Chapter 1 Luxurious Wedding (Ⅳ)
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Please keep smiling!"

 

Her astonishment and uneasiness made him dissatisfied. A slender hand pinched her small chin. It seemed to be an intimate caress, but in fact, it hurt her.

 

His misty eyes were cold and domineering, even if his handsome smile was enough to turn all living things upside down.

 

What kind of man did she choose? Camille forced a smile, because she really couldn't be happy right now.

 

Therefore, in the crazy shots of the reporters, the charming smile on the groom's face and the shy and awkward smile on the bride's face didn't seem to have many flaws. However, Camille, who was walking beside Aaron, knew that his smile was the same as hers. It was all fake.

 

"Mr. Aaron, may I ask how you feel about today's wedding?"

 

"Mr. Aaron, is this beautiful bride the mysterious woman in the rumors?"

 

"Mr. Aaron, you and Tyrone are having a wedding today. Did you guys discuss this? Is this also a kind of image promotion?"

 

   ……

The reporters asked all kinds of strange questions, but Camille still heard something from them. Aaron must have liked a woman before, but why did he suddenly marry a stranger like her?

 

According to wealth, there should be many rich young ladies who were richer than Camille, but they chose her, who had traveled across the ocean. What was going on?

 

Camille's stomach was bubbling with curiosity. She had a cramping smile on her face. She really wanted to hide, but she couldn't.

 

From the moment she agreed to marry Aaron, she already knew about the powerful relationship behind the scenes. Her father was smiling nervously. Her big brother was still as cold as ever, but she could tell that he was also very nervous. Otherwise, he wouldn't have unknowingly been squeezed by someone.

 

"I'm very happy to have married a beautiful and pure bride, and I would like to hear everyone's blessings and praises!"

 

Aaron smiled and only answered this sentence. She was beside him, trying hard to maintain a smile. The security personnel in charge of the security strenuously blocked the reporters.

 

When they got into the wedding car, he let go of her hand and even sat far away from her.

 

She turned around and saw his handsome side profile, which was like a statue of David, without any joy.

 

It could be seen that one of the questions from the reporters just now must have poked at his scar. Which one was it?

 

She racked her brains to no avail. It was as if today was not the day of the wedding. It was as if she was just a bystander. From the moment Aaron kissed her just now, everything was just a show.

 

What should she do? She was afraid that it was too late for her to regret.

 

The two of them did not speak, and the driver was even more silent. The atmosphere in the car was strange. People were coming and going as if they were in two different worlds.

 

It was only when he got out of the car that he glanced at her. There was a complicated emotion in his eyes. It was hard to tell whether it was curiosity or disdain. He looked at her from the corner of his eyes. There was a natural masculinity about him that made the woman he looked down on have no choice but to lower her head and listen to his care.

 

In this kind of oppressive space, Camille felt like she was sitting with a devil. He had an uncomfortable coldness, but he also had a dizzying appearance and temperament.

Camille admitted that she was tempted when she first saw his photo, but she suppressed it at this moment.

 

The car stopped, and the red carpet led from the far entrance of the square to the door of the church.

Camille looked at the man standing in front of the car door with his big hand. She was a little timid and lost. Was she going to start acting again?

 

Even if she knew that this was a loveless marriage, even if she knew that she was only interested in him, this feeling of being rejected from happiness made her feel wronged and annoyed.

"Get out of the car!"

 

He said in a faint tone and bent down like a gentleman, waiting for her to get out of the car. Just as Camille moved her butt and put a hand on his big hand, Huo Shaoheng looked at Camille.

 

Bang, bang …

 

A sound that seemed to be far away but close at the same time pierced through the air. This sound was the sound of a gun salute, not the sound of their wedding.

 

That's Tyrone's wedding! You can imagine the church not far from here. It must have been very lively there.

Camille put her hand on Aaron's, only to find that his face was unusually cold and awkward, looking down at her indifferently, as if he didn't care about anything at all.

 

As soon as Camille got out of the car, a pair of big hands wrapped around her waist. He actually carried her out of the car, allowing her to blush and feel uneasy. His big hands supported her delicate body, and he wore a bewitching smile on his face. The corners of his mouth curled up, and he looked straight at the door of the church. Amidst the applause, he stepped on the red carpet and walked forward at a steady pace.

 

Camille couldn't see the warmth in Aaron's eyes. The man's muscles were tense, like a trapped beast. His smile seemed to hide some unknown emotion.

 

Camille's face was red, and her heart was beating fast. She had never been so close to a strange man before.

 

But other than that, there were more uneasiness and doubts swirling in his heart. He seemed to be very strange.

0