Chapter 11- Goddess got desires?
6.9k 16 105
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My school wasn't too far away from my house so it took almost ten minutes to get there. 

The students who passed by me were strangely glancing in my direction, unlike before when they tended to completely blindfold my existence.

[Host's charm and confidence have increased after last night.]

...well, if what the System said is correct then I might become Adonis within a year. 

'A good creampie sex made my skin healthier and elevated my self-esteem...aren't they evidence of me being a whore?'

I barely held myself from laughing out loud at the realization as I neared the school gate.

The person standing near the entrance was, of course, the PE teacher and coach of the baseball team, who wore a grumpy expression as always.

He has short military cut black hair with a small moustache. He was almost 6'2 in height with broad shoulders. If not a PE teacher, he surely could have been a bouncer.

"Hey, Coach." I waved at the man, and when I was at it, I appraised him a bit.

[Name: Satomi Kenji]

[Age: 31]

[Job: PE Instructor]

[Special Skill: Making small dolls]

[Arousal Meter: 1/5]

[Relationship: Have been single for three years. Desperate for some intimacy.]

[Current Thoughts: Who is this?]

[Desire: To fuck a Highschool Gyaru all night at my home.]

...

My brows raised seeing his stats which told me that this tall and broad sensei had the special skill of making dolls. Well, his kink for a younger woman was not so surprising, and considering how he had to watch so many girls pass by yet he couldn't lay his hand on them...makes me all hot.

I mean, a long desperate man with those strong hands, holding me in his arms and pumping his cock while I moan like a slut in heat while kissing him madly...seemed too tempting.

This man seemed to be the kind of guy, who could keep me awake for the whole night and impregnated me with his baby batter within some hours.

'Ah, I am getting hard...' The feeling of my crotch was justifiable and slightly irritating since I hadn't had any sex since morning.

"Morning." The coach replied with a nod before his gaze traveled toward the others who were walking in.

I didn't bother him any longer and made my way toward the building. 

There were so many students, and mostly active guys that made my mouth water just by the prospect of some gangbang or maybe an orgy?

Regardless, I made my way toward the shoe locker and was about to exchange it, when suddenly the sound of some girls squealing reached my ears.

"Kyah! It's Princess-sama!"

"Ah...Goddess Alia has made our morning better with her presence."

"But why is she alone though?"

"Ahhh...I wanna get stepped on, by those feet."

I remained silent as I saw the woman, being the center of attraction, walking in with a frozen expression and no reaction to the gossip whatsoever.

Her silver hair flowed down the side of her shoulder like some expensive jewelry. Her aquamarine eyes trained just on her destination, without bothering to greet anyone or pay attention to them.

The reason why people seemed surprised was that she wasn't with her lovely fiancé with whom she generally remains all lovey-dovey. Today, she was alone, maybe for the first time.

"Maybe they broke up?"

"Who cares? Just the thought of seeing Goddess Alia in solitude fills my heart with ecstasy."

...well, I was also one of those perverts but being an introvert I never voiced my desires aloud.

Truth be told, I also was attracted to her. Not emotionally, since I didn't know anything about her except for her name. My desires were limited to that bomb body she carried and especially that unwavering expression she always wore.

To make a woman of such a cold persona go ahego through an intense fucking was already too hot to handle. And when I was thinking about it...

'Appraise her.'

[Name: Rurikawa Alia]

[Age: 17]

[Job: Student]

[Special Skill: Management]

[Arousal Meter: 0/5]

[Relationship: Have advanced from hand holding stage to the first kiss. Happy about the progression.]

[Current Thoughts: Should I text him and ask whether Shio-kun is well now?]

[Desire: Get forcibly fucked in the classroom by a delinquent.]

...

....wow.

This woman who has the most ideal relationship with one of the most perfect boys in the school has such rapey desires?

I mean it sounded quite hot to be fucked like a bitch in the classroom, by a blond cool dude but shouldn't her desire also be limited to her boyfriend?

[Sometimes even the person doesn't know their innermost desire and sometimes they don't want to accept how perverted they are.]

True. Let's take my Dad for example since how he always seemed, I never knew he would have such a saucy desire. But now, this skill of mine tells the reality behind everyone's facade.

'Well, there is a lot in store for you my Goddess~'

...

After exchanging the shoes I walked toward the second floor where my class was, passing by many kinds of people.

I wasn't appraising them but was genuinely excited to know more about them before I could somehow reach out to them.

Entering the classroom I was looked at by no one since as I mentioned earlier, I was just a loner. I had very few friends with similar hobbies and such.

Despite the fact that I looked like a nerd, I wasn't a bookworm truth to be told, but I kept my personality in a way that people don't approach me for no solid reason.

And I liked the way it has been.

I was making my way toward my seat when suddenly someone called out for me,

"Ah, Minoru-kun."

My heartbeat rose as I heard that bubbly voice before I turned to look at the pink-haired girl.

The class representative Minase Koori.

My current crush.

I didn't even ask before the System out of nowhere popped her stats,

[Name: Minase Koori]

[Age: 17]

[Job: Student/Part timer]

[Speciality: Hair grooming]

[Relationship: Loves her boyfriend and is quite satisfied with the development]

[Current Thoughts: Want to take the help of my friend, again.]

[Desire: Want to be dominated by a hung futanari.]

 .....

"..."

*****

A/N:- Ah, yeah her kink. I have opened so many routes and we are going to travel all the paths.

Stay tuned~

Patreon tomorrow. I would be going with two tiers and all the explicit images, I would be generating or downloading, be present with R-18 chap on Patreon. 

So make sure you check it.

105