Arc 1 High-Elf Chapter 1
843 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Void.

A strange place that exists between the borders of worlds and dimensions. It is a place with nothing. No light, no air, no form of ground; nothing other than darkness existed in the void.

Some worlds even used it as an execution ground for severe criminals, as it would be a mere second after falling into the void that any living being would perish, their last moments excruciatingly painful as they would be torn apart by the energies in the void.

And yet, in this lifeless void a huge crystal made of ice, floated, unaffected by the void. If the void had any light sources, a figure would be visible entrapped within the ice, eyes closed as if asleep.

The figure was a young person with a gorgeous beauty; however, it was hard to tell their gender unless you looked closely and saw the adam's apple. The young man had knee length hair as white as freshly fallen snow, atop his head, two sharp crystal horns protruded from beneath his silky locks. His pale skin looked smooth, as if it would be soft to the touch.

At the base of the crystal, a very thin, muddy black whisp swirled around. It was poking here and there as if trying to find a place to burrow into the crystal, only to be startled by a sudden presence.

[...Connecting to potential host.....]

The young man's brow twitched as a mechanical voice sounded in his head.

[...Scanning the compatibility rate....]

The young man's brows furrowed as his eyes showed signs of opening. His mind, however, was already awake.

The young man sighed in his heart at being woken up by an unknown existence.

The young man: I came to the void because no one could ever come here....

The young man had once been the most powerful Demon King that reigned over the abyss, in his youth other demons would come pick a fight or cause trouble, but they were soon beaten down by himself. What followed were several millennia of boredom as no one dared to go against his strength. So, the young man decided to leave the demon world, ending up on Earth. It was novel at first, but the boredom soon kicked in, once again  as humans never changed their ways, stuck in a cycle before finally causing their own downfall, leaving the Earth a barren wasteland incapable of supporting life. As such the young man had had enough and no attachments to the world, but as the being that he was, he couldn’t kill himself even if he wanted to. He remembered the existence of the void and dissipated all of his power, leaving the last of it to seal himself within ice, and cast himself into the void, to sleep eternally.

Until now...

[ ....Scan complete, potential host's compatibility is 100%.... proceeding to bind with the host...]

The Young man raised his brows at the sound of the mechanical voice. His shut eyes finally opening, revealing icy blue eyes filled with an amused gaze.

He wasn't sure what the mechanical voice's objective was, but he let it continue without stopping it. He felt that maybe something interesting was about to happen.

As a sly smirk spread across his lips, the young man's expression distorted as a sharp headache suddenly drummed against the inside of his skull eventually causing him to lose consciousness once again.

[....Binding complete and successful, transferring to host quarters...]

After the mechanical voice sounded, the young man's figure disappeared from inside the ice causing the crystal of ice to shatter into the void, leaving it once again dark and silent.

But what neither the mechanical voice or young man had realised, is that the muddy black whisp had followed them.

*********

In a room adorned with luxurious furnishings fit for nobility, a young horned man was lying atop the large canopy bed, his head sinking into the soft pillows. The young man’s brows twitched as he slowly opened his eyes, blinking away the sleepiness. Frowning, the young man sat up and observed the room, barely satisfied with the décor and artificial sunlight coming in through the large windows.

[You’re awake!]

The mechanical voice he’d heard before sounded once again, only this time its tone was more organic and lively.

“Who are you? And why have you brought me here?” The young man blinked as he tilted his head.

[Congratulations dear Host! You have been chosen due to your special unique abilities! I am your newly bound Training system, Trainie! ~\(≧▽≦)/~ ]

“Training system?” The young man raised a brow. “I’ll put aside what I supposedly need training on for now, but you didn’t really answer my question. Why have you brought me here?”

[To keep it short, you have unique abilities that I need in order to fulfil an important mission.]

As Trainie spoke, a blue floating screen, much like the young man had seen in human games, materialised in front of him.

