Arc 3 Interstellar Marshal Chapter 33
122 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Within the blooming garden of four seasons, many nobles dressed in elegant, dazzling and luxurious gowns and tailored suits were gathered. They chatted with beverages in hand, and many were simply admiring the ever blooming garden.

As the garden was named, flowers and trees for all seasons were planted in order for there to never be a day that lacked a blossom. In the centre of the garden was the oldest tree on the planet. It towered up high, taller than the imperial palace itself; its old thick branches spread out, encompassing beyond the garden of four seasons. Adorning its branches were silver leaves and many pure white blossoms that were in full bloom. Whenever a breeze blew past, it was as if there was a brief snow flurry from the fall of its petals.

Ciell gazed at the ancient tree in a bit of a daze. No matter which world it was, there would always be a tree resembling the snow blossom tree from Seibar in some shape or form. But beyond that, the snow blossom itself was much like the sacred tree in the Demon World that grew at the entrance of the cave he first emerged from as a newborn. It was also the place where he opened entry to the void to discard himself.

[What’s wrong dear Host.]

“Nothing.” Ciell shook his head as he replied in his mind.

[…Yeah right, it’s that tree that had you lost in thought. To think there’d be another white flowering tree in this world too…. Still, why do I always feel a subtle…. sadness… when I see those trees? Ugh… maybe there’s something wrong with my programming. I’ll have to go see the Lord for maintenance after this world.] Trainie thought to itself.

“Uncle Ciell!” A lively voice called out from behind Ciell.

“Your Highness.” Ciell turned and smiled softly at the young lady who’d changed a lot in the last few months. Her radiant blonde hair had been tied back in a tight plait, and her delicate brows seemed to hold a more valiant air about than before. She stood to attention and saluted, not caring what others might think. “It’s been a while Marshal, Sir!”

“At ease cadet.” Ciell played along with her and saluted back as he spoke quietly. “But do remember that you are trying to keep it secret that you, as the princess, are going to the military academy.”

“Hehe.” Marie poked her tongue out cheekily before answering. “It’s fine, everyone else will just think you’re humouring my playful whims. By the way…”

“Hm?” Ciell raised a brow as he saw her glance around.

“Is Mr. Alec not with you today?” Marie’s eyes shone with both mischief and gossip as she asked.

“I guess you’ve heard a few things from Mark.” Ciell chuckled as he recalled Mark’s expression of suffering whenever Alec decided to show off their relationship in front of the poor single young Duke.

“He looked like he was fed up with something when I came home over the holiday weekend the academy gave us. So, I lent him an ear.” Marie grinned. “Papa doesn’t know though.”

“Just as well.” Ciell rubbed his brows. “Had you told him, I reckon half the Empire would know about it by now.”

“Hahaha.” Marie giggled, unable to deny for her father. “So? Where’s Mr. Alec?”

“We arrived together, but he said he needed to attend to something for a bit first.” Ciell shrugged.

“Is that so?” Marie raised her brow, the gossiping in her eyes not receding. She had a feeling that it meant that Alec was probably going to do something big, or else as someone who had been sticking to Ciell so much, from what Mark told her, he would’ve at least taken Ciell with him.

Marie and Ciell chatted for a while longer, about his and Alec’s relationship, how Marie was getting along at the academy, they even started having a discussion about the latest weapons. Many young nobles looked at the pair with envy. The Omega’s were jealous of the princess, whilst the Alpha’s were jealous of the Marshal, and the Beta’s were envious of both. Especially seeing the two chatting so happily.

However, they quickly didn’t have time to be jealous.

“CIELL!” Ahtere’s powerful voice bellowed over the garden as he stood directly at the foot of the ancient tree. His expression was serious, startling the guest’s into wondering how the Marshal managed to offend the Emperor. “COME HERE!”

“…I’m not sure what strange thing your father has eaten, but I’d best go see what he’s making a scene for.” Ciell rolled his eyes as he muttered to Marie before walking smoothly over to Ahtere. “Yes, Your Majesty?”

