A new Foe appears?
164 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
apologies in advance to any Irish folks out there. I tried.

"Alright, You brats, listen up. We have A transfer student. She's a bit famous, but I will have NONE of you guys usual Bullshit, so be nice." Hermaphrodite pulled Toxica into the classroom. "Introduce yourself, then take an empty seat."

"Yes, Ma'am. Umm... My Name Is Toxica Rose. It's nice to meet all of you. Though I never intended to BE here, I will make the most of it, and hope that we can at least be Civil towards one another." She then walked to an empty seat, At the very back of the room. 

There was a soft muttering, followed by Hermaphrodite saying "oh no... well, I did warn him." And a loud thud as someone punched the desk.

Toxica looked up to be met by the Glare of a Red-eyed, blue haired, 4 foot tall Boy with Feathers sprouting from the backs of his hands and neck. His left hand was bandaged.

"So, The Fuckin Villain Thinks She's so Hot cause she beat an old crazy guy? And now, She's here in our school... Well, we don't want you here, this is a school for heroes!"

Toxica merely raised one eyebrow. 

"Excuse me, but are you stupid or something? I mean, it's common knowledge that around 10% of hero school graduates turn to Villainy, and another 50% Don't pursue heroic careers, like the Headmistress... only around 40% of graduates actually become heroes, and of those, only around 2% are really successful. So, there's your first point negated, this Is a school with heroics in mind, but literally anyone with the NHC Gene cam attend. Also, If it Were a school just for heroes, they certainly wouldn't let a tiny punk who enjoys bullying others in."

"Why you... STUPID CUNT!" The boy punched her... right in the chest.

And something snapped. She didn't remember moving, but she d8d remember the feeling of his cheek on her palm. The loud Smack of Palm on Cheek... And the sound of his body Flying, and hitting the nearby desk. 

Then he lunged at her, and tried to strangle her, but never got close, as Toxica Moved, Dodging right then sweeping low, following through on the sweep with a half pirouette into a standing position, her other leg coming down, her foot on his chest. Her Aura flared to life on her arm, forming a 3 foot long blade of Solidified Toxins. A blade poised above his heart.

"Heh. Face it, You're just a spoiled brat. Not to mention Second rate, it felt like I was fighting an infant. Now, you can shut the fuck up, go to your desk, and never bother me again, or I can do to you what I did to Supermax. So, which is it, little bitch?" She moved the Aura blade to his forehead, the Point A half inch from his skin. And a Strong arm grabbed hers, and pulled the blade back.

"ENOUGH. Toxica, Remove your foot, and sit back down. JULIAN. You and I Are going to The Nurses office for the second time today. Then, I'll be having a chat with your mother about the way you assaulted a female classmate, what you called her, And how easily she could have killed you, had that been her intent. Ya came Within an inch, Kid." Hermaphrodite turned to the rest of the class. "Self study til i get back. And remember Rule 1 of survival training. Don't Fuck with A Coiled Snake. Something that foot has yet to learn..." she then glanced at julian..Julian... and saw a tiny cut on his forehead. "Oh shit. Gotta go, looks like I wasn't fast enough after all. Shit." As she left the room, Julian carried in her arms, they heard her shout "AMY! GET THE NEW ANTITOXIN! HURRY!"

Toxica sat back down, embarrassed be a she lost control... then the class started clapping. And talking.

"Holy shit, that was awesome!"

" How did you move like that?"

"It was like you were floating!"

"That was so COOL!"

"Julian totally deserved that!"

"Anti-toxin... so she's Poisonous... Niiice." 

"Shut up, Ethan, You don't stand a chance."

"Hey, Kyle, that's uncalled for. You KNOW I like Dangerous women!"

The last three lines came from the only other boys in the class, the rest were girls... 

One boy had fiery red hair and extremely fair skin, the other had Silver hair that looked almost like a bird perched on his head... the latter was the Masochistic sounding one. Ethan.

The other, kyle, looked toward the door. "Geez, I hope he dosent die. I hear her Toxic Aura brought the famous Regeneration of Supermax to a standstill..."

"So what if he does, Julian's an asshole, and that means more girls for us to flirt with. Starting with the hot new girl..."

Ethan then waved both arms, trying to get her attention. "HEY, DID YOU HEAR ME? I THINK YOURE HOT!"

Toxica lowered her head onto the desk to hide her blush, As the rest of the girls, almost in the same breath and in the exact same tone, rolled their eyes and said "Ugh. Boys."

[Nurses office, after school]

The woman was only 4 feet tall, with huge butterfly wings, and bones lighter than Air. But her face was terrifying.

Julian was crying. "I... I almost died... that bitch almost killed me! Why are you mad at ME?"

A Slap rang out.

"NO SON O MINE IS GOIN TA TREAT A LADY THAT WAY, YA LIL BLIGHTER! YA ONLY GOT WHAT YA DESERVED, AN AH'LL BE HAVIN WORDS WIT YER DA TONIGHT, ABOUT YER CALLIN A LASS BY THAT WORD! IFFIN YA HAD DIED, IT WOULDA BEEN YER JUST DESSERTS, YA WANKER. OH, YER GRANDDA WOULDA BEAT YER ASS WITH A HICKORY STICK, AN MADE YA COUNT IS GOLD UNTIL YA VOMIT, GODS REST 'IS GREEDY GREEN SOUL. AH'VE GOT HALF A MIND TA CALL YER GRAN!"

Julian paled. "Please, Mum! Not her! I'm sorry, I won't do it again, just please don't tell gran!"

"Alright. But tomorrow?"

"I'll apologize, I'll even beg for forgiveness, just please... not gran... she'll kill me."

"Go get in the Hovercar. Ah need ta speak wit yer teacher."

The boy fled the room.

"Sorry bout ma boy, Aphro... 'es an idiot."

"I'm just glad the Anti-toxin worked... he was turning green in the few seconds it took me to get here... he really almost died. Now, what'd this about his grandmother?"

"Aye, me mum... queen of the Fae, legally, but she's jus an ol Irish battleaxe who caught the eye of me da, the greedy little blighter."

" Ah, Right. I always forget leprechauns are real... we thought they were myth for so long, but then, here you came with proof."

"Aye. But Ju was right, Mum would Kill 'im... or make 'Im wish 'e were dead."

A knock at the door. Toxica entered, with her head down.

"Ma'am, I'm Sorry I almost killed your son. I regret that I lost control, and promise it won't happen again. Please don't hold the school responsible."

"Lemme look at ya, girlie."

She raised her head, andwas met by the stare of the Butterfly Queen.

"Such a Cutie. Me boy is a right fool, Ent 'E? Ta not see the sleepin Kelpie 'e was pokin. Yer blood runs green, aye? Reminds me of Me uncle. E's a greenman, and 'is blood is a deadly poison. So, I guess that makes ya a Green Lass. Donae worry lass. It's me boys fault."

The Lady patted her head, then left... and Toxica silently cried from relief.

10