Arc 4 Fallen Prince Chapter 39
109 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Divus and the team of elites travelled through the demon world for over a year without any results. The only thing they’d gained were injuries and a strained relationship with each other. Divus was losing his patience and really just wanted to kill off the lot of them, but he didn’t because before they left, they were all linked to a crystal using life magic. If they were to die, others would be sent to replace them from a different route. Divus didn’t want to have to track down the would-be new team members in fear of them finding Lupa first.

He was worried about what Lupa’s condition was. He knew his wife was amazing and strong, but he couldn’t be sure until he found him. Divus had tried many times to try and connect to Trainie in order to try and find Lupa, but the connection was blocked. Meaning either Lupa knew and didn’t want him to know his location, or something had happened to his wife.

Divus also had the thought of maybe Lupa was with Abyssus, after all, being the Demon King, Lupa was the existence closest to Abyssus after himself. So, Divus wanted to find Abyssus more than ever!

Divus: If it weren’t for these chumps getting lost for half a year we would’ve found him already!

Divus glared at the team that was arguing about which way to go. Half a year ago, the Elf had wanted to use a teleportation spell as a short cut, and, without discussing with anyone, started to chant the spell. The teleportation spell covered all members of the team, but the Beastman was confused and a bit drunk at the time and ended up stumbling into the Elf. The Elf bit his tongue and ended up messing up the last part of the chant. They were still in the demon world, but had ended up in a forest that was filled with illusions and demons that feasted off of emotions. It took a long time for them to get out of that forest and finally return to their original location.

“From the information we’ve gathered, Abyssus must be on bloody peak!” The Elven warrior shouted at the Beastman.

“Peh, why should I believe in your words after that half year short cut!?” The Beastman spat at the ground, his face filled with contempt.

“That was your fault!” The Elven warrior pointed at the Beastman as he bellowed. “You damn pig brains! If you hadn’t been drunk and knocked me we would’ve found Abyssus by now!”

“Can you two pack it in!?” The Dwarf rubbed his brows. “Neither of you are in the right! And anyway, I think Abyssus should be in the sea! A lot of the demons are scared of the sea, even the strong ones!”

Divus: The logic is a bit faulty but he’s not wrong. Clearly the Elf should know of this because of the Dark Elf’s report, but even now the Elf won’t recall it.

“…For starters, let’s just head to the sea.” Divus sighed as he came in between the arguing people. “Once we’re there, we can gather more information and see what we find.”

“Hmph!” The Elf snorted but didn’t refute.

“Fine.” The Beastman grumbled.

“…It’s finally quiet.” The Dwarf mumbled.

Divus looked to the sky as his heart cried out.

Divus: Just let me find my wife already!

*********

Down in the depths of the demon sea within the ancient castle ruins, a stunning figure laid bare on the big soft bed, holding his legs in an M pose, showing his gaping wanton asshole and leaky cunt to the man stood by the bedside.

“Trainie~ Fill me up would you?” Lupa’s voice was hoarse as he coquettishly glanced at the big muscular man.

“…Are you sure dear Host?” The big man asked timidly as he got closer.

“You ask this every time.” Lupa sighed as he looked at the uncertain face of Trainie.

A few years ago, Lupa had been feeling especially horny. It had been too long since he’d had sex and was getting very frustrated. So, using his divine power, he created a body for Trainie. He was surprised yet not surprised at the result. Trainie became as big as his giant self with a bear like muscular physique and a handsome face.

Whilst Lupa could create a body for Trainie, he couldn’t control the outcome. The outcome was based on the pure essence, the soul, of the being he made it for.

After seeing Trainie’s body, Lupa confirmed a suspicion he’d been having for a very long time.

Lupa: I won’t tell Trainie who he really is for the time being…. He might just go into shock for a long time. Plus….. It can wait until after he has been punished.

“I can assure you, Divus won’t be mad at either of us.” Lupa lowered his hands and spread his asshole. “So fuck me already~.”

Trainie bit his lip as he looked at his Host. Hi dear Host was staring seductively and hungrily at the behemoth in his crotch that had inevitably hardened. Trainie was very weak to his Host’s seduction.

He took hold of his cock and rubbed it against Lupa’s sopping pussy, grinding the tip against the clit with each rub.

“Mmh…” Lupa’s breathing started to hasten as the hot dick rubbed and teased his folds.

Once Trainie’s cock was covered in sticky lewd juices from both the cunt and the gaping back hole, he pressed the bulbus head of his dick against the hungry asshole.

“Mmnmng!...... aaaanng…….yees……..nnng…….ooh……..aaaanngh….hng……mng!”

Lupa released cries as Trainie thrust his cock in all the way to the base, the thick rod creating a bulge in his abdomen. After letting Lupa adapt, Trainie began to thrust his hips wildly, hitting all of Lupa’s sweet spots. After following his Host for many lifetimes, Trainie knew where Lupa felt best. So, he would thrust wildly and roughly for several strokes before suddenly slowing down and gently pulling out before slowly pushing his dick back in to the deepest point of Lupa’s insides it could reach.