“HMPH!” Ahtere snorted, his brows furrowed and his eyes fierce, he looked like a raging tiger. “How dare you!”

The crowd collectively gasped, whilst some were interested in the show that was about to start.

“How dare I what?” Ciell tilted his head, his face indifferent.

Ahtere stepped forward and heavily placed both hands onto Ciell’s shoulders.

“How dare you not tell me you finally stopped being single!” Ahtere complained as he shook Ciell’s shoulders vigorously. “I can’t believe you didn’t tell me! Am I not your good Brother?!”

The crowd froze in silence as it took them a while to process what the Emperor just blurted out.

“It’s because I knew you’d make a fuss.” Ciell didn’t care about being shaken as he explained. His tone as if stating the obvious.

“…Do you have so little faith in me!?” Ahtere stopped shaking Ciell and put a hand to his chest, his mouth agape as if shocked by Ciell’s words.

“Mhm.” Ciell nodded.

“How could you say that?” Ahtere exaggeratedly widened his eyes before putting his hands back on Ciell’s shoulders. “No no no, I don’t accept this! You must turn around and face your punishment!”

Ciell rolled his eyes again, but before he could say anything, Ahtere had forcefully turned him around. Ciell’s eyes locked onto his ‘punishment’, his face filled with astonishment.

“Alec?” Ciell raised his brows as he looked at his man who had gotten an arm’s length away from him at who knows what point. “You’re my punishment? Hehe, surely you’re my reward~.”

“I’m delighted you think that way.” Alec smiled softly at Ciell’s teasing words.

“What else could you be?” Ciell stepped forward, closing the gap as he looked up at Alec’s handsome face.

Ahtere behind them, who had ended up ignored, shook his head with a grin and slipped away.

“Ciell.” Alec’s eyes were filled with tenderness, and a hint of nervousness as he lowered himself onto one knee.

“….” Ciell stayed silent as he kept eye contact with his beloved, waiting for him to continue his words.

“I want to be with you, cherish you, spoil you and love you for beyond the rest of my life.” Alec opened a velvet box in his hand, revealing a simple but elegantly luxurious platinum ring. “Will you do me the honour of marrying me?”

“…” Ciell bent down and placed a kiss on Alec’s forehead before caressing the man’s cheek, his eyes filled with warmth. “It’d be my honour.”

Alec’s eyes were filled with joy as he tremblingly put the ring onto Ciell’s ring finger. After doing so, he piously kissed Ciell’s ring finger before standing up and engulfing Ciell in a big loving bear hug.

A light gust of wind blew through the ancient tree’s canopy, causing a flurry of white petals to shower down on the hugging couple, as if the ancient tree was blessing them.

The crowd that had barely registered what the Emperor had said before, were once again thrown into a state of shock and incomprehension. Two of the most powerful figures in the Empire just joined forces, out of the blue, without warning. They were all flabbergasted! As for the nobles who had wanted to try and get a good son-in-law with their Omega children, they obviously had to shelve the idea all together.

Clap clap clap!

The sound of clapping broke the atmosphere of the crowd, who looked only to see that it was the whole of the imperial family and Duke’s family that were clapping to congratulate the couple. People looked at each other, shrugged, and joined in, clapping their congratulations with mixed feelings.

Mark looked at the two men who by physique alone could swap careers without issue and felt happy for them both. In the meantime, he lamented at how he was still single. When would his fated one appear so he could smother Alec and Ciell with public displays of affection!

“Congratulations you two!” Ahtere strolled over to the newly engaged couple with a wide grin on his face.

“Congratulations Uncle Ciell.” Marie came along side her father and smiled happily at them.

“You knew he was going to do this.” Ciell leant against Alec’s arm after ending the hug as he narrowed his eyes at Ahtere.

“Guilty as charged.” Ahtere winked. “When he came to ask me if it was ok for him to do it today during the ball, how could I not allow him?”

“His Majesty agreed very easily.” Alec nodded as he lay his big hand atop Ciell’s.

“Of course he would.” Ciell laughed as he looked at Ahtere’s proud expression. “He loves developments like this. Isn’t that right? You who proposed on the day of Your Majesty’s coronation.”

