#1: Unlucky
332 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Novel's Extra is one of my favorite novels. If speaking subjectively, this novel is only good in the beginning and middle, the end is... quite bad. Even so, this is still a novel that can be considered good. I often read it after a long, tiring day at work. And it also suits me quite well!
***
One normal day like every other day, I go home and read my favorite novel. I walked down to the kitchen, holding a package of noodles in one hand and the phone in the other. I quickly cooked a hot bowl of instant noodles. When was the last time I ate a proper meal... I don't remember, but it seems like it's been almost a month since I skipped breakfast and lunch...? Almost every day I eat only one meal and of course, they are instant noodles. I know this isn't good but, just blame my damn boss.
Looking at the somewhat simple bowl of noodles in front of me, I decided to add a little more topping. Let's see... In my almost empty refrigerator, are there some cilantro, minced meat, and shrimp? I don't remember when I bought them but, never mind, as long as I eat them, it's fine. Looking closely, the bruised meat seems to be spoiled and only shrimp and cilantro remain. Get to work peeling the shrimp and washing them.
With my clumsy hands, I spilled a puddle of water while washing the shrimp. Thinking I would clean it later, I picked up a sharp knife and cut the shrimp into small pieces. Haha, my health is quite good, no, I must say very weak, so I have quite severe inflammation. I tried going to the doctor but that took a lot of time and money - which I don't have much of. I conveniently lit a cigarette and smoked it while making food. Turning around to get some coriander and putting it in a bowl, I suddenly felt my feet were very slippery and I was a little out of breath. I fell right into the puddle before I realized I was already on the ground. The vibration of the fall caused the knife on the stove to fall. My neurons were running like crazy, but, there was no time.
The knife pierced my left chest...
It hurts!
My mind fades
I asked myself: "Why do I have to put toppings in? Just eat like normal you damn thing!"
Looking at the phone opening the final side story chapter...
The criminal's eyelids are already closed and tomorrow's report has not been submitted yet!
***
My eyelids gradually opened when I heard the voice of a Spanish woman talking to another man. They both looked at me with affectionate eyes, but why?
And where am I?
Raising my left hand, I...
Wait... this is the body of a child!
It seems like this body was born about 2 months ago based on appearance.
They were saying something with worried faces while looking at me. Yeah, I'm not Spanish so it's impossible to know what they say. Ignoring their looks, I tried to determine where this place was. To be honest, it was quite dark here, so I could only rely on the torch for low light. Where I am now is a small wooden shoot-in... in the woods? Looking closely at my parents (I think), they have quite a few scars on their bodies. Near them were two ugly blunt swords. Wait... if I had read The Novel's Extra before I died
Isn't this the world!!??
--END--

This is my first chapter and I posted a short snippet to see how you felt reading my story!
Thanks for reading.

9