Chapter 1 Luxurious Wedding (Ⅰ)
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The wedding dress as white as snow, highlighting the purity and romantic color, the more foil to the people wearing the wedding dress pure and unparalleled, beautiful and moving. The well-tailored wedding dress fully highlights her exquisite figure. Made by French Master Daniel, the limited global sale of the Love of the Sea series - White Clouds, on the body of Camille.

 

It was hard to imagine that twenty-four hours ago, she was still boating on the River Cam with her classmates under the British sky, preparing to celebrate her graduation ceremony. She had even planned her graduation trip, but an international long-distance call had called her back.

 

As a member of the Phoenix University Management Department, Camille is an excellent student, clever and hard, low-key and soft, no publicity personality, very consistent with the British style of a gentleman.Therefore, Camille had an endless stream of admirers during this period. People of all colors had expressed their love for her, but without exception, not a single man had moved her heart, let alone nodded at her.

 

No one in the United Kingdom knew that she was the daughter of a tycoon in Ren City. No one knew that this obedient and sensible Oriental girl had a mission. Even Camille herself sometimes didn't understand why she was alive. Her life was completely paved by her parents. It was smooth, smooth, and smooth, so smooth that she didn't feel happy at all.

 

Now, she was completely following her parents' request. After understanding what was going on, she put on the wedding dress that she was not mentally prepared for.

 

Many of the rich and powerful children's marriages are used to sacrifice for the family's interests. Camille is not resigned to her fate, but if the man she marries is Aaron, then it's a different story.

 

With a little secret in her heart, she felt a little lucky, but also a little helpless and fearful. Under the eager eyes of her parents, she was willing to put on a wedding dress and marry Aaron for the benefit of the family. Not only did she get the approval of her parents, but even her brother, who had always been strict with her, was relieved.

 

It could be seen that her sacrifice was worth it. Their family was lucky that Aaron had taken a liking to Camille.

 

The financial resources of the Aaron family could be seen from the extravagance of the wedding. Not to mention that this unique wedding dress was expensive and hard to find in the world, the long tail of the dress was 18 meters long. The four identical quadruplets were beautiful flower girls. It could be seen how much effort had been put into this wedding.

 

Has caused a traffic jam in the city center, the use of the reserve traffic police to help unclog the long team, is even more shocking.

 

Forty taels of Lincoln, four Rolls Royce, four Maybach, and a wedding car. It was elegant and luxurious to the extreme, causing pedestrians to stop, take pictures, admire, and discuss.

 

As for the other arrangements and decorations, the layout of guns and fireworks, the red carpet and the crystal ball, naturally, from the beginning to the end, this is even more luxurious than a royal wedding …

 

Camille could never have dreamed of, nor could she have expected, such a luxurious wedding.

 

Even if the Camille family has good financial resources, they cannot afford such a wedding. Of course, if it was the Ling family, it would be a different story. I am afraid that after today, the luxury of the Aaron family and the market value of the Aaron family will become a hot topic of discussion on the Internet.

 

Of course, Camille, who became the wife of the handsome young master of the Aaron Family, was like a dark horse that appeared out of nowhere and became the focus of public attention.

 

At this moment, Camille was like a wind-up doll, waiting to fulfill her duty as a bride step by step.

 

From the time she found out about the wedding to the time she put on the wedding dress and waited for the wedding car to arrive, Camille had not seen the groom's face.

 

Yes, compared to the ancient feudal families, it was impossible for her not to know what Aaron looked like. However, she did agree to marry a man she had not seen for ten years.

0