Arc 3 Interstellar Marshal Chapter 31
136 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ciell and Alec kissed at the gates of Ciell’s manor, reluctant to part so soon.

“Have a good day at work.” Ciell pouted internally after the kiss but had a gentle smile on the surface.

“That might be a bit difficult.” Alec tucked a strand of hair behind Ciell’s ear, using the same hand to caress Ciell’s cheek. “After all, you won’t be with me.”

“Then I guess you’ll have to suffer until your next day off.” Ciell chuckled as he enjoyed Alec’s sweet words.

“A week is so long.” Alec sighed as he stepped away from Ciell. “But I shouldn’t abuse my power as the boss too much. That’d be unfair to my hard-working employees.”

The two men stared at each other in silence before Alec turned and left in his hovercar, which he had summoned through his terminal.

Ciell stayed at the gates until he could no longer see the shadow of Alec’s hovercar.

[You seem happy dear Host! ~\(≧▽≦)/~ …. Or not? (⊙_⊙;)]

Trainie had changed its words as it saw Ciell’s face go from a gentle smile that gradually faded as his brows furrowed and looked very much troubled.

“No, I’m happy… it’s just.” Ciell tried to word it as he had suddenly felt irritable and a bit melancholy after Alec’s hovercar was out of sight. He found it weird, of course he very much loves that man, but he’d never felt like this just seconds after not seeing him! “My emotions aren’t quite right.”

[How so? O.O]

“He’s just left, but I really really want to see him again already.” Ciell sighed as he tried to suppress the feeling in his heart.

Ciell: It’s like I’m craving for him.

[Isn’t that normal between lovers? Not to mention between an old couple like you two. ╮(╯▽╰)╭]

“Hmm…. it’s not quite like that…. Argh never mind, I can’t really explain it.” Ciell gave up, feeling frustrated and headed back inside.

[Don’t worry too much dear Host! You’ll see him within a week! ^_^]

However, in the end, Ciell couldn’t wait a week.

*********

Mark entered the elevator leading up to Alec’s office as he often does, when he got startled by the strong pheromones that entered his nose. Quickly holding his nose, Mark looked to see who the culprit was, only to be stunned by the cold blood red haired man that looked as calm as a still lake. If it wasn’t for the pheromones and the only other Alpha in the elevator being the person in front of him, Mark would’ve almost thought he was imagining things! He was thankful that the designer of the DivLu headquarters was so cautious and added a pheromone isolator to the elevators, or who knows how many Omegas would come charging over! Not to mention how many other Alphas it’d provoke!

“…You alright Marshal?” Mark gulped as he timidly asked Ciell.

“….” Ciell looked at him and just stared for a moment, a bit blankly before nodding. “Mhm.”

Mark: …Looks like he’s in a bit of a daze…. Oh shit! Could the Marshal have entered his susceptible period!?

As Mark had thought, Ciell had indeed entered his susceptible period. It had only been three days since he saw Alec off, and over those days, his yearning for the man got worse and worse. He’d nestle against the area of the bed where Alec had led beside him, using his nose to inhale as much of Alec’s scent as possible, all the while insatiably fondling himself all over. At the same time, his emotions and pheromones were in disarray. One moment he’d be normal, and the next he might suddenly bawl his eyes out, feel sad, or he’d explode in anger. Either way, he was highly irritable and couldn’t stabilise his emotions. When he’d managed to have a brief reprieve of calmness, he realized that the marking from Alec had induced his susceptible period into occurring earlier. So, with no other choice he went to DivLu. In the end, he'd only managed to enter the elevator before losing control of his pheromones.

Mark kept as far away as possible in the elevator, not wishing to provoke the strongest Alpha in the Empire, which, unfortunately, was easy to do during their susceptible period. Mark himself was well aware of that due to his own experiences. He had never wished so desperately to see and hear Alec’s sarcastic remarks about himself.

Ding!

