Arc 4 Fallen Prince Chapter 44
101 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lupa opened his eyes groggily, feeling bloated as he woke up. He had only moved a bit to stretch when a tingly numbing pleasure sparked at his nerves due to tensing his muscles when stretching. It resulted in his still stuffed holes clamping down on the limp behemoths lodged inside. He also then remembered why he was so bloated.

Lupa looked down exasperatedly at his bulging abdomen filled with who knows what kind of inhuman amount of cum. He stroked his stuffed belly and sighed before harshly pinching Divus’s nipple on the thick chest in front of him. At the same time, Lupa materialised his dragon tail and coiled the tip around Trainie’s defenceless nipple, also pinching it harshly.

“….Hiss!?

“Ow!?”

“NngAh!?”

The pinching caused the two men to awaken suddenly and sit up startled. Of course, this meant that their movements caused their limp dicks to suddenly reach the depths of Lupa’s insides, causing Lupa to release a broken moan from the sudden hit on his G-spot and prostate. He couldn’t even complain as it was self-inflicted.

“…Are you ok Lu?” Divus scratched his cheek as he felt his cock stiffening from the hot walls it was encased in first thing in the morning.

“Ah, dear Host, if you squeeze so hard like that I’ll get hard again!” Trainie grunted as the inner walls of the lewd asshole gripped around his shaft like a vice.

“….I don’t mind going again, but before that.” Lupa grabbed Divus’s hand and placed it on his swollen belly. “At least help me empty this lot out first. It’s uncomfortably bloated.”

Divus felt the smooth skin under his large palm and looked down at his wife whose stomach looked as if he were pregnant. Divus couldn’t help gulping.

“…Oi, did you just get harder!?” Lupa’s brow twitched as he felt the rod lodged in his vaginal cavern swell up and throb. “You like me looking like this?”

“It’s certainly got a different kind of appeal to it.” Divus smiled as he stroked Lupa’s belly gently before picking him up. “But I’d rather you were comfortable.”

Divus took Lupa to the bathroom with Trainie following not far behind. The bathroom was soon filled with wet squelches, sticky slapping of skin and wanton moans. It was clear that the three men weren’t going to come out of the bathroom any time soon.

*********

As the fog rolled in with the waves, a large ship emerged atop the sea from the depths of the fog.

On the deck of the ship, three figures were sat huddled together looking very haggard as the ship rose and fell with the waves. Their hair was unkempt, and their faces adorned with thick beards, though one of the figures didn’t look out of the norm despite that.

The Dwarf sighed as his stomach growled. It had been six months since he and the other two were forced to set sail, and about a day ago, their food supplies had run out.

Without any energy, the Dwarf leaned back until he was lying down on the deck, gazing at the dim fog filled sky. Next to him, the Beastman and Elven warrior soon followed suit.

“…We should be close to the human world by now right?” The Dwarf spoke with a tiny glimmer of hope. His lips chapped and his voice scratchy and dry.

“I might’ve been able to tell you if the stars were visible.” The Elven warrior replied glumly.

“With this fog?” The Beastman scoffed, only for his eyes to widen and he sat up straight with his nose to the air. “!? I can smell something!”

“Smell what? A fart?” The Dwarf rolled his eyes.

“No! I can smell sea roses!” The Beastman’s eyes lit up as he scrambled to the side of the deck, propping himself up with the rails to look out beyond the fog.

“Sea roses!?” The Dwarf and Elf heard what the Beastman said and joined him in a heartbeat.

“Are you sure you didn’t smell wrong?” The Dwarf asked anxiously.

“I could never get the scent of my sister’s favourite flower wrong.” The Beastman snorted indignantly. “And we all know that sea roses only grow in the human world!”

Just after the Beastman shouted with excitement, the ship broke through the fog, entering a harbour they knew all too well.

“We’re back!” In disbelief, the three men shouted and pranced around the ship, filled with adrenalin from the joy of returning.

The three men were so overwhelmed with excitement that they hadn’t noticed that the once lively, bustling, market place like harbour had changed a lot. It was still very much lively, but it was filled with a bustle of soldiers that worked seriously and the harbour had many naval ships armed to the teeth docked. As soon as the huge ship had exited the fog, the soldiers had been alert and rung the bell. They were waiting for the ship to dock whilst ready to attack if necessary.