[ Name: Lupa
   Age: Unknown
   Race: Demon King
   Status: Virgin
Magic: Lv1
Strength: Lv1

Core Fragments repaired: 0/7

Unique Abilities:
  Your body can adapt to any type or size/number of penetrations of the rear, mouth and throat without illness or injury.
   You can strengthen another’s abilities or strength permanently by being penetrated – works only when you are the receiver.
   Can cure illnesses, injuries or curses by having sex with the other being – works when both receiving and penetrating others.
   Your own strength will grow greatly each time you are penetrated in your anus – the quality and speed of growth will depend on the degree of spiritual, physical compatibility and power of your sex partner.]

[This is your status window. You can use it to keep track of your progress.]

The young man, Lupa’s expression cracked once he read the descriptions of his unique abilities, from the base of his neck to his entire face turned crimson as his eyes widened.

“W-what kind of abilities did you give me!?” Lupa growled angrily in embarrassment.

[I do not have that ability; these are your own unique abilities since birth! (/▽\) I myself was surprised that you weren’t a mutated incubus, even they don’t have your abilities!]

“How could that be possible!?” Lupa stared blankly at the blue status window, wanting to deny it all together. “My only abilities were fighting and destroying stuff…. Not healing.”

[….That part’s your problem? (⊙ˍ⊙)]

“Whenever was there a Demon that healed people!?” Lupa glared at the empty air. “Much less a Demon King!”

[….You don’t have any problem with the sex part?]

“I may be a virgin, but I’ve seen plenty of Demons fucking in the wild.” Lupa pouted. “If it weren’t for the fact that they were all scared of me and avoided me like the plague, I would’ve long had sex!”

[I-I see.(⊙_⊙;)]

“Anyway, what’s this fragment repair that’s listed?” Lupa sighed.

[That is the reason you have been chosen due to your abilities. After some initial training, you will be sent to several different worlds, and your task is to repair the core fragments in each one. The core fragments are the most powerful being in each of the worlds, normally, however due to an attack on the main system, each of the core fragments have lost strength or fallen ill etc. You are the only one with the abilities and connections to those worlds to have a chance of repairing the core fragments. So, you’re going to have to seduce the core fragments into fucking you like crazy! Ο(=•ω<=)ρ⌒☆]

“…. So in other words, my task is to fuck my way to the core fragment and then get fucked stupid by the core fragment in each world until it’s repaired?” Lupa rubbed his brows as he tried to digest the absurdity. “And what do you mean when you say that I have connections with those worlds?”

[When you dissipated your powers all those years ago, it travelled through the cracks in dimensions and manifested as separate beings in those worlds. They are yourself, meaning that not only will you be repairing the core fragments, but also yourself.]

“…I see.” Lupa crossed his arms and pondered for a while before speaking. “Will it feel good?”

[Huh? O.O]

“Will being fucked feel good?” Lupa asked seriously.

[Once you get used to it you should be able to feel good. Which brings me to why I’m your training system.]

Lupa just raised a brow.

[My job is to train you into a rational slutty whore.]

“Quite the ambition, turning a Demon King into a slut.” Lupa grinned ferociously. “Sounds interesting. I’ll play along as long as it doesn’t become boring.”

[In that case, before sending you off to different worlds; it’s time for your first training session, dear Host.]

“Ok, so what should I do then?” Lupa tilted his head.

[Nothing, for the first time you just have to relax, lie down and let me get to work.]

“…Ok.” Lupa blinked as he led back down on the bed, letting Trainie do whatever he wants with himself.

Lupa wondered what Trainie was going to do before he felt something rubbing his body over his clothes, gradually reaching towards the buttons of the clothes on his torso and lower half. He looked down but didn’t see anything, as if the clothes were removing themselves from his body. It didn’t take long before he was completely bare.

[Host has a really good figure! (º﹃º♡ )]

Lupa’s figure was indeed good, he was slender, had long legs, tight waist and beautifully carved muscles. His collar bones in particular looked tempting to nibble on, though not quite as tempting as the two light pink nipples upon his fair chest.

Lupa closed his eyes as he felt the invisible touch of Trainie roaming all over his body like a calming massage, it was rather pleasant. However soon, his brows furrowed in confusion as the invisible touch started to concentrate on his chest, squeezing and rubbing his pecs in varying strengths.

[They really are a pretty pink.]