Hearing the sound of the elevator arriving at its destination, Mark practically sprung out of the elevator and sprinted to Alec’s office. He pushed the doors open before vaulting himself behind the sofa, thinking to use it as a shield.

Surprised by the sudden entry, Alec was startled and confused by Mark’s series of actions, but a moment later, he had no time to think about Mark. The moment he spotted Ciell, Alec shot up from his seat and walked out from behind his desk, his eyes bright and happy.

“Ciell!? What are you doing her-!?” Alec’s words were cut off as Ciell kicked off at a high speed and pounced onto Alec, wrapping his legs around the strong waist whilst his arms hooked Alec’s neck. A series of soft whimpers emitted from Ciell’s throat as he nudged his head against Alec’s chin like a big cat.

“Ciel-!?” Feeling the urgency of the person in his suddenly clinging onto him, Alec naturally embraced him with his thick arms. But before he could ask, his words were once again silenced as Ciell kissed him passionately and roughly.

Mark, who had been peeking over the back of the sofa, nearly went into shock after the things that just happened in front of him!

Mark: I knew he liked the Marshal, but, I never thought they’d already be so close!? If it wasn’t mutual, the Marshal would’ve never come here during the susceptible period! He likes Alec by instinct! …….aaand once again I’m forgotten about…. They won’t do something that can’t be shown to children in front of me will they?

After exchanging a deep and wild kiss, Ciell finally calmed down a bit. He panted as he looked up at Alec, feeling a little shy.

“…Are you ok now?” Alec asked, a bit concerned with Ciell’s stats which obviously wasn’t normal.

“Mhm.” Ciell’s voice was a bit hoarse as he replied. “It looks like my susceptible period came early after you marked me.”

“Sorry.” Alec felt a bit flustered after hearing that it was actually his own doing.

“It’s fine, I don’t blame you.” Ciell loosened his legs from around Alec’s waist, and just hugged him. “Neither of us thought that you’d actually be able to mark an Alpha.”

“Wait what!?” Mark’s shock announced his presence to the two who’d forgotten. “How could an Alpha get marked!? No, uh, how could a Beta mark anyone!?”

“…Didn’t I tell you that I was a bit if a mutation?” Alec tilted his head whilst giving Ciell a gentle squeeze in his arms.

“Yeah, the mutation in your teeth!” Mark rolled his eyes. “But just because you have pointy teeth doesn’t mean you can mark an Alpha! Which! Has never happened before by the way, not even among same gender Alpha couples! Besides, Betas don’t have pheromones! Marking can’t happen without them!”

“But Alec has pheromones.” Ciell spoke up, his face turning a bit rouge as he recalled how he knew that. “I can vouch for that personally. It’s just that his pheromones can only be felt. They have no scent.”

“….” Alec himself was a bit shocked to hear that he had pheromones but overshadowing that was a happy feeling. He was happy that he had been able to mark Ciell, and declare him as his own.

“…” Mark was speechless, the two people in front of him were calm even though they had done something that could stir up a storm if told to the public. “Ah, whatever, I’m done. I’ll come back another day, what I needed to tell you can wait. I need to get my head around this.”

Ciell and Alec watched as Mark walked out the office slowly and a bit wobblily before they simply sat on the sofa and cuddled for a while.

“….Sorry for disturbing your work.” Ciell spoke softly as he led on Alec’s lap.

“You’re not disturbing. I couldn’t concentrate on work anyway.” Alec chuckled as he stroked the Ciell’s face in distress. “And what about you? You look so tired.”

“….” Ciell pursed his lips as he looked at the culprit. For the last three days he had been sleepless and restless, he was fighting his urge to go find Alec the entire time as he hadn’t wanted to interrupt his work. So, he didn’t answer, instead turning on his side and wrapping his arms around Alec’s waist and burying his head in Alec’s abdomen.