On a hill not far from the harbour stood the naval headquarters of Calvamar’s military, and within its walls a vigorous old man received a report from a soldier who had burst into his office.

“…Only three of the ‘Heroes’ have returned you say?” The old man raised his brow.

“Yes Sir.” The soldier saluted, his face grim.

“Is our General among those three?” The old man looked to the soldier.

“…No Sir.” The soldier lowered the salute and clenched his fists as he reported. “From what the three have said, General Divus has stayed behind in the demon world.”

“…I see.” The old man sighed and tapped his desk with his finger before making a decision. “Restrain those three and send them to His Majesty. He’ll want to hear what happened from those three directly even if he has to come here, and we can’t let him risk it.”

“Yes Sir!” The soldier saluted and moved to leave the room before pausing and looking to the old man. “I’m sure your grandson is just fine, Lord Marshal.”

“Hmph! You think I don’t know that!?” The old man snorted as he chased the soldier out. “Get going!”

“Yes Sir!” The soldier hightailed it out of the room lest he overstays his welcome and receives the old Marshal’s iron fist.

“….” The old man just shook his head and sighed, gazing out the window to the place lying beyond the ocean waves.

Old man: There’s only two reasons that brat didn’t come back. Either he was killed by Abyssus, or he found the second prince and is chasing his wife back. The first is unlikely as the three were reported as mostly unscathed and apparently had complicated expressions when Divus was mentioned. So I’m betting on the latter. He’s found Prince Lupa and is trying to get him back!

The old man had no way of knowing that he wasn’t far from the truth.

*********

Within the throne room of the royal palace of Calvamar, the burly king’s brows furrowed as he received the report of the three’s return.

“Bring those three to me.” The king ordered with a wave of his arm.

“Yes, Your Majesty.” The soldier reporting saluted before leaving the throne room.

After the soldier left, the king raised his arm, summoning another soldier from the shadows.

“Sire.” The soldier knelt to the king, awaiting orders.

“Get ready to begin the broadcast.” The king stated.

“Yes Sire.” The soldier spoke as he stood, saluted and slipped back into the shadows.

The king rested his chin against his hand as he leaned on the arm of his throne. His eyes narrowed as his gaze looked towards the distance through the windows in the direction of the demon world.  He sighed as remorse and regret welled up in his heart. He missed his younger brother and the person who would’ve become his brother-in-law.

*********

Rocking about in the back of a carriage used for prisoners, the Elf, Dwarf and Beastman were lost in thought. After they had been taken into custody by the soldiers at the harbour, they had been brought up to speed on what had happened whilst they were away. The last thing they had expected was to find that the Dragons had secluded themselves from the human world and a war had broken out between their homelands and what was once Mare and Calva, now Calvamar. Not to mention that the very spark that caused it, was the mission they had been sent to do under the guise of taking on Abyssus.

“….Hey.” The Dwarf spoke up with a hoarse voice as he gazed out of the small windows of the carriage. “Have you noticed?”

“Noticed what?” The Elven warrior leaned back and asked.

“Some of the folks walking about the city are originally from our homelands.” The Dwarf looked puzzled. “I even saw my old neighbour as we went past the forgery just then.”

“….I… also spotted my sister.” The Beastman, whose head had lowered a moment ago, raised his head with a soft smile. “She looked a little tired, but happy. However… her home should be very far away from here.”

“Your point being?” The Elven warrior grunted.

“You’re not curious as to why they’re here?” The Dwarf raised a brow.

“Is there a need to be curious?” The Elven warrior chuckled with a self-deprecating smile. “Clearly they must’ve come to this country either before the war started or after, and they did it willingly. Or how else would all these people have smiles on their faces in this bustling city despite being in the middle of a war? I don’t know about you two, but I’ve never known such happy faces to appear on my people back in my homeland… Abyssus was right, and the sight of this city is proof.”

The Dwarf and Beastman returned to silence as they continued to stare out the windows. In fact, during the time on the ship, the three had thought and discussed a lot about their homelands. After calming down they finally took the courage to think back on their lives without looking away from the truth they’d tried to deny all their lives.

The soldiers escorting the three men glanced at each other, their thoughts on the three captives changing after hearing their exchange. They thought that maybe, these three strong warriors that were sent off on the mission to find their prince, were no different from the refugees they’d accepted as their own over the last two years.

It didn’t take too long for the carriage to arrive at the royal palace and soon, the three men were escorted directly to the throne room.

