Chapter 2
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As everyone left I went to fetch water from the well in the courtyard, it’s my first time doing such a chore; but the original owner was used to it. This body is strong I thought’ proceeded to the kitchen to fill the pot with water and left to fetch another bucket.

      I lit the fire wood under the pot to heat the water while I think of a plan. In my previous life I read a book with a name similar to mine there was a passer character who was sold into marriage for her family which prefers boys very much over girls, they raised the girls to be very feminine, hard working and virtuous never defying their elders then sell them off for high bride prices and connections.

      The female lead name was ‘ wait a moment its coming back, aaaaaaaaaaaah’ yes The female lead was Mei Xia’ and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgggg another headache. 

Just then a book appeared in my mind ( Reborn I’m Going To Live Happy and Be Rich). 

            What the hell! Chen Fang married a rich widowed man to be a stepmother he was very abusive but left no evidence so she committed suicide WTF. Shit Shit shit! Ok calm down ; deep breaths in, out one more time in, out. I’ve been reincarnated into a book.

       I checked the pot of water, it hasn’t started to boil as yet.Damn, I need to be an educated youth but the countryside is harsh with little to no resources and I don’t want to replace Helga; looked up at the ceiling and remembered. 

 

             The original owner has a sickly beauty ger cousin who also has to go to the countryside as the family has no one else to send. Hehehehe it’s good very good , I know what to do ; This family only has him as the younger generation  everyone is in their middle ages.  

           I set my cousin Wu Ming to the back of my mind and thought how to sell the original owner’s job it’s a hot potato and I  can earn good money from it. I’m supposed to start working at the Clothing Factory Accounting Department as a assistant accountant. This job will sell for a good money, I thought about who to sell it to and came to a conclusion; Director Wang has a son who came to do the exam but he place forth and did not get in.

 

         I poured the hot water into the basin, gather the ash from the fire wood and washed the dishes and pots, but Gosh! You can rinse them with water not a drop of oil, stingy bitch. She can return to her maternal family with big and small bags but not a drop of oil in the food.

 

I finished the dishes, filled my wash basin with water and fetch some water from the well to my room to wipe my body ‘ tsk no soap sigh’ I dressed myself, poured out the water and looked at the sun trying to tell the time. It looks about 10:00, I gathered the money from the original owner life savings closed the door and head out. 

        I took all the original owner’s money which is 15yuan she saved painstakingly over the years but it’s 10yuan less there is supposed to be 25 yuan that thieving bitch. 10 yuan that’s someone 1 month salary ,I’m pissed. The original owner saved all her gift money and money from her family for years to get that amount dime after dime.

 

  I’m wearing a green dress with pockets, pair of leather shoes and a nap sack. I place 2 yuan in my pockets and the rest in the bag because it’s dangerous to carry so much money on one’s self but what can I do the rat wilder found the money again. I ran to the bus stop got on the bus before it left and sat down in an empty seat. 

 

   It takes an hour to reach the Clothing Factory and the fair is 30 cents ‘ 2.5 cents a pound for coarse flour 12pound of grain; I feel distressed’ . The bus shakes on the road it smells moldy, it’s stuffy from the hot summer heat and it stinks. I want to open the window but if I do I’ll have a dirt face looking no better than the road; I watch the scenery outside while putting my thoughts together. 

 

 

     The bus stopped at the factory gate, myself and 3 others disembarked; they looked like factory workers based on their uniforms. I approached the older woman dressed in expensive clothes 

“ Good Morning, how are you can you tell Director Wang ,Miss Fang is here to report to work”. with a friendly smile. 

 

“ Im well thank you,I’m your Directors wife. I can let you enter with me if there is no problem” she replied proudly with a polite laugh. 

 

“ Mrs. Wang I should’ve known ;you look so beautiful and graceful its easy to recognize you”

 

She laughed again accepting my flattery ushering me past the security guard who turned a blind eye ,inside. I said good morning to the security guard and entered the compound behind Mrs.Wang. The buildings are well made with stones and bricks with sturdy roofs, we bypassed the factory buildings entered through another gate to the factory dormitories. 

 

  Mrs. Wang led us to the second floor, she opened the door, removed her shoes and I did the same following her inside.

 

“ Old Wang!a Miss Fang is here to see you”.

“ Enter the study with the young Miss”

 

     Chapter 2

0