I will never run out of iron now.
8 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
How do you like this story going?
  • Good Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Bad Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Normal Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 1

Chapter 5                                                After he wake up and is eating breakfast he found out that his gold chest plate sold for 12 level 8 cores and the iron sold for 60 level 5 cores. He was happy then he spent 5 level 8 cores to buy 24 more miners, after that he continued to make chest plates because of his level right now he can make 1 chest plate in 5 mins. So he decide to upgrade the forge house to level 2 using 2 level 8 cores now there is 2 forge, 1st forge is auto it makes with the materials you gives it but it need an mold for it he puts one of his chest plate mold into it. The 1st auto forge makes 1 armor per 10 mins, so he put enough iron for it to run 5 days into it then he starts to do his own forging too. Only when the night come he discovers that his iron melting mechanism have been upgraded too it now can make 10 ingots per second, Then went to sleep.                            —————————————His inventory is:                              Iron ingot : 1.2M                        Iron Fine Chest Plate : 1650                                                  Some food.                                    60 level 5 cores, 5 level 8 cores.

1