Release of an Arrow (H)
44 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[This is an unreleased chapter of the Author's series Rise of the Regent]

Once the meal ended, the children were sent away. Although they were curious about this uncle, they knew that the General was going to be in the Capital for a long time, especially with his injury. 

The King didn’t carry his brother again. Instead, several palace attendants carried the chair like a sedan to the King’s study. Ulfstead, who saw this scene, was thoughtful as he walked the opposite way hand in hand with his brother.

 

The servants let the General down easy and backed out respectfully. The door clicked shut and then it was only the two of them left in the room. Even the Chief Eunuch was gone.

“You aren’t going to marry Vallerie, are you?” The question was rhetorical. The King finally realized that his brother wished to stay a bachelor. He didn’t even understand why. How many good women have been rejected by him over the years? Even if it wasn’t for an official wife, he should at least have a concubine or a female pet to satiate his needs.

 

 Six years ago, he was sure that the Southern Belleflower was finally the one to attract his older brother. The two even had sex. He witnessed the scene himself. The night was late and emotions were strong. The King was in his prime and needed a release after hosting a celebratory ball for the victory in the north. It was said that the savages drank blood and danced around the campfire each time they plundered their lands. The least they could do was hold a commemoration for the death of a Chieftain. 

Throughout the night, many of the same nobles had wantonly danced and drank themselves into a stupor. The rules of etiquette had quietly slipped further and further away as the party reached its peak. People began moving closer to their targets. Some had already slipped elsewhere to a private room. The King sat upon his seat watching the festivities. He sipped merrily from a chalice when a woman with hair the color of a summer’s sunset caught his eye. She wore a wine-colored gown and looked like a rose from the gardens. The two exchanged glances and the King summoned her forward. There was rarely a time when eyes strayed far from the head table. So even if the ministers were drunk, they still watched as the Lady walked the stairs and bowed before the King and General. Her pillowy lips turned upward as she looked at the two of them.

What a lovely smile.

The time was short but the conversation was pleasant. Rumors said the Lady wasn’t a promiscuous one but they never claimed that she was a holy mother either. She was just a beautiful woman who wished to live life according to her own will. So vivacious. So charming. The King wanted to fuck her, achingly so. 

Unfortunately, so did his brother. The King knew that Srimak never touched women. His reputation and body was cleaner than a saint’s. How could he take the only person to peak his interest?

Seeing the Belleflower enchanting his brother, the King sat back and was prepared to return to his Harem to let out some steam. Who knew that his brother would stop him and ask if he wanted to share?
The King, who had lived a lascivious lifestyle since he understood what his cock was made for, didn’t know that one question could make him so instantaneously aroused. 

The night was filled with drunken abandonment. They left the ball room under the watchful gaze of onlookers. They went to his brother’s Chambers and things were a whirlwind from there.

~

Three figures were naked on the bed. The lascivious moans and the sound of slapping flesh could make a prostitute blush. The King felt like his erection was going already going to burst as his brother fucked the lady and he fucked her mouth. At first, it was an odd sight seeing how his brother handled a woman. His calloused hands that held a sword all year round tightly gripped rounded hips until they bruised a delicious shade of blue. The King’s hips stuttered while watching. He thought he couldn’t be any harder, but then he saw those same hands push back the tendril of red and yank them so that the Lady’s throat would better accommodate the King’s cock.

Precum was leaking from his dick like the drool of a starved man. He was obsessed. Fascinated. Free. He felt free as his brother controlled the situation. “Suck his cock harder. Take it deeper in your mouth.” His soul was floating away. 

With his cock still buried deep in her pussy, Srimak pushed Vallerie’s head until her nose was stuck in the King’s pubic hair. The King wasn’t a small man. Of course, he wasn’t as big as his brother’s horse cock, but he was most definitely well-endowed. With Srimak’s guidance, Vallerie took him so well even if she choked every three to four thrusts.

Looking down, his manhood moved in and out of her luscious lips. Looking up, he saw his beloved brother lost in the throws of passion. His sculpted abs were glistening with sweat. And the eyes that were as blue as his own were burning with lust and looking straight at him. Srimak exuded the masculinity the King had always longed to possess. This was admiration. Admiration. How could he not admire such a godly figure? Those taut abs. The muscular pectorals covered in dense, curly hair. 

The King wanted to… he wanted…

“Push it in deeper, Sirvas. Don’t hold back. Do you feel it? Feel how good I make you?”

It was a slip of the tongue, the King knew it. Confusedly, he didn’t know if it was just because Vallerie was servicing him really well or if it was something else. All he knew was that his balls were so tight and the sound of his brother pounding the cunt was so good; it almost felt like he was the one being fucked. His balls were drawn up and the arrow was taut on the string. Sirvas wanted to come. He needed to come.

Srimak pushed his cock as deep as he could go, the woman beneath was shaking in both pain and pleasure. His calloused hands let go of the hips and hair, reaching for the neck of his brother. With a roar, he ordered, “Cum, Sirvas. Cum with me.”

Sirvas felt the arrow released as his hips pressed forward and he kissed Srimak on the lips. Their mouths could do nothing but clash together as their two cocks shot their seeds into the Bellflower simultaneously. That night, Sirvas felt like he was seduced by the devil. 

 

The King felt a wave of emotions hit him. That night was the beginning filled with taboo. The fantasy was so great but was all too soon snuffed out by reality. It had been hard going without, but unknowingly, six years passed and now it was today.

The General was stoic. He knew that returning would be the hardest knot to unravel. He couldn’t just go and come as he pleased. Here, he was under the nose of the King, his brother whom he shared blood with. His hand wanted to reach out and caress, but even with the long span of his arm, the distance between them was far too long.

“Yes. I do not plan on marrying Vallerie.”

There were a thousand more questions that needed to be answered. The King didn’t ask them though. Instead, he walked to Srimak and leaned down. He wrapped his arms around the warm chest and buried his neck into his shoulder. Srimak gripped the arms of the chair. The mahogany began to splinter. He wanted to stand up and leave. He wanted to stand up and run back to the north. 

He wanted to stand up.

Sirvas felt the tension radiating off of him. He wished for it to snap like a bow string. Sirvas hugged him tighter and with a voice thick with emotions, he whispered. “I should have said this earlier but… Thank you for being alive.”

 

[Thank you for reading! I hope you can check out the series Rise of the Regent by Michie Babin on Kindle. If  you can't I hope you can still support this Author by spiritually transferring her some coffee and creamer :,) ]

0