13
340 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the next few days, Lance with the help of the black pill manage to train the nine slaves and based on their characteristics he divided them into 3 divisions: R&D Divison, where the dwarves Groath and Bodvar would begin to create some of the weapons or devices that Lance remembered from Earth; the Assassination Division, where the two male dark elves and one female dark elve, Charles, Flinn, and Felicia would begin their training in assassination, spying and information gathering with the purpose of creating a group in BlackCrime City; and last but not least, the Military Division, where two male beastman and the last female dark elve, Brul, Trist, and Sophia, would head deep into the mountain range to enhance their fighting capabilities amidst danger.

Lina, the female beastman, wasn't assigned to any of the groups because Lance found out that she was smarter than the others and that her ability to organize and sort information was to notch, so he decided to keep her by his side to be his assistant. He informed every division that their main purpose was the objective that he gave them and nothing else and to the Assassination Division, he provided many resources and techniques so that when they began their objective they wouldn't leak any information about his plan.

After a few weeks of some basic training both the Assassination Divison and the Military Division and he gave them orders to initiate their plans.

......................................

Their stay in the mountain range lasted about 10 months before Lance decided to begin his plan. While he and Lina were heading back to the city, Lina informed him that the Assassination Division had managed to take over a small gang called Green Bunker Gang and before he arrived the gang would only have people from the Assassination Division and the Military Division in it.

Lance smiled at the report and thought that everything was going according to plan. In the time that he let the dark elves enter the city to gather information, they had begun to gather information about all the gangs in the city and at the same time, they gathered information they created a small group called Ragnarok. Like Lance had predicted the moment some of the gangs found out that a new group appeared in the city they begin to plan how to eliminated as they didn't want to share their pie slice with anyone else.

Thanks to the training that Lance gave them the three dark elves manage to eliminate the rivals groups and gangs accomplishing a fierce reputation inside the city. In only three months since they arrived at the city, the three dark elves manage to buy many slaves, and thanks to the black pills and a retract of Lance they were one hundred percent loyal to Lance. Since the day that the three dark elves destroyed many of the gangs the city turned to the usual 'peacefulness'.

At the entrance of the city, many people were entering and exiting but a few were waiting there, some in hope that their comrades came back alive from the mountain range while others were looking for easy prey. When Lance appeared with Lina, many of those gaze at him with eyes filled with greed. Lance frowned and released his bloodlust, startling all those greedy stares. They felt like that were at the edge of an abyss and one wrong move and it would be their doom, so they quickly eliminated any thought of assaulting Lance and his companion. 

Lance smirked the attitude of the fearful mob and when he was gazing at them he recognized one of the figures that were there. The figure also sensed Lance and looked at him. 

Seeing him, the figure began to run towards. The fearful mob though they were seeing bad, ' Black Petal is attacking him even after he released that bloodlust? Crazy...!' 

The figure was Black Petal a member of the new Ragnarok group and was one of the three most famous killers of the group. Rumors told that when many gangs attacked Ragnarok, Black Petal killed most women. They said that when she crossed a woman on the battlefield she would die with a single stab in the heart. Maybe because of the ruthless act the people name her Black Petal. 

Although the crowd felt that she was crazy to attack that mysterious man they still hoped that the man would die along with side Black Petal so that they could profit from both. 

The moment when Black Petal was only a step away from Lance, the greedy crowd gazed with confusion and surprise when Black Petal kneeled in front of Lance. 

Lance looked at Felicia and noticed that she was much stronger than when she left the mountain 6 months before. 

He nodded at her and said, "Well done. You completed your task beautifully and also you are stronger. Well done."

Black Petal or in the matter, in fact, Felicia smile with infatuation when she heard the praise coming from Lance's mouth. Ever since she had been bought by Lance she had a hidden attraction towards Lance and that attraction was magnified when she took the black pill making her in turn like this. 

She approaches Lance and said almost begging, "Master, please reward me!"

Lance frowned when he heard that, "Are you ordering me!" 

A massive pressure befell on Felicia like she was about to be murdered in cold blood. She quickly kneeled down and kissed his boots. 

"No, no master! I wasn't ordering you! I'm just a lowly slave how could I order your holiness."

Seeing her quick response and her trembling figure he smile and probed her up with his hands. 

"Consider this you're reward. Perhaps if you continue to obey me like this you will get more." 

He put his hand on the back of her head and kissed her on the lips. Felicia wasn't expecting but when she felt the tongue of her master she began to reciprocate. 

They kissed for a while and even Lina which was standing there began to blush with desire. After a while, Lance separated from Felina. 

She was completely red and panting her face filled with satisfaction. 

"Felicia, lead me to Ragnarok. I want to see your progress."

Felicia woke up only when Lance finished his words and quickly led the way inside the city towards the headquarters of the Ragnarok Group. 

 

7