The silence from Alec made him feel even more distressed, thinking about his vague knowledge of an Alpha’s susceptible period, Alec wanted to kick the him who had marked Ciell that night. If it meant for the person he cares about to be forced into such a state that hurt his pride, Alec really wishes he had never done it. Even if it was Ciell who had demanded it with a blurred mind.

Alec moved swiftly and picked Ciell up, carrying him with an arm beneath Ciell’s shoulder and the other behind Ciell’s knees.

“Woah!” Ciell naturally hooked his arms around Alec’s neck despite his surprise, he looked up at Alec, puzzled as to what the man wanted to do.

Alec just looked down at Ciell with a tender smile before carrying him into the bedroom suite attached to his office. He often used it, even more than his own home.

“Sleep.” Alec said as he placed Ciell on the bed and tucked him in under the covers. “You look so tired. If you need me, I’m not far away, but you clearly need rest.”

“….Ok.” Ciell pouted a bit but felt his restlessness ease as he was surrounded by the Alec’s scent, plus he really did feel tired. So, he pulled Alec down by his tie and kissed him tenderly. “I’ll see you later then. Good luck with work.”

“Mhm.” Alec felt a bit reluctant when the kiss was over, but he was happier to see that Ciell could really relax in his bedroom. He could feel that Ciell really trusted him. “I’ll be back later. And remember, I’m just over there, so if you need anything, just shout.”

“Alright alright.” Ciell laughed as he rolled over on his side, facing the bedroom door and began to close his eyes. “Good night~.”

“Sleep well.” Alec gently stroked Ciell’s hair before returning to his work.

After Alec left the room, Ciell’s eyes opened. He pursed his lips as he could feel his instincts kicking up a fuss, so he got out of bed and emptied Alec’s wardrobe, turning all the clothes into a nest for himself. Once his nest was made, Ciell curled up in the centre of it, and drifted off to sleep.

*********

Within a deep cave with a red underground river flowing through it, a huge figure with a slender waist and beautifully sculpted muscles laid asleep. Their ankle length luscious snow-white hair with golden, black and blood red streaks draped over their shoulders, hiding the beautifully handsome face that made it hard to distinguish the figure’s gender behind the delicate white strands. Adorning their head were a pair of large sharp crystal-like horns, the appearance much like a dragon’s horns. On their back were a pair of black folded dragon like wings, and from the base of their spine, a long scaly tail reached to their feet before coiling around them.

The figure was dressed in a low-key luxurious robe with red linings.

As the figure was deeply asleep, another, much smaller figure, rose from the red river. It pulled itself up onto the cave floor, not caring about its wetness as its murky coloured eyes locked onto the giant being.

“Found you at last.” The figure muttered with a voice that sounded like the scape of nails on a blackboard.

The figure was like a strange black blob made up of slime and mud, it slid to the giant figure, and climbed up it until it reached the being’s chest. Grotesque tendrils stretched from the muddy blob and pierced into the giant being’s chest, yet it didn’t seem to have pierced anything either, but rather, just phased through the giant being’s flesh. The tendrils glowed and pulsed, as if sucking up something. The muddy blob’s eyes were filled with ecstasy as it continued to absorb the giant being’s power.

The graceful brows of the giant figure furrowed as they were covered in cold sweat. Whilst enduring the soul ripping pain, the figure’s eyes, a mix of icy blue, emerald green, silver and gold opened with a snap. The giant figure’s lips curled in a snarl as he batted the being off of their chest.

“Sordes! How dare you!” The huge figure bellowed as they shot a blast of demonic energy straight at the muddy blob.

“Hehehe.” The muddy blob laughed as it suddenly began to grow, expanding until it was bigger than the giant figure.

“As expected of _____ you really do sleep deeply!” The blob laughed manically as it towered over the huge being, trying to encase it. “Now thanks to you, I have the power of a god!”

“You bastard!” The giant figure felt their body lose strength and quickly realised what the blob had done. They glared at the now giant blob with a gaze thick with killing intent.

