Under the Moonlight(18+)
47 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Carla and Kaito found themselves in an uncomfortable situation as night fell. Unlike previous days, there were no nearby settlements to take refuge in, leaving them with no choice but to share a makeshift tent.
The small confines of the tent made the atmosphere inside volatile, exacerbated by the close contact they'd had all day.
Carla lay in the small tent, her heart racing, and her senses on high alert. The day's constant physical contact with Kaito stirred feelings and desires she couldn't fully control. With the tent now enveloping them in darkness, she was aware of every breath, every rustle, and every movement. Her mind battled with her desires and her moral compass.
As she lay there, her back against Kaito's, Carla felt a sense of unease mixed with a growing anticipation. The close proximity had been maddening, and she found herself yearning for something she knew she shouldn't.
Then, to her surprise, she felt Kaito shifting slightly, his body moving away from hers. Carla felt an unexpected pang of emptiness, and she scolded herself for having such thoughts. But her internal struggle was far from over.
Her heart skipped a beat as she suddenly realized that Kaito's hand was resting on her waist. The touch sent shivers down her spine, and her breath hitched. Panic and desire wrestled within her.
'It must be a mistake,' she told herself. 'He's sleeping...'
As his hand continued its slow ascent, she couldn't contain her anxiety and whispered, "Kaito, are you awake?"
Her voice quivered as she sought reassurance, but there was no response.
'What should I do? I can't believe this is happening…' her mind raced
Carla's breath hitched as Kaito's lips grazed her earlobe, sending waves of pleasure coursing through her body. His warm breath danced across her skin, igniting sensations she'd long forgotten. She quivered as he continued to kiss and nibble her ear, his seductive actions captivating her entirely.
Kaito's hand reached her chest, and the world around Carla seemed to fade into a blur of desire. She gasped as he gently cupped one of her breasts, his fingers teasingly tracing circles over the fabric of her clothing. Her suppressed moan escaped her lips as her body responded to his touch, betraying her rational thoughts.
Carla's inner struggle raged on, torn between the undeniable allure of the moment and the guilt that gnawed at her conscience. Her husband, her children – they weighed heavily on her mind, and she couldn't simply abandon them. Yet, Kaito's advances had awakened desires she hadn't felt in years.
"N-n-no, this is wrong..."

Kaito whispered back, "Shhh, just feel it…"

Kaito's lips continued to explore her neck, sending jolts of pleasure down her spine. The hand on her breast squeezed gently, and her resolve faltered further. She wanted to push him away, but the delicious torment of his touch was overwhelming.
Carla was caught in a whirlwind of emotions. The guilt of betraying her marriage battled with the intoxication of the moment. She lay there, unable to move, her heart pounding as Kaito's hand continued its journey.
As Kaito's lips descended to her collarbone and his hand maintained its gentle grip on her breast, Carla found herself unable to resist the overpowering allure. She let out another stifled moan, her nails lightly grazing Kaito's back in response.
"Kaito, we shouldn't... this is wrong..."
Kaito's voice, a seductive whisper, danced in her ear as he responded, his warm breath sending shivers down her spine.
"Sometimes, Carla, you have to embrace the moment. Forget about your husband and children for now. Let yourself feel."
Kaito gently turned Carla's body to face him, and with their eyes locked in a passionate trance, he leaned in and pressed his lips to hers. Carla hesitated briefly, her conscience waging war against her desires. But then, she succumbed to the irresistible pull of their intimacy.
As the minutes passed, Kaito's actions grew bolder and more intoxicating. His lips left hers and trailed down her neck, planting soft kisses that sent shivers of pleasure coursing through Carla's body. His hands explored every curve, every inch of her form, igniting a passion within her that she never knew existed.
Carla's breath quickened, her hands tentatively finding their way up Kaito's body, tracing the contours of his muscular chest. She felt his heart pounding beneath her touch, mirroring the erratic beat of her own.
Kaito's lips and tongue moved further down, teasing her collarbone, chest, and lower. He unbuttoned her blouse with a seductive slowness that tormented and delighted Carla. As her blouse fell open, he kissed the exposed skin, sending waves of pleasure rippling through her. His fingers deftly unhooked her bra, and Carla gasped as the cool air met her aroused flesh.
"What a beautiful pair", Kaito gasped as he saw the pair of boobs laying in front of him. Carla shifted her eyes in embarrassment.
His one hand grasped the left boob while the other boob was left at the mercy of his mouth. He gave a quick lick at her nipples.
"Ahn~" Carla couldn't suppress the moan due to the sudden attack.
Covering as much of the breast he could in his mouth, he looked up at Carla. Her face was rosy, her eyes clenched close.
Kaito wasn't any better, the softness of her breast beyond what he could imagine.
He sucked the nipples relentlessly while also giving small bites in between. He could feel Carla's body squirm underneath him, and that gave him a sadistic pleasure.
"Hngn…"
Suddenly her body started quivering rapidly.