“Despite circumstances being what they may but, welcome home.” The king looked down at the three men who were kneeling towards him with their limbs chained.

“Thank you for your mercy Your Majesty.” The Elven warrior bowed his head.

“Whether I’m merciful or not is yet to be decided.” The king waved his hand, and a few soldiers holding a red stone came to either side of the three men. “It’ll depend on your report.”

“…Yes Your Majesty.” The three men looked at the red stone, otherwise known as a truth stone and were unphased. They had planned on telling the truth regardless.

One by one the three men opened their mouths and told in full detail, even telling the king every word Abyssus, no, prince Lupa had told them… well everything except for the punishment they received from Trainie, they’d rather take that particular humiliation to the grave.

“…Abyssus is actually Lupa? And Divus stayed behind to be with him?” The king sat a bit dazed in his throne, feeling relieved and somewhat sad, but also happy for his little brother that got to be reunited with his lover. “…Good. At least they’ll be happy.”

The three men below were silent as they heard the king’s words. They didn’t interrupt the king’s thoughts, they just waited for their punishment.

“As for you three.” The king sighed. “Lupa’s words were correct about your Leaders. As thanks for telling me truthfully what had happened, and seeing as you three are truly remorseful of the orders you were given, I’ll give you a chance. You can stay here in Calvamar from now on, or, we’ll send you home. Of course, if you choose the latter, we’ll make sure you get home safely, but from that point on, we’ll be enemies if you choose to step back onto the battlefield.”

“I’ll stay.” The Beastman didn’t need time to think at all. “I only took on this mission to protect my loved ones from a threat. But that threat doesn’t even exist and my loved ones have already become your citizens.”

“I’ll also stay.” The Dwarf sighed. “I have no desire to go back to that dreary place.”

“I’ll…. I…” The Elf opened his mouth to speak, but words couldn’t come out. His heart was torn, on one hand, he’d rather stay in Calvamar where the joy of the people was visible, especially when he recalled the sight of his fellow Elves getting along with all races as he travelled through the city. Yet on the other hand, staying meant turning his back and betraying the Elven elder who had raised him like a son.

“Not so fast.” The king held up his hand, a wry smile on his lips. “Before you make a choice, there’s something you’ll need to see.”

The three men looked puzzled, but before they could ask any questions, a soldier carrying what looked like a rather large crystal ball entered the throne room, he bowed his head to the king as he walked past the three men, who were further confused on seeing a new type of crystal ball they hadn’t seen before, and turned around. The crystal ball in his hands began to glow and a beam of light shot from it, stopping once it reached the centre of the room before expanding into a floating screen.

Around the country, and in every city of every nation of the human world, the same screen was appearing in the streets, town squares, military bases, anywhere that had masses of people gathered. Surprised at the unknown screens, people stopped what they were doing and looked up, not knowing what they were about to witness.

Projected on the screen, were a large group of people that those in the throne room knew very well.

Elders, Leaders and Kings of the nations that hadn’t defected to Calvamar were seated around a huge circular table, their expressions thunderous and gloomy.

“No way, that’s!?” The three men exclaimed as they saw the people who had sent them on the mission. But that’s not what startled them. “Why are they all together?”

“That’s what we’re about to find out.” The king answered in a cold voice.

The three men looked at each other and sighed before looking back up at the screen.

[Damit! What’s taking those idiots so long to come back!?] An old fierce Beastman slammed on the table.

[Do you really think it’ll be that easy to find the heart of the sea in the demon world?] A Dwarf ridiculed the old Beastman. [Have some patience.]

[Patience my ass!] The old Beastman spat. [If we had just acted when the prince was young, we wouldn’t have had this problem!]

[How many times do I have to tell you not to underestimate the strength of Calva and Mare?] An old human king sighed. [It would’ve been impossible to kidnap the young prince back then. We hadn’t even been sure that he was a royal mermaid at that time.]

[We could’ve been sure a lot sooner had you humans allowed all of us to join in checking the mermaid hearts after the hunt!] An old Elf sneered.  [You lot only delivered the heart soup after taking years to check it.]

[Oh please.] Another human king rolled his eyes. [Do you know how long it takes to dissect each corpse of an entire race and check their hearts one by one? Not to mention making sure the Dragons didn’t find out. Besides, it was you Elves and Beastman that deemed it beneath yourselves to do the lowly job of dissection and made us do it. No use complaining now.]

