Unforeseen Intervention
28 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Hannes ran with Eren and Mikasa in his arms, a stranger emerged from the shadows, walking past the startled soldier. His surprise evident, Hannes cried out to the newcomer, "Hey! Run away!" His voice filled with urgency as he continued his frantic escape.
However, the stranger paid Hannes no heed and moved forward calmly and purposefully. Hannes came to a stop, looking back in astonishment. Even Eren and Mikasa halted their resistance, their curious gazes fixed on the unfolding scene.
Kaito walked toward the approaching Titan, which loomed ominously near the house where Carla lay trapped. The mother, resigned to her fate, had closed her eyes as she reminisced about happier times. However, she heard footsteps approaching her beside the colossal Titan.
"Eren, go," she managed to utter before she opened her eyes to see a man, quite young, standing before her. Her voice quivered as she implored, "Run away..."
Inwardly frustrated by her kind-heartedness, Kaito knelt beside her, meeting her gaze. "You, do you want to live?" he asked.
The question took Carla aback, but after a moment's pause, she shook her head. "Leave me, my legs are broken. Run away. Th-that t-thing is coming."
Kaito couldn't help but feel a mix of admiration and exasperation. Shaking his head, he offered her a small smile and said, "I'll take that as a yes."
Dumbfounded by the boy's fearlessness in the face of danger, Carla could hardly believe her eyes. The colossal shadow of the approaching Titan loomed over her, its eerie gaze fixed on the scene. The Titan extended its hand toward Carla, ignoring Kaito entirely.
Carla closed her eyes, awaiting her inevitable fate.'Eren,Mikasa...live well.'
But the crushing hand of the Titan never arrived. Instead, what greeted her eyes was the sight of the boy's small hand holding the Titan's enormous hand just a meter away from her. Kaito looked into the Titan's eyes and spat out a joint he had been smoking.
"Ignoring such a sexy boy in front of you, babe?" he remarked with a cheeky smile. Carla couldn't believe what was happening. Did the creature suddenly have a change of mind?
If the Titan possessed the capacity for shock, its wide-eyed expression would have mirrored disbelief at the sight of the seemingly insignificant human holding its colossal hand. Yet, it was devoid of thought, acting on instinct alone. The Titan raised its other hand with the intention of swatting the small, defiant intruder.
Kaito, undeterred, stood his ground. He had no intention of yielding, for to do so would mean the end of Carla and possibly himself. Just as the Titan's massive hand descended upon them, Kaito raised his other hand, intercepting the colossal limb with a force that halted it in its tracks.
Whoosh
With a rush of wind and a moment of sheer audacity, Kaito seized the Titan's hand and spoke with a cool confidence, "Diana, meet my special Titan Summer Slam."
Gripping the Titan's hand, his fingers dug into its flesh, and he pulled with remarkable strength, causing the Titan to stagger forward, propelled by the unstoppable force. As the creature's falling speed increased, Kaito shifted his grip and raised the gigantic Titan high into the air.
BOOM
Then, with an earth-shaking crash that sent dust and winds blasting in every direction, he slammed the Titan down behind him. The sheer impact of this move unleashed a maelstrom of destruction, obscuring vision in a cloud of chaos.
Eren's Point of View
Eren watched in disbelief as his mother, Carla, lay trapped beneath the rubble. Her words, urging him to save himself and Mikasa, were drowned out by the roar of the approaching Smiling Titan.
He clung to Hannes, who was carrying him and Mikasa away from the nightmarish scene. Panic and despair welled up inside him.
"Mikasa, we have to help Mom," Eren cried out.
Mikasa's eyes were filled with tears, and she looked back at their mother, but Hannes pulled him forcefully away. "We can't, Eren. Your mother wants us to survive."
Eren's heart ached at the sound of his mother's voice, filled with pain and desperation. He knew her words were a mother's sacrifice, but it didn't make it any easier to accept.
Just as they retreated, a stranger emerged, calmly walking toward the colossal Titan. Eren's mind raced with confusion and curiosity. Who was this newcomer, and what did he intend to do?
The Smiling Titan loomed closer, and the tension in the air was suffocating. Eren stopped resisting as Hannes carried him away, his eyes fixed on the unfolding spectacle. The Stranger and the Titan were now face to face, and the impending clash seemed inevitable.
"Who is that guy?" Eren mumbled to himself, his voice trembling with a mixture of fear and wonder.
Then, with a sudden and unexplainable burst of power, the stranger intervened. He grasped the Titan's colossal hand and halted its deadly descent. Eren's eyes widened in disbelief.
The stranger, undeterred, exchanged taunting words with the Titan. The standoff continued, and Eren couldn't tear his gaze away from the miraculous scene.
"Diana, meet my special Titan Summer Slam," the stranger said with a cheeky grin.
The next thing they saw was the big Titan stumbling forward, and a second later, an upside-down Titan flying through the skies before falling.
The maelstrom of dust blocked their vision, and all three of them remained frozen like statues.
"What the heck..." Eren heard Hannes mumble, but his mind was still on the storm of dust.
With a newfound determination, Eren remembered his mother, who could be somewhere in the midst of the chaos. Taking advantage of Hannes' momentary inattention, he broke free from his arms and ran toward his house, leaving behind a cry from Hannes that he couldn't afford to heed.
His heart pounded in his chest as he raced toward the wreckage, praying that somehow, amidst the destruction and despair, he would find his mother safe and sound.

1