“Anngh….ooh……fuck……..nnnngahgh…… mmng……haaah……Nnnagh~!”

“NnNnNhgagh….nagh……haaagn…..ng…mng……. haaaah haaaah….ah ah ah……Nyaggh!?”

Traine relished the flushed face stained with lustful tears of his Host as he brought one of his thumbs to the stiff clit and started to rub and crush the pitiful nerve bud. As he did, the hot sticky tunnel clamped down tightly around his cock as Lupa’s body shuddered.

“Nnnaagnngh……yyessss…… feels shooo good!...... anngh……. Haangh!”

Lupa threw his head back as his ass was pounded and his clit was played with by a rough thumb. His pussy overflowed with juices that leaked down to his abused asshole, further lubricating the thick rod that rammed in and out of his slutty hole. His own stiff rod was drooling with precum as it flopped about.

“AaaAaAAaAaAAAAAaAaAaAAaAAAAANNGH!”

Lupa screamed as his body convulsed, his dick shot out a long thick off white load of semen whilst his cunt squirted like a fountain, soaking Trainie’s abdomen. His wet back hole also spouted lewd juices against the giant stuffed inside. His perky swollen nubs released spurts of milk that trickled down his body looking tempting to lick clean.

“Ugh.” Trainie grunted as the place his cock was buried in practically bit down on it, the suction on his dick combined with the lewd and whorish look of his Host brought Trainie to his peak as he also released a thick hot jet of cum inside Lupa. His cock throbbed and pulsed as it pumped the thick load into the tight tunnel making Lupa’s body tremor from the feeling.

Once done, Trainie slowly pulled his cock out with a pop! He couldn’t help staring at the red swollen gaping hole that contracted as it overspilled with his semen. He blushed at the fact that he felt very satisfied, even though he thinks he should feel guilty.

He picked up the tired yet content Lupa and carried him to the bathroom to clean both inside and out. Though in the end, due to a certain someone’s naughty dragon like tail teasing him too much, the pair went for another wild round in the bathroom before coming to a stop and going to bed.

*********

The next day Lupa headed to a chamber within the castle. He would go there every day.

At the centre of the chamber was a large crystal ball, floating in midair. Lupa had discovered the crystal ball the day he entered the castle, he also knew what it was for.

Lupa placed his hand on it, causing it to glow brightly before an image was reflected in it. Lupa’s lips curled up in a sly smile as he watched the frustrated and annoyed figure of Divus in the crystal ball.

He’d been watching the crystal ball every day for the last seven years, naturally he also knew the day Divus changed from one fragment to being his actual self. He also might have casually given the demons the idea of attacking the rest of the human world whilst Divus was distracted in the north. He may or may not have been petty about the fact that even though his man wanted to come find him, he wasn’t given the chance, instead being tired all day fighting whilst the rest of the human world was happy and peaceful.

If the human world were clever enough, they’d have realised that despite the attacks, there hadn’t been any civilian casualties. Lupa wasn’t by any means morally upright, but he didn’t want to stoop so low, so, he placed a curse on all the demons that went into battle at that time. If those demons so much as showed intent to kill the innocent civilians instead of the military, then those demons would turn to ash on the spot.

Seeing Divus’s location through the crystal ball, Lupa felt that it probably wouldn’t be too long until the man found him.

Lupa: How should I punish him? Should I ignore him? No, then he might just really start hating himself and fall into depression… Should I just beat him? Fuck him? Oh! I could have Trainie fuck me in front of him! ….No…. he might just cry if I do that….. Should I just make his journey here longer again like last time?

Lupa’s smile lessened as he looked at the very tired man in the crystal ball. He felt that he should probably stop trying to deceive himself.

After recovering all of his memories, he knew very well why Divus did what he did. And he also knows, that if he had been in Divus’s shoes, he would’ve taken the same actions.

Divus didn’t know that he was actually Abyssus. So, he didn’t know that facing Sordes was also what he should do. Divus also didn’t know that it was because of himself, his own carelessness that allowed Sordes to become the problem that separated them in such a way. His heart had long forgiven Divus in these seven years. Whilst it’s true he still felt a bit of anger towards Divus, but that didn’t mean he hadn’t forgiven him. If anything, he was the one who kept delaying the time of their reunion. He felt oddly nervous, worried and flustered.

He was worried as to whether or not Divus could accept that he was Abyssus. Even though they were both Gods, Abyssus had actually been around a fair bit longer than Divus. After all, before light existed there was darkness. Abyssus was born from the darkness.

Lupa: Would Divus still be fine after knowing I’m older than him?

If Divus were present in Lupa’s mind, he’d be weeping and sulking as he cried out heartfully: Yes my dear! Why should I care that my wife is older than me!? I just want my wife!

But alas, Divus wasn’t there to assure his wife and find out that his wife was so worried over such a thing.

*********

Divus felt joyful in his heart as he laid his eyes on the vast waters of the demon sea.

Divus: Finally! We finally made it this far!

 


Hope you enjoyed it.
(づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤~

6