[Besides, why are you panicking?] The first old human king sneered. [You may be wrinkly and grey, but you still have centuries to wait. If anyone should be panicking, it’s us humans. If the mission takes ten years to complete, we might not even be here to be able to return to our youth and gain immortality!]

[I can’t wait that long either!] The old Beastman roared. [Damn those useless bastards taking their sweet time! Once they return, regardless of if they have the heart, I tear them apart limb from limb!]

[At least keep their corpses intact.] The old Elf grimaced. [Tearing them apart will leave such a mess.]

[Wasn’t that Elf lad like a son to you?] The old Dwarf raised a brow.

[If your son was this useless, what would you do?] The old Elf shrugged.

[You’re asking me this knowing that I drowned my brat for trying to interfere in us getting the heart?] The Dwarf scowled at the old Elf.

[Then why did you ask such a pointless question?] The old Elf mocked.

Watching and listening to the monsters on the screen, the hearts of the viewers turned cold with every word they spoke. In particular, the Elven warrior felt his heart enter an ice cave as he listened to the elder Elf that had raised him speak in such a way. The old Elf didn’t even know that he had returned, didn’t even know as to whether or not the mission was successful, and yet, the old thing had already decided that his life was to be extinguished.

“…What a disgusting bunch.” The king snarled, his fists clenched.

“A swarm of parasites!”

“Ugh, someone help me wash my eyes and ears out! They’ve been tainted!”

Voices of anger and disgust filled the throne room as the soldiers and servants felt nauseous from watching the screen.

“So.” The king stood from his throne and walked down the steps, stopping as he reached the three men. “What do you three intend to do?”

“…”

“…”

“…”

The three men all raised turned their gazes away from the screen, determination, hatred, disappointment, a mix of complicated emotions raged in their hearts as they unanimously came to a decision.

“We want to be your soldiers.”

“We want to atone.”

“We want to beat the shit out of those monsters!”

 “As you wish.” The king saw the emotions in their eyes and was satisfied. The people being broadcast had no idea that they just turned the entirety of the human world against them and would soon be bathed in their own blood.

The king could feel that the war would be coming to an end soon.

Though, in the end, the war took another decade to truly come to an end. The old men seeking immortality were like cockroaches hiding in the muck. It took a long time to finish them all off for good, even the Dragons that had secluded themselves finally decided to reemerge and join hands with Calvamar to get rid of them. In the end, the Elven warrior took down the elder Elf himself at the cost of his own life, bringing an end to the war once and for all.

The decades following were prosperous for the human world with the lack of tyrants. The people were hearty and joyous, enjoying a peace that would last for a long time. Their hearts thankful to the second prince of Mare, who they had assumed used his power as Abyssus to stop the Demons from invading the human world.

*********

Beneath the waves within the ancient castle, the master bedroom was filled with sultry moans, lewd quelches and the sound of skin colliding.

Lupa’s mouth released a constant stream of moans as Divus nibbled on his red puffy nipples, and Trainie caressed Lupa’s back, squeezing the plump bottom with his hands. Lupa’s abdomen bulged as two cocks were stuffed into his soppy stretched loose cunt.

“AaAAaAAnnngh….. uuuh…… nngh….. soo full!.... aangh…… hhnnaagh….ah!”

Lupa’s insides squirmed as he felt the two behemoths throb and pulsate.

“AAaAAAaAAaAAaAAaAAaAAaAAaAAANNGH!?”

Lupa screamed in pleasure, his mind blanked and his body convulsed as the rods inside him crashed into his G-spot at the same time before releasing two strong thick hot streams of cum into his womb. His pussy and asshole both squirted lewd juices as his nipples showered milk over Divus’s face.

The three panted as they enjoyed the afterglow of their mutual climaxes. For the last many decades, they had often had wild sex and Lupa had long accepted the pleasures of all the genitalia he had. A part of it of course, was that he wanted to enjoy his time with both Divus and Trainie for as long as he could before the inevitable day of parting came.

Lupa’s dazed eyes regained focus swiftly as the status window he hadn’t seen in a while suddenly popped up with a fanfare like affect. But it only had one sentence on it, and an option below.

[Congratulations, all core fragments have been repaired!]

[Would you like to leave this world now? Yes/No]

 


Hope you enjoyed it.
(づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤~

7