“You say that as if you didn’t help him set it up.” A regal elegant voice came from behind Ahtere, where a tall woman in an elegant dark green dress stood. Her hair a dazzling blonde as it flowed down in waves to her knees. She looked like a grown up version of Marie.

“Mama!” Marie grinned as she greeted the Empress. “Uncle Ciell is going to get married!”

“I saw and heard.” The Empress shook her head and smiled wryly. “Your father was next to me before he called out to Ciell.”

“Layla.” Ahtere put his arm around the Empress’s waist and held her close. “What do you think to letting Ciell and Alec use the grand hall as their wedding venue?”

“Is that appropriate?” Ciell raised his brows as he asked.

“Oh please.” Layla rolled her eyes and looked to her husband in amusement. “You just want a justified excuse to be the master of ceremonies on their wedding day.”

“Am I not the most qualified to empower the marriage of there two?” Ahtere’s face was smug as he spoke.

Alec and Ciell just looked at each other and couldn’t help chuckling.

“In that case, we’ll take you up on your offer.” Alec brought Ciell to in front of himself and leaned his chin on his head, whilst his arms wrapped around Ciell’s waist.

“Great!” Ahtere’s eyes lit up. “When do you want to have your wedding?”

“Let’s see.” Ciell held his chin in thought as he leant back against Alec’s chest. “How about in 4 months’ time? It gives us time to arrange things and get our own work out of the way whilst allowing invitations to reach their destinations.”

“No problem!” Ahtere thumped his chest in assurance. “Just leave it to me!”

“I’ll make sure he doesn’t go overboard.” Layla smiled; her eyes filled with indulgence towards her husband.

“Thank you both.” Ciell smiled warmly and bowed slightly.

“Thank you very much.” Alec joined Ciell in bowing, a soft smile on his face.

“It’s settled then!” Ahtere clapped his hands loudly and took a deep breath, gathering the attention of the crowd that had finally digested what had just happened. “In 4 months! Sir Alec, and our great Marshal Ciell, shall be wed in the imperial palace’s grand hall! All present are invited!”

The crowd nearly fell over from another dose of shock before clapping their congratulations once again.

“Now, let’s continue with today’s festivities!” Ahtere declared as he walked to the desert table with his Empress.

The spring ball was much more eventful due to these incidents compared to the last few centuries and would be a memory that stuck out for a long time in the minds of every person who attended that year.

The year the most powerful businessman and the God of War got together.

*********

The months flew by and the whole Empire was lively on the day of the wedding as it was broadcast live to the nation. The two handsome husbands were wed, blizzards of flower petals danced all over the place as the citizens celebrated with festivities that were being held everywhere.

In the sky across the planets of the Empire, many different units from the military and the academy’s cadets performed airshows, drawing air tattoos in the skyways to bless the couple. Marie in particular had insisted on performing in the airshow directly above the imperial palace.

The Empire blessed and prayed that the couple could be together for centuries to come and beyond.

After the reception of their wedding, Ciell and Alec left the venue and returned to Ciell’s manor. They were cuddling and chatting as they walked through the hallways to the bedroom.

As soon as they entered the bedroom their lips locked together in a passionate exchange. Their breathing quickened and became heavier as they stripped each other of their clothes, leaving them bare.

Alec picked Ciell up and placed him softly on the bed before he leant over him. His eyes filled with tenderness gazed into Ciell’s loving eyes. He lowered his head and once again began a passionate kiss with his beloved Alpha.

Ciell felt his heart melt. No matter the world, when they got married, his man would always tell him with his actions just how much he treasured and cherished him. Ciell always found himself falling over and over for this man, falling ever deeper for him, more then he ever thought he could. Once a Demon falls for their soulmate, even if a tragedy awaits them, they’ll never look back, never stop loving and if they are ever betrayed by said person, they’ll love and hate them equally at the same time. As the Demon King, Ciell felt that he was at the point that if one day, his man were to betray him, depending on how and why, he might just end up killing the man and then himself. For a Demon, such thoughts were the deepest form of love.