Lupa heard Trainie’s voice of admiration before feeling the invisible touch stroking against his nipples. Initially the stoking was in simple circular motions around the areola but as it went on, the stroking started to enclose on the nipple itself, closer and closer until it was lightly stroking the tips of his nubs. The gentle tickling on his nubs started to feel a bit tingly, a bit numb and very much pleasurable.

Lupa opened his eyes and looked down at his chest, only to see his pink nipples had hardened and were erect.

[Looks like that felt good for you~. It’ll feel even better soon!]

Before Lupa could say anything, he felt a harsh tug suddenly on his nipples and saw them stretch outwards, only to be pressed back down and crushed briefly, causing his breath to hitch. His breath started to quicken as his nipples were rubbed side to side, up and down, pulled and pressed, sometimes harshly, and sometimes gently. He watched in a daze as his hard pink nipples became red from the abuse, yet he felt sparks of pleasure shooting through his nerves. He felt strange as the unused things in his crotch was oddly aching and numb yet tingly, as if desiring something.

[What a good thing you have down there Host!]

Lupa panted as the touch on his nipples stopped, only to feel a sudden touch on the shaft of his unused cock.

[As expected of a Demon King, whilst not as big as the Lord, it’s an impressive package!]

“….Should I take that as a compliment?” Lupa propped himself up on his elbow and looked down at the erect penis in his crotch. It was actually the first time he himself had ever seen it erect. And currently it was swaying side to side as the invisible touch of Trainie was waving it around. “Ugh… could you not treat it like a toy?”

[Host…. Have you ever played it?]

Seeing Lupa’s curiosity towards his own erect cock, Trainie couldn’t help but ask.

“…I’ve never been aroused before, nor been inclined to pleasure myself before… what would’ve been the point when there was no one else to have pleasure with.” Lupa replied coldly.

[Then I’ll be the first to make you cum!?]

“If you can.” Lupa shrugged and led back down.

[It’d be my pleasure! (✧◡✧)]

Soon his cock was no longer being waved around, instead, the invisible touch tightened around the girth and with a firm grip, started to stroke up and down in a pumping motion. His dick throbbed from the stimulation as the grip on it tightened and loosened every now and then. Lupa’s toes curled as the invisible touch decided to also pay attention to the pink tip of his virgin dick, rubbing over it gently, sounds of sticky squelching began to occur as a bit of precum leaked from his tip and dribbled down his shaft. As such, the invisible touch’s speed got quicker with the lubrication, even starting to squeeze and fondle his balls.

“Ugh…… mnm….. aah…..t-that feels kinda good.” Lupa opened his mouth allowing quiet moans to spill out.

[You’re really hard Host, and already leaking a bit! From the way your cock’s throbbing, you must be close~.]

Hearing Trainie’s teasing words, Lupa’s already flushed face turned a darker shade of rogue as he actually felt a little embarrassed. Soon, however, he had no way to pay mind to it as his body tensed and the tingling spark of pleasure in his cock reached it’s peak as he felt what was similar to an urge to pee, but with a lot more pleasure built up.

“Aagh!”

His body stiffened as his cock jerked and twitched whilst shooting a thick white stream of sticky viscous liquid all over the bed for a long amount of time. Lupa’s mind was blank as he enjoyed the after glow of his first orgasm.

[Wow! You were really pent up! There’s almost enough cum to fill up a kiddie pool! ∑( 口 ||]

“…..Haaa….haaa…. I’ve seen smaller Demons produce more in one shot before…. No big deal.” Lupa spoke hoarsely as he tried to catch his breath.

[You Demons seem to be made up of voyeurs and exhibitionists.]

“….That’s not really wrong.” Lupa couldn’t deny it.

[Well now Host, time for the next part of training.]

“What’s next?” Lupa asked, feeling a little eager after the pleasure of the previous training.

[Stand on your hands and knees and raise your buttocks up high.]

“….Understood.” Lupa licked his lip as he did as told, lowered his torso close to the bed, whilst his pale rump was presented high up.

[So soft.]

Lupa heard Trainie’s remark as the invisible force started to grope his butt cheeks, squeezing them and spreading them open, staring at his tight virgin hole, then closing them again, continuously for a while until his cock hardened again.

