenge.

I was all in for a lovely night with this tempting girl who was rubbing her scent all over me, however, I had to stop her.

"Ah...what happened?" Her warm breath spread over my face. Those hazy eyes and flushed cheeks invited me to throw away my reasoning and just take her, right here and now.

However, I have gained enough tolerance and self-control that I wouldn't give in so easily.

With my left forearm resting beside her head, I gently stroke her cheeks with my other hand before asking,

"You are using me, aren't you?"

Shiori's eyes instantly widened in shock, upon hearing that. Although she sounded so genuinely seeking my warmth, I suspected her—this much should be enough to scare her.

However, I didn't stop, "You want to get back at your ex that's why you came here to seduce me, no?" 

Shiori diverted her eyes, evidently flustered by the sudden shift in mood. 

I straightened my back before allowing her to sit at the same spot where she was previously.

I rested my leg on the bed and turned to look at her.

"You thought having sex with me would lessen your sorrow and make you feel refreshed. That you took revenge on him, no?"

Shiori didn't retort or agree. She just kept her gaze downcast while remaining unmoving.

I could sense the growing regret in her heart. I didn't need to read her mind to know what she must be thinking. However, I wasn't here to make her suffer more.

"Shiori...look at me." Holding her hand I made her look at me.

Shiori was reluctant to lift her eyes that's why I continued nevertheless, "I had my first experience in the second grade of middle high."

She jolted in surprise before directing her shocked gaze at me. 

"What....?" It must be startling for her to hear that her brother had already lost his 'V' card at the age of fourteen. 

However, I didn't dwell on that since I wasn't flaunting here at all. 

"My first partner wasn't my lover. She actually was just my acquaintance and at that time she was even dating someone else."

Her shock amplified hearing my words. In the eyes of my family, I have always been a nerd type of kid who liked to stay home most of the time and be unsociable to others whom I don't know.

However, it was not the same when it comes to people whom I wanted to fuck.

Back in middle high, I wasn't a loser to mind my own business all the time and just get ignored by others. In middle school, I used to socialize with people and made some good friends as well.

And amongst those friends was her.

My first target.

"At that time, that particular girl had a big fight with her boyfriend. She just wanted to forget about him and as such, she sought some external help."

"One thing led to another and before I knew it, I was six inches deep inside her—in the storage room of the school."

Shiori blushed hearing such wild words and my unfiltered narration, but I didn't stop there. Shiori and I have already crossed the line where minding such etiquette no longer mattered. 

"I did fuck her...it did feel good...however, what happened after that was not something I could have ever imagined."

Shiori suddenly held my hand and shook her head in denial. 

It was clear that she didn't want to hear it but I had to make things clear for her,

"That girl...got so depressed upon thinking about her action, that she ended up slitting her own wrist. Although she was saved, the mental torture she went through because of her regret was too unbearable for her. In the end, her parents took her away from Tokyo."

I couldn't help but smile sadly before continuing, "Although I had a great time with that girl whom I barely knew, I never thought, regret would push her to do something so drastic. Knowing that I was also responsible for what happened to her, I wasn't able to look at myself in the mirror."

"Minoru." 

Hearing her voice, I got myself out of the daze before directing my eyes at her and adding, "You see why I don't want you to do anything that can make you regret afterward? Even if he had cheated on you, doesn't mean you have to get over him through sex. You can take your time and let yourself heal."

I didn't want her to regret anything. I want her to be happy, with whatever she does. However, if I had slept with her tonight, I had a feeling she wouldn't have forgiven herself.

Heavy silence ensued between us as I kept holding her hand and waiting for her reply. 

However, the next time she parted her lips to relay her resolve, I was left stunned,

"Minoru, will you date me?"

"..."

******

A/N:- It may be disappointing for some, but Minrou doesn't want to rush things with the people he loves. 

Drop a comment if you liked the chapter.

37