“Mnn~.” Ciell moaned as his nipples were teased by the big warm palms of his husband. The warm palms rubbed over them whilst sometimes pressing down on them, making them stiff as Ciell became aroused. He bucked his hips upwards and made his stiff cock collide with the behemoth hanging between Alec’s legs.

Alec paused his kiss and looked into Ciell’s misty golden eyes, he smiled before he began licking Ciell’s neck, nibbling gently on the Alpha glands before going further down. As he brought his tongue to the stiff red nubs that were leaking off white liquid, he used his big hand to hold his and Ciell’s rods together. Feeling the throbbing heat in his hand, Alec gnawed a nub and sucked the milk out as he moved his hand up and down, sticky wet noises filling the room as he pumped their cocks together.

“Ang~….mmh.” Ciell placed his hands on Alec’s head and stroked his black hair whilst his cock was pressed against a bigger one, encased together in a firm grip that pleasurably stroked their shafts. He didn’t need to see to know that his ass was already leaking with its lewd juices from how much he was aroused and yearning to be filled.

“Ah!?” Ciell shuddered as Alec stroked his thumb across the head of his dick whilst still pressing it against his own. Alec released the milky nipple and moved lower, taking his cock away from Ciell’s hand only to open his mouth widely and swallow the entirety of Ciell’s rod into his mouth and down his throat. Ciell couldn’t help but to grab Alec’s hair in a scrunch as his dick was pleasured by the tight hot place it had entered. It didn’t take long before he shot his first load of the night into Alec’s mouth.

Alec unperturbedly swallowed all of Ciell’s semen and looked up at his dear wife. He licked his lips provocatively, knowing that Ciell liked it when he looked at him in such a way.

Ciell did indeed like it when Alec looked sexy and hungry for his body, he couldn’t get enough of it. Licking his own lips as he felt his mouth go dry, Ciell showed his flexibility as he anchored his knees behind his elbows, his feet nearly level with his head and used his hands to spread his asshole, stretching it widely for Alec to see how much it was twitching hungrily. The juices flowed and made a damp patch on the bed bellow his buttocks as he enticed Alec with his hole, even stretching it further by plunging in his own fingers and pulling to either side, stretching it further.

“Hubby~.” Ciell spoke hoarsely as he made his own hole contract.

Alec swallowed his saliva at the obscene sexiness of his wife, but before he hammered with his huge rod, he lowered his head and used his tongue to penetrate the lustful hole first. As if it was a delicacy, he lapped up the juices that were flowing whilst teasing the inner walls with his tongue’s movements.

“Mhn!.....aaann….so goood….. aanngh…..you tongue’s so soft~….. mmmnph….”

“Haaagn….. Hubby~ …..uuhnm….. I want something bigger~.”

Ciell’s cock was leaking non-stop as the flexible tongue swept over his insides, but his hole felt hungrier and wanted something thicker, harder and much bigger inside.

Hearing his Alpha’s plea, Alec took his tongue away and held the head of his cock at the gaping entrance. He pushed in until only the head was swallowed before pulling out, his blood boiling at the sight of the seductive hole not wanting to let go of the meal it finally got as it tried to clamp down on the cock head as it left but with no avail. Alec couldn’t help himself and teased Ciell’s soppy hole several times before hearing an impatient groan from Ciell.

“Hubby~! Stop teasing~.” Ciell whimpered as the itch in his hole was unbearable from the teasing. “I want it!”

Seeing Ciell’s pouty lips, Alec leaned in for a kiss before plunging his rod into the tight asshole deeply. As soon as it entered, he felt the fleshy inner walls bite down on his cock like a vice, and when he looked down, he could see the bulge in Ciell’s abdomen from his huge cock. He had honestly thought it was amazing that Ciell could actually always take in his inhumanly sized penis without getting hurt.

Ciell caught his breath whilst relishing the feeling of being stuffed with his husband’s huge cock. The one thing that wouldn’t change about his man in each world was his physique, so to Ciell, the never changing hugeness that only he could handle with his unique sex abilities was comforting and reassuring. No one else could ever be like his man, no one could ever compare.