[You’re also pink here! O(≧∀≦)o]

Lupa slightly flinched as he felt the invisible touch spread open his ass cheeks whilst also poking his anus before proceeding to rub the wrinkles a little bit.

[Woah! You’re so wet! ∑(っ °▽ °;)っ!!!!!! You won’t even need any lube with how wet you already are…. Didn’t know Demons assholes could get wet like a woman’s pussy.]

“….I knew, just hadn’t experienced it before.” Lupa blushed further as he heard the wet sounds coming from the invisible touch stroking the rim of his wrinkly hole, it really was very wet, the juices coming from his ass had even dribbled down past his balls and all the way to the tip of his dangling rod.

[Won’t need to prepare you as much then.]

“Prepare? -!?” Lupa voice was silenced as his asshole was suddenly plunged into by the invisible touch, from behind you could see his wet hole had been stretched to the width of a finger. He shuddered as the “finger” started to pump in and out of his sloppy tight hole, the squelching produced was deafening to his own ears.

As Lupa became a panting, moaning mess, the “finger” pumped fiercely in and out, in and out, again and again increasing in number as it continued. It wasn’t long before Lupa’s tight hole was stretched to the width of four fingers, still ravaging his ass as the “fingers” wriggled around in his ass, as if searching for something.

“NNgh……aaah……ugh…..f-feels….goood?”

[You’re already feeling good from having your ass “fingered”? Looks like it won’t be too hard to turn you into a slut!]

“…Aah…. Heh… it’ll t-take more than thiiis~…..aah……AAAANNGH!?”

Lupa’s eyes widened as the “fingers” hit against something in his tight tunnel causing his body to twitch as sparks of pleasure shocked his nerves, his hard dick also shot another thick load of cum onto the bed.

[You’ve still got a lot pent up in there! In that case, time for your first milking session. (≖‿≖)]

“Mil-!? AAaaannggh!” Lupa couldn’t speak before the invisible touch started to roughly pump his cock again whilst the “fingers” bullied his frothing hole, aiming for the place from before each time. Resulting in Lupa’s dick producing a constant thick stream of semen.

“AaaaaaAAngh…..aaah….haaah …..iin….. ngh….. hhhng ……s-sho rough…… aaaah~.”

Trainie “milked” Lupa for many hours until finally his poor dick was sore, his sacks were empty and his once tight hole was loose, red, glistening and gaping. The invisible touch had yanked out the “fingers” leaving Lupa’s overstimulated body to twitch and jerk and his hole to contract from being suddenly empty.

[If I had a dick I’d really want to fuck you right now. (º﹃º♡ )]

Lupa’s icy blue eyes were misted over with lustful tears and his mouth was open as he panted for breath. It took a while for him to regain himself, but he didn’t want to turn over and lie on his own cum, even if it was already all over his arms and legs.

[Ah, let me clean it up for you.]

Noticing the problem, Trainie simply changed the bed to a new one through his powers as Lupa’s system, allowing Lupa to relax onto a fresh bed. Which Lupa did; he had already lost strength to stand after all that, so he just tilted himself to the side until he naturally fell on the bed, catching his breath before lying on his back.

“That.”

[Yes dear Host?]

“That felt really good!” Lupa spread his arms and legs out, not caring that he was still butt naked. “But it will indeed be hard to keep rational during that, especially considering that wasn’t even all the way yet.”

[And that’s why I’m here to train you, once I’m done with you the only one who’ll be able to make you lose your mind through a good fuck will be the Lord, that is, the Main system. (¬‿¬). And there really is a lot to do, as it won’t be just the core fragments you’ll need to get fucked by. There’ll be monsters, beasts, humans, plants etc. You’ll have to do so in order to strengthen your abilities enough to repair the core fragments of each world.]

“I’m looking forward to it.” A seductive smile crawled onto Lupa’s lips as he fell asleep contentedly.

[As am I, dear Host UwU.]

After that, Trainie spent a few months constantly abusing Lupa’s hole with his “fingers” until the white haired Demon King could cum with a straight face and stay rational. And finally, it was time for Lupa to head off to the first world.

 


Hope you enjoyed it.
(づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤~(づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤~

10