Chapter 84- Shut up and sleep
2.3k 4 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For some reason, Tsukabe Satomi, the junior at my high school was sharing the same elevator and ascending to the same floor where I was heading. 

From what information I have obtained from her grandfather, Tsukabe is a regular middle-high-class family who lives on the eastern side of Tokyo. There haven't been any rumors or police appearances at school to signify the Tsukabe family's involvement with this criminal organization. 

But then...why was this person heading to the topmost floor with a soft smile on her face?

'...don't tell me, she is also sold here?' The assumption was ridiculous. As I mentioned earlier, the Tsukabe family was middle-high class; which means, they were higher than all the normal middle class but couldn't be counted as those families who have their breakfast with a golden spoon. Just in between.

It was given that the Tsukabe family wouldn't take any loan from such an organization nor would they allow their child to hang around with criminals.

Glancing at her, I read her thoughts to understand what was happening,

[I wonder if Chinatsu-san knows anything about him.]

I frowned at that. Who was this Chainatsu and 'him' was unknown. Even if I assume that Chinatsu was someone working here, then who was this 'he' she wanted to know?

'Well forget it. I won't be showing my real face to her anyway.'

The relationship between Satomi and this criminal hub could wait for later. First I need to settle accounts with Naoko.

*Ding*

As the door parted I walked out with small strides and followed the memories I attained from this dude.

There were several rooms on this floor and to search for Naoko I needed to open the right door.

'What should I do...' From the memories of the security guard I apprehended, I couldn't find Naoko's whereabouts. And looking into someone else's memories would be suspicious.

Like on a cue, the system gave me the answer,

[Host, enhance your optic nerves to the fullest. ]

I raised my brows hearing those words before halting in front of one of the doors.

I did as the system said before everything around me turned transparent.

"Holy...!" I held myself from cursing aloud as I found tons of dollars piled up in the room opposite me and three people stacking them in cartons.

Hearing my voice, one of them got up and began advancing toward the door.

I immediately dashed away and took a left turn from the lobby to hide myself.

The person who opened the door to check on me didn't remain there for long before returning.

"Haah...that was close...." Heaving a heavy exhale I looked around again to find Naoko.

There were several rooms and many activities were undergoing in them. 

In some, people were drinking and smoking. Some people were polishing their weapons and chatting lazily. In some, they were riding some foreign chicks and having the time of their life.

I felt my cock tightening in my pants seeing a latina woman getting pounded from behind by a man while he slapped her round huge ass with each thrust.

That ass ripples and those loud moans...ugh, I want to fuck now!

[Host, focus.]

I was suddenly scolded by my system as I halted midway from entering that room and claiming that woman for myself.

I realized what I was going to do and the possible consequences it might follow.

'...thanks.' Thanking the system I again initiated the search for that lanky dude...and this time I finally found him.

He was located nearby...currently sitting alone in the room. 

I slowly made my way toward the room and twisted the doorknob. Fortunately, it was open.

"I said, I need some time-"

Naoko's voice halted in an instant as he turned to look at me. 

I had already reverted my face back to normal as I walked in.

Naoko's expression was worth capturing on camera but I didn't do that and first closed the door.

I have already assessed the room using an artifact and disabled all the cameras in the room. Quite convenient truth be told.

"Minoru? How...and why?"

I have never seen Naoko making such a face. He always tries to remain cool and indifferent so this new sight was quite refreshing.

"First sit down." I gestured toward the bed as I pulled a chair for myself 

Naoko, despite looking still baffled by my presence sat down. 

"Why are you here? And no, I am not talking about your slave trading contract but the fact that you were asked in exchange for a loan."

Naoko went from baffled to shocked to defeat.

"So...you went to my house?"

"Yup...and thrashed your Dad enough that he won't be waking up before tomorrow," I informed him without much concern since I knew, he wasn't very affectionate toward that old guy.

"...well, you must know what I am dealing with. For you to appear here...I beg you to return now. You aren't safe here Minoru." He got up and started to walk toward the door.

I sighed in slight annoyance before holding his wrist, "Can you just shut up and listen to me for a bit? If I can reach here then it means I have some sort of plan in mind, right?"

Naoko turned toward me with a frown on his face, "The person who lent me a loan now owns me. How are you gonna help me in this situation? Even paying her back the amount wouldn't matter anymore."

So it was a 'her' who bought Naoko. Given how glistening and fresh Naoko was looking at the moment it seems this woman is somehow attracted to Naoko and wants to claim him for herself.

However, explaining things to Naoko seemed useless so I got up and pressed my finger against his forehead.

He looked stunned for a moment before his vision turned hazy.

Smiling at the boy, I said, "Good night, Nao~"

******

Soon, I initiated my plan.

I need to ensnare the woman who owns Naoko and ask for his freedom once I make this mafia woman entirely dependent on me.

I have only used my skills to fulfill the wishes of others or for my personal gains...but this time I was going to seduce someone to save my rival.

Quite a strange personality I have developed.

*Knock*

"It's time." Hearing the command, I took a long breath and exited the room while looking like Naoko. I have already locked him in the bathroom so there was no issue leaving him alone here.

Naturally, the person who came to take me didn't suspect my appearance as he led me to the room present near the beginning of the lobby.

After a small walk, we came to a halt in front of a big door.

"Go in." As he commanded I twisted the doorknob and entered inside.

'Hmm?' My nose suddenly whiffed something....strange...something familiar...

My feet slowed down as I saw a woman sitting at the edge of the big bed with a smirking face.

However, the moment our eyes locked, her attitude vanished and what replaced it was fear.

Utter fear.

"M-My lord!"

********

A/N:- I hope you liked the chapter.

39