The blob flinched from the powerful coercion emitted from the giant gorgeous figure beneath it. And for the first time, a thought to conquer, instead of simply stealing power came to its mind.

Taking advantage of the physical weakness caused by extracting the being’s power, the blob produced many tendrils and used them to rip the black robes of the giant, leaving them bare. It restrained the being’s limbs and spread the being’s slender legs wide open. The being’s eyes widened in realisation as to what the blob intended to do and just sneered.

“You underestimate me parasite!” The being’s voice was ice cold as they gathered almost all their power and released it all at the blob, lighting up the dark cave.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH! DAMN YOU __________!” The blob screamed and shrieked as it felt its tendrils get disintegrated. Feeling that it really might die, it used the power it had stolen and absorbed to open up a dimensional gate, throwing its injured self to who knows where.

“…..Haaah… haaah…..ugh.” The figure laid bare whilst panting weakly, they had been disturbed from the depths of their millennia’s worth of slumber and had had their power stolen, whilst not all of it, they had been significantly weakened. It took all their strength just to severely injure and chase away the blob. But they knew that the blob, Sordes, as an accumulation of negative emotions of all beings, wouldn’t be so easily eliminated.

With brows furrowed, they curled up as their body was tense with pain. Their whole body glowed as harsh sounds of flesh tearing and bones breaking resounded throughout the cave.

“AAaAAaAAaaAaaaaaAAAGH!” The being screamed as the light became blindingly bright.

Once the light vanished, the cave was silent, and in the place where the giant figure had been, sat a confused but cute infant with short snow white hair and crystal horns, the little thing’s icy blue eyes blinked filled with innocence and ignorance.

The scene seemed to freeze before breaking up like a pixel distortion and the scene changed to a young man with snow white hair sitting on a soft bed whilst happily accepting his favourite drink from the person he most cherished. He gulped it down and grinned at the person, only to suddenly wobble and hold his head dizzily. He looked at the bear like muscular figure, his precious person, with disbelief and grievances, but most of all, deeply hurt as his icy blue eyes lost focus and tears slipped down his face whilst his mouth could only quietly utter.

“W…hy?”

“I’m sorry Lu.” The precious person placed his large hand over the vacant eyes, closing them as a glow of divine power was released from his other big hand that he then placed on the head of the young man. “I’m so sorry, but this is for the best. Instead of waiting for a person who might not be able to return, it’s best to just forget about me. I love you, Lupa… I’m sorry.”

The big figure cried as tears streamed down his face.

“Ci….el…l.”

“Cie….ll!”

“CIELL!”

At the sound of a distant voice that became louder and louder, the scene suddenly began to crack like a broken mirror before shattering into dust.

Ciell’s eyes snapped open, and he sat up panting. His head and heart ached, his mind a mess.

“Ciell!” Alec’s relieved but worried voice came from his side as the man’s large hands rested on his shoulders. “Are you ok? It looked like you were having a nightmare.”

“Al…ec?” Ciell dazedly turned to Alec, blinking as he realised that he had just been dreaming. His body lost strength and he buried himself into Alec’s embrace. The dreams had been too real. The second half had been similar to the dreams of the person calling him Lu he’d had before, but the first half of the dream was completely unfamiliar. The main problem though, is that his very first memory as a child really was inside that dark cave with the red river and what appeared to be large pieces of rough rags strewn about. All he knew was that he was Lupa and that he was the Demon King. But now he wondered what he really was.

Ciell: No, I shouldn’t think too much, even if it felt too real, it’s still just a dream. Just a dream.

As Ciell was trying to convince himself, Alec stroked his back gently whilst trying to soothe the person in his arms. There was a strange sense of guilt that washed over him from the depths of his heart, a strong feeling that he had hurt the one in his arms deeply, but he just couldn’t think of how. So, all he could do was show his love and make sure that Ciell wouldn’t be hurt again. Not by himself or others.

 


Hope you enjoyed it.
(づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤~

5