He fell first
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Li Hua is a female teacher known for her cold and stern demeanor at a school. When lunchtime arrives, she decides to go downstairs to have her meal.

However, as Li Hua reaches the staircase, she finds a group of children playing noisily. They seem to be playing on the stairs, and in the midst of the commotion, Li Hua feels someone pushing her forcefully. Without warning, Li Hua falls down the stairs

Li Hua: "Ahh! Help!"

As her body tumbles down, everything becomes dark and silent. Li Hua wonders if she is dead.

Suddenly, she hears someone calling her name three times.

Mysterious Voice: "Li Hua, Li Hua, Li Hua, wake up! The teacher has arrived!"

Suddenly, Li Hua awakens, but this time she finds herself sitting in a classroom. Her eyes widen as she tries to comprehend what's happening.

Li Hua is shocked to find herself in the classroom and looking around. She checks herself and realizes she's wearing her teenage school uniform. Mei Ling, her close friend, notices her confusion and asks with concern.

Mei Ling: "Li Hua, are you okay?"

Li Hua, still pale, answers in a trembling voice, "I feel very dizzy. I need a short break."

Mei Ling: "Do you want me to accompany you?"

Li Hua replies, "No, it's okay. I'll go by myself," with a smile.

Li Hua then asks for permission to leave and heads to the infirmary.

Li Hua continues to lie in the infirmary, her mind filled with swirling questions. The strange events have deeply shaken her.

Li Hua: "What has happened? Why did I suddenly return to the past? I should have warned the students not to play on the stairs! Ahhh!"

0