Before he began to move, Alec made Ciell change position to just simply being in an M pose as he felt that it would be more comfortable for him. Holding Ciell’s legs just beneath his knees, Alec started to administer slow and powerful thrusts. Grinding against Ciell’s sensitive insides and thrusting into the prostate in alternating strokes.

“Mgmmmg….aaah……nngha……..mmmg…..Aahah…..haaah haaah…… ooh!”

“Mhagh…..Huubbbyy~….Hubbyyy……Hubby!”

Ciell wrapped his arms around Alec’s neck and called out incessantly. He always enjoyed Alec’s wild and crazy fucking, but he also really loved Alec’s strong yet tender and loving fucking. Both sent him crazy and buzzing with pleasure in different ways. The former made his mind blank, whilst the latter warmed his heart and emphasized his emotions with them being joined as one.

“I love you, Hubby! I love you!” Ciell repeated these words in between kissing Alec fiercely. His golden eyes filled with bursting emotions as he vented them through actions and words.

“I love you too.” Alec’s hoarse baritone voice spoke lowly into Ciell’s ears as he thrust into the hot wet tunnel continuously. “With my entire being. I love you.”

Ciell felt his heartbeat quicken as Alec spoke words he always had, yet this time, it was as if they contained a spell. Ciell’s sensitivity seemed to increase with those words and his strength with it. He pushed against Alec, making the man lie on his back and straddled him. Ciell held his hands out, gesturing for Alec to do the same and held onto the big hands as he jiggled himself up and down on the huge dick. The dick reached deeper than ever as he rode wildly on top of Alec. Ciell felt as if something was going to burst out, his movements sped up, leaving Alec to feel burned by desire as he watched Ciell ride his cock, Ciell’s own cock slapping against Alec’s abs as it bounced up and down along with its owner.

Ciell’s hands gripped onto Alec’s hands tightly as his whole body tensed, his back arched and his cock shot a thick load onto Alec’s chest. His hole squirmed around the thick shaft inside as the rod blocked the squirting orgasm from getting out.

But Alec felt mesmerized and surprised. He looked up at Ciell and looked behind him. At the moment Ciell orgasmed, scaly black dragon like wings had sprouted from his Alpha’s back. They weren’t big, only about the size of three palms per wing, but they were definitely there. Alec found that whilst he was surprised, his first thought was how cute they looked on Ciell and how he accepted them as if it was obvious that Ciell should have had them in the first place.

Unaware of what had sprouted on his back, Ciell’s mind blanked in the after glow of his intense orgasm. He slumped over Alec, feeling tired from the long happy day. He snuggled against Alec’s chest, his eyelids drooping. Before they completely closed, Ciell seemed to think of something and looked up at Alec, shuffled closer to his face and kissed his lips softly before finally falling asleep with his head in the crook of Alec’s neck.

Alec stroked his beloved’s back, as well as the cute little wings and he too drifted off to sleep after covering himself and Ciell with the duvet.

*********

On a soft bed lay a young man with snow white hair sleeping, his eyes closed as a tear slid down his cheek. A big hand wiped away the tear and covered the young man in a duvet.

“I’m sorry Lu.”

“I’m so sorry. but this is for the best. Instead of waiting for a person who might not be able to return, it’s best to just forget about me. I love you, Lu__… I’m sorry.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Sorry.”

“So so sorry.”

“Please forgive me.”

“!?” Alec’s eyes snapped open as he panted, his skin damp from cold sweat. He shook his head as if to chase out the voice echoing apologies in his head away. He looked down and saw his dear Ciell sleeping soundly and felt relieved. It was just a dream.

Alec: It felt so real…. And that sleeping person, whilst the hair was different and there were no scars, it was definitely Ciell… Could it be that it was me and Ciell in a past life or something? ….No…. I shouldn’t think strange things. All I need to know and do is love him dearly.

Alec put the thoughts into the back of his mind and kissed the sleeping Ciell’s forehead and went back to sleep.

 


Hope you enjoyed it.
(づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤~

7