#2 New place
200 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Polem: I'm not stupid enough to give MC too much power when the story first starts, after all, MC was a normal person in his previous life and he needs development in the future.
***
Next morning,
I learned that the two people I thought were my parents were not the ones who gave birth to me. Why? Because they don't have any baby items in the house! Judging from their tone and facial expressions, it seemed like they had just picked me up 2 days ago. And last night, I couldn't sleep and they tried to get me to sleep with every trick they could think of! The funniest thing is that I refuse to sleep, my eyes show no signs of fatigue but are always open at that time. It was quite strange for a newborn baby to open its eyes so wide but, they even fell asleep before me after doing some strange actions until they were exhausted. But never mind, they will raise me in this life anyway...
Early in the morning, my 'parents' took me and some belongings and hurried deep into the forest.
It seemed like we were being chased by someone...
They take turns carrying things so they don't have to take time to rest. During the journey, I noticed that both of them were quite strong as they could walk about 1.5 miles without stopping. It seems like the person chasing us is very strong. But,
Why would they adopt me with such living conditions? They don't even know what they will do if they get caught...
Could this be the beginning of my new life... what bad luck.
***
While stopping so I could drink some water at the lake, I was finally able to see my face. I have black hair like Hajin and purple eyes. This will attract a lot of attention *sigh*. As for my appearance, I'm quite thin for my age, and my pale skin makes me look like a vampire. I don't know what the beauty standards are in this world, but if in my previous life, with this look, I would be an actress!
After resting, we continued to a rural area that seemed like it wouldn't exist in a modern world like The Novel's Extra. There is only one village here, not really because it only has 6 or 8 houses and fields growing all kinds of food. There is a river flowing through the middle of the village and it looks quite big! We went to an empty house and packed our things to move in. Actually, it only has a few clothes, 2 swords and that's it, what do you expect from us?
Now I need to learn how to communicate and learn to roll over, crawl and finally learn to walk! I have to do the following things over the next 10 months to increase my chances of survival.
***
Most people in the village are old people, so my parents took on the job of protecting the village because they were not healthy enough to do so. They took on the job of taking care of me and yeah, my mind will probably grow old!
Everyone in the village knows both Spanish and English, so this is very convenient for me in learning the language. The funny thing is, when they talk, one person speaks Spanish and the other speaks English, which causes them to have a language disorder. Haha!
However, the old people dominate so the village is very boring. At night I can even hear crickets chirping, animals in the village moving,...
I don't fit in this place at all!
***
2 months have passed,
I've gotten more used to this place, it's not exactly comfortable and I only sleep about 5 hours at night, at least more than in my previous life. At first, this body had to drink milk, but how could my mother get it? So I drank rice water (water that appears after cooking rice), and if you ask about the taste, it was bland! It's like drinking plain water. The village elders also made me some wool toys, it was quite boring but I didn't want them to be sad so I pretended to play with them for a bit.
Ah, this cannot be missed past the fourth month of this body's birth...
That's right, baby food! It's bad. The first few days I was able to endure it, but it's been three weeks of solid food. It's just different in flavor and the flavors are no different! How long do I have to endure this shit...
That aside, I can already understand a little of what they said! I can understand simple problems already. This! I'm not a language genius, don't look down on me!
One of the things that bothers me now is...Yeah, hand-holding in infants.
Unconsciously, I kept bringing my hand to my mouth and sucking it *sigh* it was quite embarrassing.
I shouldn't have been happy because I was reincarnated so early for a plot like this...

7