Arc 4 Fallen Prince Chapter 41
128 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

T/W: Some Nn/Cn elements.


The Dwarf, Elf and Beastman were dumbfounded by the scene that had unfolded before them. The great General of the Alliance knew Abyssus. Not only did he know him, he even ran up to him and hugged him! Kissed him on the forehead! But more than that, they suddenly became the size of ants in comparison to him.

“A-Abyssus!” The Elven warrior seemed to forget his fear and powerlessness in his confusion as he snapped. “What have you done to the general!? What wretched spell have you put him under!?”

Having the warmth of their reunion interrupted, both Lupa and Divus turned to the three small beings with a disgruntled expression.

“Answer me!” The Elven warrior shouted, his appearance looking somewhat hysterical making the other two tied up next to him want to move away from him. “And you Divus! Why did you call Abyssus Lupa!? Did this bastard brainwash you into thinking he’s your fiancé!?”

Lupa’s brows furrowed as he felt more and more disgusted by the Elf.

“I have no need to brainwash my own fiancé.” Lupa rolled his eyes as he looked mockingly at the Elf.

“W-what do you mean? How cou-!?” The Elven warrior couldn’t turn his thoughts properly before his eyes widened as the person on the throne suddenly gained a powerful and exquisite fish tail. The answer was clear.

“Bloody hell!” The Dwarf’s jaw dropped. “The second prince is Abyssus!?”

“Divus!” The Beastman roared. “Are you going to betray the human world!? Why haven’t you said anything!?”

“Do I need to say anything to the ones aiming for my wife’s life?” Divus narrowed his eyes dangerously towards the three men.

The Beastman couldn’t say anything to that answer, his furry ears drooped as he decided to shut up. The Dwarf also didn’t continue to say anything, he was still in too much of a shock.

“Did you know about it from the start and collude with the enemy!?” The Elven warrior however, didn’t appear to recall what caution and fear even was.

“I knew you were after my wife as soon as that shrivelled nut sack of an elder Elf said the heart of the sea was needed!” Divus snarled.

“….” Trainie’s eyes widened upon hearing the goal of the human world and snapped his fingers.

Bang!

“Ah!”

“Uwaah!”

“What the!?”

Out of thin air an iron cage crashed down on top of the three men, startling them as they could only look outside from behind bars. The rope tying them was released only for their limbs to be held and spread apart by chains that sprouted from the bars. From the bars on the floor, strange metal rods that looked like a certain organ approached dangerously close to their rear ends.

The Beastman and Dwarf shivered as they looked down at the metal appendage. The Dwarf had not long lost his virginity to something similar and the Beastman nearly lost his to the machine earlier, neither of them wished to go through that again. They could only silently hope that it was a threat and for the Elven warrior to shut up.

Unfortunately for them, the Elven warrior had seemed to be in a do or die mentality after going through the humiliation of the traps. His big-headed ego had been damaged and deflated, leaving him on the verge of madness as he couldn’t handle things not going his way. He also didn’t want to think about what the elder Elf would do to him if he returned empty handed, so he’d rather die before returning.

“So you’re going to sacrifice the entirety of the human world for the sake of a single person!?” The Elven warrior raged. “You must’ve been brainwashed or gone mad! How could you betray the people you’ve been protecting for so long!?”

Hey Lupa!” Divus spoke directly into Lupa’s mind.

What is it?” Lupa tilted his head, ignoring the small raging Elf.

Want to roleplay? We don’t seem to have done that before.” Divus replied as he stroked the smooth tail in front of him.

Given the situation you’re asking me this, you want to have an audience this time?” Lupa raised his brow. “Do you want to pretend to be brainwashed?

Hehe, I knew you’d catch on~.” Divus grinned.

….Fine, how does a chained collar sound?” Lupa agreed as he turned his tail back into legs. Whilst he’d been swept up in his emotions, he had also been supressing the urge to throw Divus to the floor and ride him. His transformation was actually currently unstable as it was the time of year when a mermaid would go into heat.

“….ANSWER ME!” Th Elven warrior that had been raging to himself whilst the couple stared at each other silently snapped, the veins in his next bulging from the force of his shout.

“Didn’t you just say it though?” Lupa looked to the Elf as a chain appeared in his hand out of nowhere, the chain materialised until it looped around Divus’s thick neck with a metal cuff like collar. “It’s true that he’s my fiancé, but he’s also currently my enemy and an honourable general. If I don’t brainwash him, wouldn’t he be in pain from a tug of war in his heart?”

“Master~.” Divus pined coquettishly as he rubbed his cheek against Lupa’s slender legs.