"K-Kaito, stop.." instead of stopping, he increased the intensity. She tried to push him back when suddenly her hand which was gripping Kaito head tightened its grip.
Kaito felt her whole body stiffening for a moment before her hands fell loose.
She was heaving heavily, the foreign sensation just too much for her body.

"W-what was that?", she asked in confusion. Raising his head to meet her eyes, he said with a sultry voice, "That, my dear, is called an orgasm",
With that said, he wrapped her lips in his for another kiss, this time more passionate than before. His tongue broke in inside of her mouth, making her her eyes widen, before wrapping around her tongue like a snake. Without a respite, it played with her like a toy. His tongue explored every nook and crevice of her body.
Meanwhile, his hand was on a mission of its own. Moving carefully, he grasped her ass, fondling it to his satisfaction, before moving inside her clothes.
When Kaito's hand touched her bare skin of butt, Carla felt an electrifying sensation run across her body.
Breaking the kiss, Carla said in a whimpering voice, "Kaito, w-we can't…"
While squeezing her bare ass, Kaito said "If you don't want this, then why are your hands hugging my body?"
"That-that is….."Carla grew silent again.
Without wasting any time, Kaito undressed her lower body. Carla could do nothing but close her eyes at the inevitable. She couldn't deny that a part of her was anticipating what was happening.
His hands traced her lower lips over her panties, making her quiver at every touch.
"Tch tch Carla, you say no yet you are so wet" Carla felt like it would be better if the sky ate her because the embarrassment her own body was giving her was too much.
"I was thinking of going down on ya, but it appears you won't be needing that anymore"
She heard the sound of clothes being unworn, making her open her eyes. She saw a vague silhouette of a brave warrior twitching in anticipation.
Seeing that she froze, the reality of what she was doing drawing upon her. She became extremely nervous, the guilt of betraying her husband tugging her mind.
"Kaito, listen..this isn't right", a quiet whisper came from her.
"W-we mustn't g-go a-anymore", her voice and determination broke down the more she said.
Suddenly Kaito pressed his body on her and whispered in her ears, the hot breath tickling her skin,
"Arent you too late to say that? Naked, blushing, and wet beyond measure, those words don't suit you."
He nibbled on her ears again, making her dizzy again.
His hands moved, sliding her panties aside, revealing her glistening wet cunt. Without any time wasted, Kaito aligned his dick with her cunt, his vampiric sight laying a vital role.
When the tip of his dick touched her pussy, Carla mind was pulled out from the hazy pleasure as she realized what was touching her.
She panicked, "NO , St- ahn~"
Her scream turned into a moan as the dick easily slid inside her pussy, encountering no resistance, thanks to her love juices.
The insides of her pussy gripped his dick so tightly that Kaito felt he would cum right away. Still controlling himself, he whispered again
"I am moving now", not allowing even one second for her to catch her breath, he pulled back and slammed his hips on hers again.
"Ahh..ahh…mhm" Carla's mind went blank from the immense pleasure coursing through her body

With a rhythmic motion he kept moving his hips, while his hands played with her boobs and his tongue grazed around her nape.
"K-kaito ahn.. Swop ahn~"
Pleasure built up in his body as the eventual release came close and closer.
Carla also felt like a volcano inside her was getting filled up every second. The feeling of his dick teasing her inner walls again and again left her wanting for more.
She didn't know when but her body had also started moving. Her hands wrapped around Kaito's torso, while her fingers left marks all over him.
She had wrapped her legs around his hips, not allowing him to escape by any means.
"Hngg Carla I am getting closer.. "
Carla wasn't listening at all, her mind gone hazy from all the pleasure.
"I AM CUMMING!" her mind cleared for a moment, and her eye's widened hearing his words.
"NO, not inside! Not inside! " She cried in panic.
Alas, her words were in vain, Kaito slammed his hips one last time, his dick reaching the deepest recess of her cunt and releasing the cum.
The hot thick fluid flowing in her broke the camel's straw as the volcano of pleasure inside her erupted in all its glory.
Her muscles contracted which made her grip around him stronger, both outside as well as inside.
Her eyes which had just been full of panic were not clenched shut, while her mouth was desperately trying to stifle her moans.
After 10 seconds or so, her grip loosened and Kaito fell on top of her, enjoying the soft sensation on his chest and his neck buried in her nape.
It's been some minutes while they lay in the same position when Kaito felt her breathing slowing down.
Looking at her face, he realized she had fallen asleep. Two streaks of tears flowed down her sleeping face.
Wiping those tears , he lightly kissed her cheeks before burying his face in her chest.
A moment later, he too, fell asleep, buried in the mountain of flesh.

2