Chapter 4- Seducing~1
9.3k 6 114
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fujiwara Kouske was an everyday salaryman who worked for a corporate company as a general manager. His job hours start at nine and end at six. 

There was nothing particularly special about his life. Married his first and only girlfriend at the age of twenty-four. Had a daughter just the same year and adopted a son two years after. 

He loved his family and wanted to treasure them but for some reason, he could no longer get excited in bed for his wife anymore. It wasn't that he was having an affair rather his interest had shifted from women altogether. 

For some time he is getting a lot invested in porn magazines containing small boys with feminine charm, also known as Femboy. 

Kouske came to realize his shifting interest in femboys not so long ago and because of that, he has begun to see his son in a different light as well. 

Kouske knew it was wrong but just the thought of pushing Minoru to a wall and fucking that plump ass makes him hard any time and minute of the day.  

That was also the reason why Kouske has been strict with Minoru these days so he can remove his guilt and erase all his vile thoughts... 

However, today, for some reason, Minoru was giving an irresistible presence which made Kouske immediately dawned toward the boy. 

Minoru has always been a small kid with soft skin and a thin frame. And today, he was looking exceptionally delicious for some reason. 

'Focus, Kouske...' Shaking his head the middle-aged man walked inside the house after snatching his eyes away from his son. 

That's right, Minoru was his son. Kouske shouldn't think such vulgar things about him. 

He shouldn't... 

"Ah, Dad. Let me help you with your shoes. Your back was hurting in the morning, right? It may get cramped easily." 

Before Kouske could react, Minoru suddenly jumped in front of him and crouched to untie Kouske's shoelaces 

Since Minoru was kneeling, his face was just in front of Kouske's crotch and the fact Minoru was continuously looking up into Kouske's eyes made the scene even more erotic. 

'Haah...haah... ' Kouske's breathing began to turn erratic as his thick cock started to make a bulge in his pants, while the man remained standing at his spot. 

Kouske was quite big which was why when his dick got hard, its outline clearly got visible through his pants. There was no doubt, that Minoru could see it as well, but... 

"Ah... it's tight~" Unbothered by the boner, Minoru passed a comment about the shoelace which can easily be misunderstood. 

Kouske couldn't help gliding his gaze toward Minoru's supple lips as an urge suddenly welled up in his chest 

"Leave it." Commanding hoarsely he stepped back and after removing his shoes in a hurry he walked toward the... 

...washroom. 

**** 

[Minoru's POV:] 

Seeing Dad dashing toward the washroom I couldn't help giggling as I knew he was going to nut in there. I had no idea that my own father was into me. 

'Hey, system...do I get points getting back shots? '

The prospect of some filthy dilf incestuous gay sex was too tempting as I licked my lips in anticipation. Well even if there were no EXP from this, I would have gone for him anyway. 

However, 

[Host can earn EXP by fulfilling desires and providing pleasure to anyone. So, yes.] 

That settles then. I will just play my cards right and get my father some much-needed sissy love. 

'Ah, I am getting hard... '

**** 

Back in my room, I wasn't able to remain in one place at all, as I continued to assess the screen again and again. 

"What the Telekinesis do? And what are its limitations?" Well, the name was self-explanatory but it's better if I ask the expert.

[Host would be able to move things on will. It would be like gaining an extra pair of invincible arms but you would be able to manipulate more than two objects at the same time. The limitation would be the potency and distance of your skill.]

[At Level 1, Host would only be able to lift up to two hundred kilograms and within a distance of two hundred meters of circumference with Host as the center.]

[There are no charges for using the skills except for mild headache upon excessive use and sometimes nausea as well.]

[To reach the second level, the Host needs to gather two thousand points and further levels would require more EXP. Natural level-up would take years, so force upgrade is advisable.]

"Hmm..." While scratching my chin, I hummed. It was surprising I got such sick skills just to provide happiness to society. But then again, there are people who might come in my way so some offense is a must.

"So how should I use it?" 

[Just focus on an object, and command it to move. Take it slow, Host.]

I nodded to the System before turning my gaze toward the pencil stand resting over my study table. I extended my left hand and narrowed my gaze.

'Move...move...' I mentally commanded it while keeping my gaze completely fixed on the object. My vision was only filled with the pencil stand as I continued to command it again and again.

Then suddenly, 

"Woah...." I couldn't help exclaiming since all of a sudden the object began to shake slowly and before I could react properly it flew at a high pace toward the ceiling and naturally struck the roof.

*DHAK*

I released my command before the pencil stand fell back to my table with all the stationary sprawled over.

I grinned at that, before clenching my fist, "Awesome!"

Never did I imagine I would be able to gain such an overpowered skill. All my wishes seemingly have already come true.

I was just about to rearrange my table when a familiar feminine voice called from downstairs.

"Minoru...dinner is about to get prepared. Go have a bath!"

My grin extended as I realized that there was another person I could use my appraisal. 

Mom.

****

A/N:- Damn...

114