Trainie was surprised for a moment as he heard Divus say such a thing, but he soon calmed down as he saw the sly and uh, downright horny look in Divus’s eyes. And from his actions, his Host clearly agreed.

“Oh dear, I seem to have gone a bit too far.” Lupa blinked as his ears turned a subtle red from Divus’s way of calling him, but he needed to continue the act, so, he pinched Divus’s chin with his finger and made the man look up at himself. “What is it my dear?”

“Master~, I want your sticky stuff.” Divus looked up at Lupa seductively, his large hands resting on top of Lupa’s knees.

“You’ll have to get it yourself.” Lupa’s face turned a bit rogue as he stroked Divus’s head lovingly.

“Yes Master!” Divus’s eyes shone brightly as he pushed Lupa’s legs apart. Luckily the throne Lupa was sat in was quite wide, so there was enough room for his legs to be spread in to splits if need be.

Divus turned his gaze to Lupa’s crotch and raised his brows. There was the springy cock he knew, the round sack he knew, and the puckering hole he knew; but there was also a damp pinkie red slit he didn’t know. The pinkie red slit like lips had parted when he spread Lupa’s legs, revealing the glistening folds and the protrusion above them. The tight hole between the fold twitched and quivered from his staring. Divus’s breathing hitched as he looked at the virgin pussy, he brought his hands either side of the soft lips and pulled them aside, spreading them further to see.

Lupa twitched a bit as the big warm hands parted his pussy’s lips, the sensation of the man’s hot breath falling against his cunt felt strange and tingly.

“Well?” Lupa tried to keep his voice calm as he continued to play along with Divus’s pretending. “Are you just going to stare at it?”

“Master, it’s so pink!” Divus exclaimed as he continued to stare at the increasingly dampening cunt. “And so slippery~.”

Divus used a finger to slide up and down the wet slit, enjoying the warm slippery feeling against his finger. Whenever he slid his finger up, he’d rub the protruding nub teasingly before sliding his finger back down. The hand on his head clenched against his hair letting him now that Lupa was feeling it.

“Mmn…. Feels good.” Lupa hummed as the finger gently made his soppy area tingle with a subtle pleasure. “Good boy.”

“Master~. Can I eat your sticky stuff?” Divus pleaded in a childish tone as his finger grinded down harshly on the stiffened clit.

“Umnh! …..Mhm.” Lupa briefly forgot the role he was meant to playing as he nodded with a bright red face, looking shy and easy to bully.

Divus felt his hardened dick throb at such a cute reaction.

“Thank you Master!” Divus smiled before lowering his head, sticking his tongue out, and began twirling it around the reddening clit. Lupa flinched as a hot wet tongue lapped against his sensitive nerve ending, twirling it around and flicking it side to side. The tongue was gentle then rough, teasing then crushing as it swept over and over his swelling clit. Sticky lewd juices gushed out from both his pussy hole and back hole as he shuddered from the achy tingly pleasure.

Wet sounds came from Lupa’s crotch as Divus’s tongue danced wildly over the lady genitals of his wife.

Trainie watched Lupa’s expression turn increasingly slutty as his pussy was being eaten out by Divus. He wasn’t jealous at all, he was happy that his Host and Divus could finally be together, but he couldn’t deny the state of the thick hard object standing tall in his own crotch.

“Hmm….aang….. that’s good…..hmm~?” Moans slipped from Lupa’s mouth as his soppy cunt was being licked like crazy, his gaze briefly looked to Trainie, only to spot the erect giant. So, he beckoned Trainie over. “Come here Trainie.”

“What is it dear Host?” Trainie came over and tilted his head as he stood beside Lupa as instructed.

“A bit…. closer….ang…” Lupa spoke breathlessly as he pointed right next to himself.

Trainie didn’t ask anything and complied, the wet noises filling his ears became more apparent as he could now also see the movements of Divus’s tongue teasing and abusing the little clit whilst sometimes disappearing as it slid into the inexperienced soppy lady hole.

But Trainie didn’t have the spare attention to watch Divus as he felt a slender hand clasp around his hot cock. He flinched as the hand gently stroked up and down his shaft, teasing the tip every other stroke.

Lupa stroked the huge dick for a while, panting as his own privates were played with, and poked out his tongue. As if it were a lollipop, Lupa licked up and down the veiny rod, coating it with his saliva. As his tongue reached the tip, he twirled it around the tip before digging into the edge of the foreskin, even using his teeth to gently tug at the it.

“Mnagh…Host…. your tongue feels so good!” Trainie grunted as his cock was teased and pleasured by a hot tongue and his ears were filled the wet sounds of Lupa’s cunt.

Lupa opened his mouth widely and relaxed his throat muscles as he surprised Trainie by swallowing the whole behemoth into his mouth and down his throat.

“Ungh!?” Trainie’s eyes widened as his hard length suddenly entered a hot tight place, the soft muscles tensed and squeezed against it. He looked down and saw the beautiful face of his Host bulging because of his own huge penis. He couldn’t help holding onto Lupa’s head and thrusting his hips, using Lupa’s throat as if it was the slutty asshole he’d usually fuck.

Lupa’s mind blanked a bit as his nose was filled with the smell of a penis and his pussy was being thoroughly licked and even nibbled.

“Mmph….mh….nngnng……mmf……mmmmmhmmhmm..~”

Hearing the muffled moans, Divus looked up from the swollen clit, only to feel his dick feel painfully hard as he watched the huge cock slip in and out of the lips he loved to kiss. He also felt a bit of curiosity and remembered what Trainie had said to him before coming to Seineff.

“….Lupa?” Divus hesitated a moment before taking hold of Lupa’s drooling cock and calling out in his mind.

“…..Hm~…..what iss it?” Lupa was a bit sluggish to respond from the pleasure.

“…C-could you, umm…. Cough… fuck me?” Divus’s handsome rugged face burned as he finally said his thoughts.

“Ouch!” Trainie flinched as Lupa accidentally bit his cock and the throat encasing his rod squeezed down hard, resulting in him actually shooting a thick load down Lupa’s throat. Trainie pulled out his cock and couldn’t help looking to check where it stung from the bite.

In the meanwhile, Divus felt the cock in his hands throb as it spurted a thick stream of semen and the pussy and ass below flowed like a river with sticky lewd juices.

Divus: ….Guess that’s a yes.

Lupa coughed as he gaged on the thick load of cum in his throat, eventually swallowing it as he tried to comprehend what Divus said.

“…Are you sure?” Lupa looked down a Divus whose head was still in his crotch.

“I wouldn’t say it out loud otherwise.” Divus shrugged before lightly nipping one of the round fleshy balls. “Fuck me Master~.”

Hiss…In that case…. Trainie.” Lupa looked to Trainie who was relieved that his cock had no damage.

“Yes dear Host?” Trainie tilted his head.

“…Prepare his ass carefully.” Lupa stroked Divus’s head as he pointed to the round perky buttocks of his otherwise burly man.

“….!?” Trainie’s mouth opened and closed speechlessly. He thought he was having an auditory hallucination.

Lupa looked at Trainie’s expression and found it cute. He leant over Divus, clasping the round rump and parted the cheeks.

“You’re not hearing things.” Lupa chucked as he squeezed and squished the mounds.

“…Understood.” Trainie gulped as he walked over until he was behind Divus’s butt. But before he crouched down, he looked back at Lupa. “Oh right, what do we do about the guests?”

“…Oh yes, there were some ants.” Lupa remarked as he finally recalled that they had an audience. He wasn’t ashamed as he felt his pussy tingle and his ass ache once he remembered that he was being watched by strangers. Regardless of what he was now, he’d been the Demon King for over a millennia. What debauchery in public hadn’t he seen? “Do as you see fit.”

The three men who had been stunned silly from the obscenities, and also ashamed that they hard gotten hard from it, heard themselves mentioned casually by the giant beings. Even the Elf who had lost his energy after being completely ignored had a hard on, but now he and the other two, were worried about what would be done to them.

“I’ll just let them have fun in turns.” Trainie spoke emotionlessly as he snapped his fingers, activating the otherwise still metal rods.

“Anghh!?” The Elven warrior shrieked in surprise as his asshole was suddenly tickled and rubbed roughly by the metal rod that had risen. Its head opened up, releasing a feather and something that looked like a rubbery tongue. It tickled, rubbed and ‘licked’ the twitching hole whilst also secreting a lot of sticky liquid to lubricate the hole. A small metal tendril also emerged from the metal rod’s opening. It swiftly moved upwards and coiled around the base of the Elven warrior’s cock tightly so he wouldn’t be able to release anything.

Trainie didn’t want to go so far as having the rods penetrate the three intruders, instead, he’d have their holes abused with foreplay until they could only gape from the stimulation. They’d be aroused with no form of relief. As for why he was using pleasure to torture them, he simply didn’t wish for the stench of blood and screams to disturb his Host, Divus and his own moods.

The other two could only watch and listen to the lusty acts from the Elf whose asshole was abused by the metal rod’s protrusions. Their dicks were hard but their hearts sank as they knew from the words of Trainie and the rods that were still beneath their own asses, that it would only be a matter of time before it was their turn.

Hearing the shrieks from the Elf, Trainie ignored it as he crouched down until he was eye level with Divus’s ass.

 


Hope you enjoyed it.
(づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤~

5